Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

- - - - -

Ridiculous Keep Quests

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
61 replies to this topic

#26 Guest_zakainen_*

Guest_zakainen_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 May 2004 - 02:01 PM

Great way to completely miss the entire point. Keep quests shouldn't leave Beltane. Period.

#27 Scrooge

Scrooge

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10983 posts

Posted 19 May 2004 - 02:10 PM

I love New Kolvir quests. I get like 9-11 practices for visiting a couple rooms and killing a level 90 mob.

#28 Tyben

Tyben

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5308 posts

Posted 19 May 2004 - 08:48 PM

Keep quests really should stick to Beltane and multiple PK tasks. Why? Because people questing out of the keep are in a major pk area, these people should be kept together in order to premote the reckless slaughter of each other, hence validating the area and the higher rewards/higher risks for quests.

#29 Ciali

Ciali

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 577 posts

Posted 19 May 2004 - 09:11 PM

agreed.

I mean, that's what questing in the keep is supposed to be all about. Which is why many people don't do it . . .

#30 Guest_zakainen_*

Guest_zakainen_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 May 2004 - 09:51 PM

How about I just go through and list every quest that I know of that's in keep that I feel doesn't belong there, then we can all see a little bit more why this is so aggravating.

This quest is called 'Next of Kin', for Adventurers levels 120 to 180.
Lord Maldra is the master in charge of this quest.
Description of Next of Kin:
As time falls through the hourglass, I weary with age. I am no longer the fit youngster I once was, and I have come to accept that. However, with my family in the shocking state that they are, I would like you to venture out in the utter most secrecy and find my long lost son. He was a bastard child, born to my teenage lover. I was too young and immature to raise a child at that time, soI had him sent to Auryn to train as a soldier, and await the day I could recall him to the Keep. With my time on this plane nearing an end, I would like you to find him in one of the towns of Auryn, and inform him of his lineage to prepare him for his recall soon. Visit his mother in Sigil, for she will know where he is training.
Upon successful completion of this quest you can receive up
to 45 quest points, 6 practice points, 23000 experience points, and 7000 gold pieces.
You have 250 minutes remaining to complete this quest.
Next of Kin consists of:
Phase 1: Journey to Triple Arch of Diocletian. 
Phase 2: Journey to Temple Courtyard. 
Phase 3: Visit a beautiful druid. 
Phase 4: Journey to Town Square of Vospire. 
Phase 5: Visit a young squire. 

This quest is called 'Cohorts in Crime', for Adventurers levels 120 to 180.
Description of Cohorts in Crime:
Criminals are victimizing the residents of Auryn at an increasingly alarming rate. My advisors have reported that the incidents of burglary are on the rise, and that sneaky pickpockets are stealing the hard-earned gold of honest citizens. Unfortunately, the guards and other soldiers of the Realm are too busy with more serious matters to devote the time needed to address this problem. I am gravely concerned that these seedy characters may be gathering in a city northeast of Rune to plan their devious and criminal acts. Gather further reports from residents of Auryn and then seek out these thieves, search their hideouts, and make an example out of those you find to their cohorts in crime. Complete this mission expeditiously and I will reward you greatly!
to 66 quest points, 6 practice points, 43000 experience points, and 14500 gold pieces.
You have 400 minutes remaining to complete this quest.
Cohorts in Crime consists of:
Phase 1: Visit a noble lady. 
Phase 2: Defeat a deft thief. 
Phase 3: Visit a resident. 
Phase 4: Defeat a vampire thief. 
Phase 5: Journey to A Thief's Hideaway. 
Phase 6: Defeat a short rogue. 
Phase 7: Journey to Brigand Hideout. 

This quest is called 'Conspiracy Theories', for Adventurers levels 120 to 150.
Description of Conspiracy Theories:
As you know, for several years, rumor has spread that I have been involved in a plot against Lord Agrippa and his trusted allies. I am deeply troubled that these vicious rumors have damaged my reputation throughout the realm. While I am certain that you do not doubt my integrity, I ask you to visit my dear friend, Baron Rothchild, whom I believe will vouch for my character. Thereafter, travel to Rune and speak with Lord Agrippa's subjects in an effort to learn more about the nature and source of the rumors that prevail against me. Speak not of the fact that I have sent you on this mission! If you bring me new information regarding this situation in an expeditious manner, I will reward you handsomely.
to 60 quest points, 5 practice points, 34000 experience points, and 13000 gold pieces.
You have 300 minutes remaining to complete this quest.
Conspiracy Theories consists of:
Phase 1: Visit Baron Rothchild. 
Phase 2: Journey to Western Gate of Rune. 
Phase 3: Visit Raksann. 
Phase 4: Visit the High Judge of Rune. 
Phase 5: Visit Victoria Wurth. 

