Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

- - - - -

Re: Clan Merge command/Clan Council

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_tex_*

Guest_tex_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 November 2010 - 06:10 PM

This thread was missing its parent, so this placeholder message was created in its place. No more orphans! :)

#2 Guest_tex_*

Guest_tex_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 June 2000 - 03:46 PM

While this was a post a while back, I would like to comment on this...
There are clans that have for as long as they have existed worked for everything they have. There are also clans that have changed hands more times than Mitspieler's mother(i hope he doesnt read this:)). A clan merge would combine a bunch of weak and soon to be deleted clans forming a giant clan that was basically unearned by its members. The idea of merging two clans might be a decent one only if it is brought before a clan council(which no longer exists) and deemed fair. The council could then award a certain number of slots, no more than 3 per merge and not exceeding say 25 total. I guess this raises another question. Should we bring back the clan council in these changing times?
TeX ??The Essence of Destruction??

#3 Guest_spunky_*

Guest_spunky_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 June 2000 - 07:29 AM

clan merging is a coo idea for clans like mine who are allied with other smaller clans like transcend. It would be much easier if we could merge the two clans together and work as a team to accomplish whatever. As for the clan council..i say we bring it back and make me CHAIRMAN!@#$:)
spunks