Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

Photo
- - - - -

^Euphoria^ is accepting ^Members^!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
41 replies to this topic

#1 Ressa

Ressa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 561 posts

Posted 01 September 2003 - 09:50 AM

If you love to root and would like to join a meaningful clan with High Goals. This clan is just for you. Talk to one of Euphoria's Clan members (#37) if you're interested in joining. Thanks.

#2 Extemper

Extemper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4096 posts

Posted 01 September 2003 - 10:13 AM

So if you want to be a root slave you join this clan?
That doesn't sound very meaningful :P

#3 Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3673 posts

Posted 01 September 2003 - 12:17 PM

Or if you are "hungry" for rooting...very hungry..like 12 big mac's hungry

#4 Antrel

Antrel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1760 posts

Posted 01 September 2003 - 12:33 PM

^I'm^ not ^that^ ^hungry^.

#5 Tyben

Tyben

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5308 posts

Posted 01 September 2003 - 02:08 PM

If you love to root and would like to join a meaningful clan with High Goals.

I thought that was clan 57? _\||/_

Information for clan The Hostile Crew (Cult):
Title: _\THC/_
Motto: No other clan takes you higher!

#6 Ressa

Ressa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 561 posts

Posted 01 September 2003 - 03:40 PM

Leave it to Exemper to make everything sound really bad, good job =(

#7 Extemper

Extemper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4096 posts

Posted 01 September 2003 - 08:29 PM

What?!
I'm the nice girl here damn't!

#8 Teriklar

Teriklar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 450 posts

Posted 02 September 2003 - 04:28 AM

Can Ressa honestly say that Euphoria isn't going to require anyone and everyone to bring in a lot of roots to enjoy the clan? I've heard plenty of rumors but since Ressa is the newly appointed spokesperson she can probably ease our minds.

#9 Ressa

Ressa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 561 posts

Posted 02 September 2003 - 06:41 AM

No one is Required to bring in roots, but if you want higher rank you must earn it. We have not had any complaints about this. It really gives rank meaning. If you want to be in a clan that is well organized, we are it. All we ask for is loyal and helpful members. Not greed hungry clan-hoppers.

#10 Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3673 posts

Posted 02 September 2003 - 12:38 PM

Well i want to join an clan where you have to sleep your way to the top, just like any respectable real life company.

#11 Molo

Molo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 390 posts

Posted 02 September 2003 - 07:54 PM

Hmm...
Please, once joining 37, what must one do to gain clan log, and clan gohall?

Also, what is the root cost for rank upgrades?

I've herd a couple things, I'd like to hear what you say.

#12 Guest_lothos_*

Guest_lothos_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 September 2003 - 08:01 PM

The only requirement for log and gohall is to be active. If you want more permissions, you root. A lot of people root, which is why we were able to purchase an F hall and are well on our way to a G hall.

#13 Guest_antilles_*

Guest_antilles_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 September 2003 - 08:12 PM

Actually, you don't get clan log anytime soon. I believe you have to root for it, because I know certain active people who don't even have clan log.

#14 Molo

Molo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 390 posts

Posted 02 September 2003 - 08:40 PM

Lets try this then.
Are new memebers given gohall and log?
If not, please explain what an average 37 member must do to aquire these basic clan functions? (examples please)

#15 Guest_lothos_*

Guest_lothos_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 September 2003 - 09:23 PM

Be active and ask for them. The moment you join no one knows if you are active or not. This is a pointless discussion, and way off-topic. If you have questions, please contact clan leaders in-game.

#16 Extemper

Extemper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4096 posts

Posted 02 September 2003 - 09:26 PM

I think this discussion has a point for if it didn't so many questions would not be asked!

#17 Guest_lothos_*

Guest_lothos_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 September 2003 - 11:32 PM

No, it started out as a simple announcement before a bunch of idiots started posting their crap on it as their subtle way of insulting clan 37.

#18 Omicron

Omicron

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 03 September 2003 - 01:29 AM

Most players have a natural aversion to rooting. Maybe Ressa should've worded it differently.

#19 Teriklar

Teriklar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 450 posts

Posted 03 September 2003 - 04:03 AM

I don't see what harm there is in pointing out the rumors of the day about Clan Euphoria and finding out from the source what truth there is to those rumors.

#20 Guest_lothos_*

Guest_lothos_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 September 2003 - 07:50 AM

And if you think this is the appropriate forum you are dumber than the other members of Kindred who are posting on this thread.

Could someone please close the thread. There never was a need for anyone to reply. Perhaps this forum should not allow replies at all.

#21 Extemper

Extemper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4096 posts

Posted 03 September 2003 - 07:57 AM

I don't see the reason for such hostility. Many people are actually inquiring on how to join and what are the standards such as Molo.
If an insult slips here or there it's just apart of posting on these boards :)

#22 Alger

Alger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 03 September 2003 - 08:15 AM

I know a couple of people in 37 and none of them were forced to root, not even to get clan log or gohall. I know some of them who even have bought roots and they werent forced to do it. And these are people who are close to me so you can take that as a fact. If it wasnt then they would have complained and they havent, not even to the slightest degree.

Every clan looks for members who arent selfish, who act for the other people in the clan. If your clan doesnt have those kind of people, sorry but your clan sucks. Rooting is one way to do your part and there are other ways. You may see Euphorians very involved in accumulating roots but this is only the way they wish to help out their clan, not a requirement. Im sure this is what Ressa meant, that they are looking for members who are willing to involve themselves in their clan... im sure she wasnt trying to box it to just rooting or imply that you have to. I see no need for the aggressive statements.

#23 Ressa

Ressa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 561 posts

Posted 03 September 2003 - 11:01 AM

Correct, No one is required to root, but it is a plus.

#24 Olf

Olf

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1765 posts

Posted 03 September 2003 - 03:45 PM

Meaning, you root for your rank. If you don't want to get involved, you stay in a low rank.

#25 Molo

Molo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 390 posts

Posted 03 September 2003 - 08:46 PM

And if you think this is the appropriate forum you are dumber than the other members of Kindred who are posting on this thread.

Well, as the only other clan 96 member to post on this thread, this must be in refrence to me. You say you're recruiting members, I was simply asking for clarification on rumors I had herd, because I deemed it something I and other players might want to know before joining, to determin weather or not I (and other prospective clan members) would be right for clan 37. You say you don't want short term clan members, however questioning rumors to decide if you're right or not for a clan is looked down upon?

However, I think the fact that you take insult to the policies which I have questioned shows your own opinions on them...

And lastly, if you're going to insult me, please, something nicer than "you're dumb" would hold a bit more weight. Please show me how this is off topic.