This quest is called 'Under the Sea!', for Adventurers levels 140 to 180.
Description of Under the Sea!:
I have heard tales of a fantastic underwater city called Atlantis, far to the east. They say it is inhabited by merfolk, wonderful creatures who are reportedly half-man, half-fish, and able to breathe underwater. Since I am unable to make the journey myself at this time, please go in my stead and learn more about this unique city and its citizens. Don't forget to stop by the palace, and pay a visit to the Avatar, the only human who resides permanently in that lost city.
to 75 quest points, 8 practice points, 20000 experience points, and 12000 gold pieces.
Under the Sea! consists of:
Phase 1: Visit an Atlantian merman. 
Phase 2: Journey to Gathered Goods & Curiosities. 
Phase 3: Recover a bottle of mermaids tears. 
Phase 4: Recover a bottle of Atlantian beer. 
Phase 5: Defeat a white shark. 
Phase 6: Visit King Triton XVII. 
Phase 7: Visit the holy Avatar. 
Phase 8: Defeat the chief thief of Atlantis. 
Phase 9: Journey to A Strange Corridor. 

This quest is called 'Under the Sea!', for Adventurers levels 140 to 180.
Description of Under the Sea!:
I have heard tales of a fantastic underwater city called Atlantis, far to the east. They say it is inhabited by merfolk, wonderful creatures who are reportedly half-man, half-fish, and able to breathe underwater. Since I am unable to make the journey myself at this time, please go in my stead and learn more about this unique city and its citizens. Don't forget to stop by the palace, and pay a visit to the Avatar, the only human who resides permanently in that lost city.
to 75 quest points, 8 practice points, 20000 experience points, and 12000 gold pieces.
Under the Sea! consists of:
Phase 1: Visit an Atlantis Dome guard. 
Phase 2: Visit a poor merman. 
Phase 3: Journey to The Atlantian Healer's Shop. 
Phase 4: Recover a bottle of air bubbles. 
Phase 5: Recover an Atlantian sponge. 
Phase 6: Journey to The Avatar's Throne Room. 
Phase 7: Journey to The Merfolk Thieves Guild. 
Phase 8: Recover the trident of the royal guard. 
Phase 9: Journey to Southern Passage. 

This quest is called 'Live and Let Die', for Adventurers levels 150 to 210.
Description of Live and Let Die:
My new spy network has reported back to me and has named several people that are involved in traitorous acts towards my realm. You mission is to seek out these people and try to persuade them to change their ways. If they cannot be persuaded, then it is your responsibility to kill them as I can not have them undermining my work there. You should find them in Sigil and Rune. If you can check out some of my spies hiding places while you are there too, to be sure they have not been compromised. Once you have finished, report back to me and I shall reward you for your service.
to 79 quest points, 8 practice points, 56000 experience points, and 18000 gold pieces.
Live and Let Die consists of:
Phase 1: Defeat Baron von Hannibal. 
Phase 2: Defeat The Great Stone Gargoyle. 
Phase 3: Journey to Hidden Chamber. 
Phase 4: Rescue the thief. 
Phase 5: Journey to Back Room. 
Phase 6: Defeat a human rogue. 

This quest is called 'The Shipping Business', for Adventurers levels 150 to 200.
Description of The Shipping Business:
It has recently come to my attention that the local shipwrights have been making much more money than usually and have gained a lot more funds to create more new and diverse upgrades for ships. I have also noticed many more ships parked at the docks. The shipping business is booming. I am curious as to how the shipwrights are doing so well. Now, I would like you to visit each of the five main docks: Sigil, Rune, Tellerium, Pirates Cove and Templeton in turn and speak to the local shipwright to try to discover the secret to their success, and to make sure its all legal. Upon your return I will try to cover your travelling costs and you efforts will be very useful to the Beltane economy.
to 60 quest points, 6 practice points, 12000 experience points, and 15000 gold pieces.
The Shipping Business consists of:
Phase 1: Journey to A Shipwright's Workshop. 
Phase 2: Journey to A Shipwright's Workshop. 
Phase 3: Journey to Shipwright's Workshop. 
Phase 4: Journey to A Shipwright's Workshop. 
Phase 5: Journey to Templeton Ship Works. 

