Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

Photo
- - - - -

Arena Tournament

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
64 replies to this topic

#51 Solus

Solus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7574 posts

Posted 25 April 2003 - 02:11 PM

basically, i havent seen my opponents online is what i am saying. I used knight's tracker to see when they were last online.

and the second part was just me babbling. my client doesnt allow the usage of the mail command, then me babbling of finding a way to mail them.

I still want to be in the tournment, but i have to find my opponents actually online. :)

#52 Solus

Solus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7574 posts

Posted 26 April 2003 - 04:01 PM

Just curious, but am i allowed to fight any second classer who completed the second bracket, who has yet to win, or do i have to fight lonerman. (i already won my first fight) like can i fight salanth if he hasnt already moved to past the second round? (i am wondering because the brackets look like
Name1
      >---
Name2     |
          |----
Name3     |    |
      >---     |
Name4          |
               |---winner
Name1          |
      >---     |
Name2     |    |
          |----
Name3     |
      >---
Name4

#53 Weeble

Weeble

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 26 April 2003 - 05:30 PM

You fight according to the brackets, who did you fight for your first round? Whoever it was, you beat them then you move to the next round which is you vs lonerman.

#54 Salanth

Salanth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1329 posts

Posted 26 April 2003 - 09:22 PM

HE? HE? Salanth is female!

#55 Tyben

Tyben

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5308 posts

Posted 28 April 2003 - 01:38 AM

If he says so!

#56 Weeble

Weeble

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 30 April 2003 - 12:25 AM

If you have not fought a fight yet, and I have not heard from you, then you will be dq'd tomorrow and banned from any future tourney of mine. We need to speed up the fights! Please i-mail your opponent the times you will be on and get your brackets done, remember to have a member of Clan 96 witness and it doesn't hurt to mail me a parchment either!

Finals are scheduled for May 1st, but we may have to postpone them till the weekend to get further into the brackets.

Any questions, please email me at
weebledetelli@hotmail.com
thanks!

#57 Salanth

Salanth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1329 posts

Posted 30 April 2003 - 12:50 AM

YEAH. Salanth. FEMALE!

Call me a male...it's like calling me late for dinner!

#58 Kazmo

Kazmo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 30 April 2003 - 10:25 AM

lmfao weeble's a zarkin dumbass

#59 Weeble

Weeble

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 30 April 2003 - 11:07 AM

Kazmo=pubescent, hormone-ravaged teenager who feels bad about himself and must lash out to those he feels are doing something good. Grow up young man.

#60 Dono

Dono

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 30 April 2003 - 12:40 PM

the one about no future tournaments is kinda harsh weeble. I have mailed my opponent (Dralox) and seen no response or sign of him. Between me, my alts and my girlfriends i have at least 6 hours on a day and we've never seen dralox or rifty(which is think is his alt or dralox is rifty's alt) Why am i not only dq'd but forbidden from future tournaments just because I have a rude and inactive opponent.

If this is going to be your response I respectfully ask for my 75000 gold back.

Dono- no donation items owned and 4 levels lower then opponent but still waiting

#61 Weeble

Weeble

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 30 April 2003 - 01:59 PM

If you have not fought a fight yet, and I have not heard from you

Thank you for letting me know, you will get a bye to the next bracket. Anyone else who has tried to fight and has made all reasonable attempts to contact their opponent, please email me.

#62 Antrel

Antrel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1760 posts

Posted 30 April 2003 - 04:56 PM

I don't want to seem like an asshole or anything, but just suggesting. But people who simply haven't been able to make it; their fault or not, should be DQ'ed. We're all being delayed because of it, and you've been extremely generous as far as deadlines. This is a problem Sojourner faced as well. The reason why the MM sponsored tournaments go so smoothly is that it goes strict with it, whoever shows up shows up. It's unfortunate if someone can't make it, but that's how it is, and we can't keep delaying and delaying just for them.

#63 Antrel

Antrel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1760 posts

Posted 30 April 2003 - 04:57 PM

Also, giving byes to those who've been absent seems unfair.

#64 Weeble

Weeble

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 30 April 2003 - 06:50 PM

But he hasn't been absent, it's his opponent who has not logged on since the 18th of april. This is my first time putting together a tourney, considering that we had almost 100 players sign up, it has gone reasonably smooth. Some things will change for the next one, yes, and I will be sending out a feedback email after the tournament. For now, please don't add stress to an already stressed out weeble :P

#65 Weeble

Weeble

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 01 May 2003 - 12:23 PM

Hello, The finals for the tournament are being pushed to this weekend in order to get the maximum number of players on for the contest. I will post again once I have a definite date and time, for now, please continue to fight your fights and stop once you are down to two finalists. Thanks!