This quest is called 'Pleasure Seeking', for Adventurers levels 200 to 240.
Description of Pleasure Seeking:
Adventurer, the conversation we're having now, you must keep quiet! Lately, my wife has been boring me. When this happens, I have an urge to seek pleasure. Unfortunately since I rarely leaving my keep I would not know where to go. I want you to help me find places to relieve my tensions. Location does not matter to me, just as long as it's not in the underworld. Any spot that is fun will do. Remember, this must be kept quiet and your reward will be great if you can find what I need!
to 88 quest points, 8 practice points, 54000 experience points, and 19000 gold pieces.
You have 500 minutes remaining to complete this quest.
Pleasure Seeking consists of:
Phase 1: Journey to Night Lights. 
Phase 2: Journey to Jasmine's Bordello. 
Phase 3: Journey to Silk Shoes Brothel. 
Phase 4: Visit Victoria Wurth. 
Phase 5: Journey to Catherine's Day Spa. 

This quest is called 'Far Away Places', for Adventurers levels 200 to 241.
Description of Far Away Places:
Our keep is on a very isolated continent and does not have great communication with other towns. Please visit certain important people scattered around the world to break through our isolation. Also tell me how far behind we are in current technology and other world events. Report your findings to me as soon as possible. Be wary as some of the trails you must travel are most perilous indeed. May the Powers guide and protect you!
to 80 quest points, 8 practice points, 30000 experience points, and 12000 gold pieces.
Far Away Places consists of:
Phase 1: Journey to The Audience Chamber. 
Phase 2: Recover a scalpel. 
Phase 3: Visit King Cronus. 
Phase 4: Journey to The Audience Room. 
Phase 5: Visit Lady Templeton. 
Phase 6: Recover a saber. 
Phase 7: Journey to Mayor's Office. 
Phase 8: Journey to Lady Undya's Audience Chambers. 
Phase 9: Recover a tiny needle. 
Phase 10: Journey to The Audience Room of Lord Vashir. 

This quest is called 'Getting in Touch with Nature', for Adventurers levels 200 to 240.
Description of Getting in Touch with Nature:
Lately, I have been looking to get out of the keep, but with people like you constantly making demands upon me, my time is limited. I want you to explore several places that I might desire to visit, parks and ponds specifically. I plan to get away and take a break with my wife. Wherever in the world you can find an interesting place, document it, and briefly describe it. Be sure to take note of any interesting animals you find there, the lady absolutely loves them. The more vacation places you find for me, the bigger your reward will be. Farewell, adventurer.
to 67 quest points, 6 practice points, 55000 experience points, and 13000 gold pieces.
Getting in Touch with Nature consists of:
Phase 1: Journey to Trail Through Privateer's Park. 
Phase 2: Visit a furtive citizen. 
Phase 3: Journey to Black Wolf Park. 
Phase 4: Visit a raven. 
Phase 5: Journey to Gauntlet Park South. 
Phase 6: Journey to Garden of Life. 
Phase 7: Visit the Minx. 

This quest is called 'Disone and Datone', for Adventurers levels 200 to 241.
Description of Disone and Datone:
The ogres in their village have sent a message of most importance straight to me. In it, it tells of a powerful two-headed ogre on the outskirts of the village, practicing powerful magic. I will send you off to go and investigate further into this matter. First you should visit the local wildlife and the ogres and find out more about the situation. Finally, you will have to confront this two-headed ogre, use force if necessary. Good luck.
to 54 quest points, 5 practice points, 20000 experience points, and 15000 gold pieces.
You have 250 minutes remaining to complete this quest.
Disone and Datone consists of:
Phase 1: Visit an innocent gray sloth. 
Phase 2: Journey to On the Edge of a Mossy Cliff. 
Phase 3: Visit an ogre youngster. 
Phase 4: Visit Fatnose. 
Phase 5: Defeat the two-headed ogre. 
Phase 6: Visit Sugarbottom. 

This quest is called 'The Walls Have Ears', for Adventurers levels 210 to 241.
Description of The Walls Have Ears:
It is important for my realm's welfare that I keep up to date with what is happening elsewhere in the Alyria.. Consequently, I have strategically placed spies in key locations. I have just finished training a new batch of recruits who will be even more effective than my present ones. However, I fear that my current spies will be angry when they find that I've others to do their work, so I want you to discretely dispose of some of my current spies, in Rune and Sigil, and make sure that all bodies are hidden well. Once you are done, return and report back to me and I will reward you well.
to 65 quest points, 8 practice points, 36000 experience points, and 15000 gold pieces.
The Walls Have Ears consists of:
Phase 1: Journey to Towne Dump. 
Phase 2: Defeat Murmur. 
Phase 3: Defeat the young student. 
Phase 4: Defeat the guardian. 
Phase 5: Journey to A Narrow Sewer. 
Phase 6: Visit the clan leader. 

This quest is called 'Snakecharmer', for Adventurers levels 235 to 241.
Description of Snakecharmer:
Adventurer, it has come to my attention that, as per Agrippa's request, many Sepharians have been learning new things, from the dwarves, elves, and other knowledgeable peoples, in an attempt to expand their knowledge and economic power. What's good for business is good for everyone, and what's good for every Sepharian is bad for our citizens. I have sent many of Beltane's finest out to disrupt their activities, but your duty is to interrupt the business of one Alerion of Lowangen. He was formerly a simple trapper, but now deals in animal hides and valuable pelts. His chief suppliers are nomads of the Bonnak desert, and various other merchants around the continent. Your duty is to go and skin Alerion's regular subjects for their skin, before those under his commission can. Snakes are difficult to catch, so I suggest you disguise yourself and consult one of the pied pipers of Rune on how to best trap them. After you have completed this task, return to me with proof of your success for your reward.
to 74 quest points, 7 practice points, 0 experience points, and 15000 gold pieces.
You have 350 minutes remaining to complete this quest.
Snakecharmer consists of:
Phase 1: Recover an enchanted flute. 
Phase 2: Visit the bard Izydor. 
Phase 3: Defeat a sidewinder. 
Phase 4: Defeat the tanar'ri. 
Phase 5: Defeat the cobra king. 
Phase 6: Defeat a fiery red garden snake. 
Phase 7: Defeat a writhing mass of snakes. 
Phase 8: Locate and deliver a snake skin coat to Lord Maldra. 

This quest is called 'Better the Devil You Know', for Adventurers levels 241 to 241.
Description of Better the Devil You Know:
The devils and demons of the land are reportedly working together on a plan to over throw Lord Vashir. They have heard that he has been speaking with Lord Agrippa about a plan to rid the world of evil for all time. I need you to venture from Beltane to Alyria, Avros and Irda Isle, and slay these beasts. I am enraged that they did not involve me in their plan so I want the entire realm to know who is the true master of evil on Alyria. Next time, they should think about keeping me informed!
to 90 quest points, 10 practice points, 0 experience points, and 23000 gold pieces.
You have 290 minutes remaining to complete this quest.
Better the Devil You Know consists of:
Phase 1: Defeat a greater demon. 
Phase 2: Defeat Belial. 
Phase 3: Defeat a long horned devil. 
Phase 4: Defeat a devil of tame. 
Phase 5: Defeat a summoned glazebru. 

I can see most of these quests fitting in elsewhere in the game, but I don't feel they belong in Keep at all.

#31 Extemper

Extemper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4096 posts

Posted 19 May 2004 - 10:09 PM

At least 3 of those are fair.
Questing sucks.

#32 Guest_zakainen_*

Guest_zakainen_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 May 2004 - 10:11 PM

How do any of those I've posted pertain to Keep?

#33 Extemper

Extemper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4096 posts

Posted 19 May 2004 - 10:18 PM

They don't but atlantis quests should be at every qm. Its pk to pk.
Anything that doesn't involve rune or sigil isn't bad for a keep quest.

#34 Guest_zakainen_*

Guest_zakainen_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 May 2004 - 10:19 PM

Atlantis quests are flat out stupid by themselves. Once again, I quest at keep to quest AT KEEP.

#35 Helmsley

Helmsley

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2830 posts

Posted 19 May 2004 - 10:22 PM

all those shipwrights quests are gay.

#36 Extemper

Extemper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4096 posts

Posted 19 May 2004 - 10:23 PM

The system doesn't work for only you. Some of the quests do suck I agree, but some are just fine.
Stop the bitching.

#37 Solus

Solus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7574 posts

Posted 20 May 2004 - 03:21 AM

Although I agree quests that send people so far away from Keep seem to ruin its theme in some ways, there aren't other evil quest masters. :(

#38 Moostafa

Moostafa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2235 posts

Posted 21 May 2004 - 01:56 PM

all those shipwrights quests are gay.

I got my first trunk off of that quest.

I do agree with zak on this, if i'm gonna risk questing in keep, I really don't feel like running around the world for the same rewards that you get at other questmasters for doing it w/out the pk.

#39 Guest_zakainen_*

Guest_zakainen_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 June 2004 - 05:14 PM

This still really needs to be looked at. I, and many others, are getting tired of going to keep and getting 6, 7, 8 quests in a row that involve going to Ogre Village or somewhere completely not related to the Keep. Please do something about this, I don't think the Keep was ever intended to be such a questing area.

#40 Guest_tithrus_*

Guest_tithrus_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 June 2004 - 09:50 PM

Why are you questing keep in the first place if the rewards are low and the expectations are high? You realize it doesn't matter, right?

#41 Zigzag

Zigzag

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 09 June 2004 - 03:02 AM

Keep was fine for years and now newbs write quest that take you outside keep so they can quest without risk be Pked and get a 2-3 easy trunks on 120....

#42 Cyrell

Cyrell

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3532 posts

Posted 09 June 2004 - 03:28 AM

I don't see the point of questing in an all NPK and some CPK area for 3 or 4 practices, or running halfway around the god damn world for 4 practices.

So move somewhere else. I thought that Templeton was the place to quest at 120. 6-7 pracs for most quests that never require you to go off the continent. Unless that's changed as well since I was there.

Keep quests shouldn't leave Beltane. Period.

Why not? If Lord Maldra is the enemy to the other rulers then it's quite probable that there will be many quests asking you to go somewhere else. The quest descriptions of the ones you posted have storylines explaining the rationale behind the quests. Maybe you didn't read them? Or you perhaps just don't agree with them.

120's should go to Templeton/Tellerium if they want to maximise their questing. 180 at the Keep is good, coupled with New Rigel. High rewards, still plenty of PK risk when people snare up the quest master etc. The only thing wrong with Atlantis quests is the annoying requirements to get water reagents which you're bound to use up somewhere along the way (like I can't blink back to NR because I'll lose an 8 prac quest). But the fact is, whenever I'm at Keep there's only 2 active people anyway. I do 2 at NR, 2 at Keep. So regardless of whether the quests were more Beltane-oriented or not, all people do is hide out in sanctuary with timers turned on. Except you. I know you PK, and hunt down people, so don't think this is directed at you :)

And there are only so many locations on Beltane. 3 ATM. I don't think you're allowed to use clanhalls as quest locations if you write quests, so that rules them out. Although I don't see why not, but that's what I was told when I submitted a quest like that. Perhaps if that area was opened at the end of the road through the jungle then there would be more quests that involved Beltane. (what is that place anyway?)

Finally, you could always write your own quests. Or better yet, if you don't want to do that, then I'll write them for you. Give me your specifications of what you think would be a good 120 quest at Keep (just the quest phases), I'll flesh out the storyline details and we'll split the DD 50/50. Fair?

#43 Zephyr

Zephyr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 09 June 2004 - 10:09 AM

I can tell you as a lvl 120, that quests from Temp and Telli do not currently average 6-7 pracs. The majority of quests give 4 pracs, with a fair few 3pracs ones, and most of the big reward ones (the 6-7prac ones) requiring cpk visits or to where lord temp likes to hang out.

#44 Censored

Censored

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 627 posts

Posted 09 June 2004 - 10:24 AM

Sorry, but questing out of avros as a 120 is a complete joke. The hardest part of questing out of Avros at 120 is trying to figure out which Kraken to kill. And the rewards at Temp/Tellerium are FAR better than any of the other 'not-so-evil' qm's.

#45 Guest_zakainen_*

Guest_zakainen_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 June 2004 - 12:23 PM

120's should go to Templeton/Tellerium if they want to maximise their questing. 180 at the Keep is good, coupled with New Rigel. High rewards, still plenty of PK risk when people snare up the quest master etc. The only thing wrong with Atlantis quests is the annoying requirements to get water reagents which you're bound to use up somewhere along the way (like I can't blink back to NR because I'll lose an 8 prac quest). But the fact is, whenever I'm at Keep there's only 2 active people anyway. I do 2 at NR, 2 at Keep. So regardless of whether the quests were more Beltane-oriented or not, all people do is hide out in sanctuary with timers turned on. Except you. I know you PK, and hunt down people, so don't think this is directed at you

At 120, I did nothing but two temp, two keep, two temp, and one telli quest for my 7. This worked fine most of the time, except for the days where I got nothing but the stupid new crap quests that require you to leave beltane. I multied, and levelled on Beltane. I started getting more crap quests than when I even began this thread. Now, at 240, I'm still getting ridiculous Ogre Village quests. I think the other day I got 5 or 6 completely non beltane related quests in a row, this is stupid.

#46 Cyrell

Cyrell

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3532 posts

Posted 10 June 2004 - 01:02 AM

The hardest part of questing out of Avros at 120 is trying to figure out which Kraken to kill.

The big one that does over 500 damage in one round. Read the quest description. I always got a friend to batter it to clinging when I got that quest.

Most of the big reward ones (the 6-7prac ones) requiring cpk visits or to where lord temp likes to hang out.

So? No pain, no gain. Use scan, look, where, sneak, have smoke bombs ready etc etc etc.

You only need to do 250 quests on Avros at 2nd class, turning in all the 3-4 prac ones to get a LOT of quest points compared to other locations in the game, for hardly moving from the continent.

I think the other day I got 5 or 6 completely non beltane related quests in a row, this is stupid.

Does luck have anything to do with getting a good quest? I can't think of any other reason why I always get good ones, since my luck is maxed naturally. By good I mean challenging and rewarding.

#47 Kaedhol

Kaedhol

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1119 posts

Posted 10 June 2004 - 01:42 PM

Uh, what exactly are you defending Cyrell? I usually get at least 1 quest off beltane when I quest(I do 3-4 quests) so that's a 25% chance. Why do I turn them in instantly? Because I don't have the patience to go around the world for a crummy 5-6 pracs, that's why I'm in Maldra's Keep, because I prefer getting pked to having to waste 30 mins walking around dying of boredom. At least quests in Keep/Deceit add -some- fun to questing as you have to stay alert....what do you have to stay alert about when travelling the ocean to get those sigil-rune-temp quests done?

And another thing, quests outside of keep make trunks even easier to get...if you have to do a quest in keep there is a much higher chance of being spotted by one of the passing by pkers and being chased. If you just recall when you get your quest, you'll probably not be even spotted(Yes, for example, I don't spam where and who the whole time in keep...I check in 5-10 min intervals, but if you had to do a quest in keep I'd have a chance to spot and attack you, right?)

But I forgot, Keep isn't about PK...NOT. Keep is not like the other cities, nor is Maldra like the other QM's, so please don't change him to be like them...

#48 Raistlin

Raistlin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1673 posts

Posted 10 June 2004 - 02:16 PM

Ever since I first started this game, The Keep has been THE best place to quest. Ever since I was a lil' Raistlin, near the end of my 2nd class, I always tried to quest there, even back when it was Blackthorne Keep. Nobody wanted to zark with it, because it was the perfect place.

Then, however, some retard who wanted to try to get some DD's to hopelessly try to improve their pooty character, decided to go out and zark everything up for everybody.

There is *NO* reason why adventurers should leave Beltane. Not to Atlantis, not to the Shipwright, not to any place, besides his own Continent. Maldra/Blackthorne has always been a loner, he always sits and plans his attacks on the main Townes of Alyria (Rune, Sigil, and to a lesser extent, Templeton). Those towns, are the only places that I could even CONCEIVE that he should even try to send an adventurer to, for a scouting mission.

I'm in complete agreement with Zak on this whole issue. Whoever created those quests for Maldra's keep, thus screwing up the best questing location in the game, deserves to be castrated.

Those people who DO NOT quest in the Keep, should not pipe in with their 'helpful' advice, as I mentioned earlier in this thread. You know nothing about how the Keep is, and as such, shouldn't try to intefere with its workings.

#49 Guest_chamone_*

Guest_chamone_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 June 2004 - 03:26 PM

At the time when a lot of those quests were created the immortals decided which quest master they were added to.

#50 Guest_toddtodd_*

Guest_toddtodd_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 June 2004 - 03:09 PM

dude, the conspiresy one looks soooo easy. Why are you complaining about that? :?