Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

Photo
- - - - -

Materia Magica Development Meeting

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
73 replies to this topic

#51 Hestia

Hestia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 July 2004 - 08:06 AM

What's wrong with elmador and enbringer?

Wildsoul may be a jerk at times, but his character is played well, and he has proven that a dracon can own you... and more than likely has or will in the future.

Think Elmador is no good, go fight him 1v1 pk... youll find he's not too shabby at the pk.

Enbringer needs to learn to pk... but i love the guy and his character is quite decent if the player just knew what he was doing in a pk room :P, not that he cant defeat any of my characters, but i'm worse at pk and i can still put up a good fight when i want to.

oh yeah, i'd like to attend the meeting :P, almost forgot what the post was about.

Hestia

#52 Niax

Niax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 605 posts
  • Locationchampaign,il

Posted 15 July 2004 - 10:29 AM

can we chat relay with the intention of just listening in or is the 35 enforced to include the chat relay function

We are ALL Walking Dead.

#53 Ciali

Ciali

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 577 posts

Posted 15 July 2004 - 12:33 PM

I think the suggestion that one should have at least one character 180+ in order to attend the meeting is reasonable. I personally have suggestions and opinions I'd want to share, but since i've never been over lvl 120 on any character, i'm sure that I don't see the entire picture . . . and I realize that players more experienced than me should be taking part.

That being said, I also think its important for higher level characters to remember the earlier classes as well. It seems a tendancy to dismiss ideas or slam them because the hero or archon is already beyond those levels so they want to make it more difficult for the people following them. Now, I'm not saying every criticism is without merit, or that every player acts like this. I'm simply asking that, if you get in that meeting to discuss the direction and future of the game, that we all please try to remember that many different people play this game.

Some play for fun. Some play more seriously. Some play one or two characters, and some have 20 alts. Some people level as fast as they can to archon, some level very slowly to try and build a strong character, and some people I know just stay first class because they find it fun.

The point is, everyone plays differently. So if you are one of those 35 people, please dont ignore ideas because they do not correspond with the way that you personally play the game. Please remember that there are many different ways to approach MM.

#54 Ciali

Ciali

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 577 posts

Posted 15 July 2004 - 12:36 PM

Oh, and just as a suggestion since i'm not going to be at the meeting.

About the website. There used to be a list of donation items. Since the system was changed to RU, the list is no longer on the official website. I think it should be re-instated so that one doesn't have to go to the shop in Rune to check it out.

#55 Yien

Yien

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1421 posts

Posted 15 July 2004 - 01:04 PM

Its proof that you can make a good dracon.Quit looking inside the box you newbie.

Ok you can make a good dracon but it takes twice the work. And yeah im a newbie, ive been playing for, who cares? Unbeliever like i said before take your fat ass into the kitchen grab yourself a zarking piece of cake.

#56 Vassago

Vassago

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7968 posts

Posted 15 July 2004 - 01:07 PM

Please email Reechani (reechani@ingenii.com) your questions beforehand.

#57 Tyben

Tyben

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5308 posts

Posted 15 July 2004 - 01:49 PM

Ok you can make a good dracon but it takes twice the work.

Not exactly..

#58 Guest_anildor_*

Guest_anildor_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 July 2004 - 02:37 PM

Chat room #mm is password protected.

If you know the password, type 'CHAT JOIN mm <password>' to enter.

#59 Darkmagic

Darkmagic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1014 posts

Posted 15 July 2004 - 07:42 PM

Thank you Vass for posting an email for those that can't attend but would like some questions answered.

#60 Elmador

Elmador

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 577 posts

Posted 16 July 2004 - 02:29 AM

Well since Elmador cant attend because he is frozen at the moment....I will go with my alt if their is room. I have a few issues I would like to discuss.

#61 Guest_warped_*

Guest_warped_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 July 2004 - 05:13 AM

I would very much like to come also. I am not quite 180 though, Sabu still calls me a newb :| But as a Clan Owner, I would like to discuss some of the recent ideas that have been present on the MM boards.

#62 Elan

Elan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 16 July 2004 - 09:08 AM

Vassago, when you said e-mail Reechani, did you mean for any and all questions pertaining to this?

#63 Darkmagic

Darkmagic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1014 posts

Posted 16 July 2004 - 09:09 AM

He's saying if you want to submit questions for the meeting, planning on those that have questions but won't be able to attend, like myself.

#64 Elan

Elan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 16 July 2004 - 09:10 AM

Just for the heck of it, I'd like to reserve a spot, mebbe Vassago will be a buddy and just invite me. :)

#65 Vassago

Vassago

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7968 posts

Posted 16 July 2004 - 10:31 AM

I mean if you have a question and you want it answered, send it to Reechani. Even if you plan on attending. I want to answer the common questions first.

#66 Jheron

Jheron

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4315 posts

Posted 16 July 2004 - 10:42 AM

Vass/Reech, can we assume the obvious topics will be discussed? I don't want to e-mail with doubletalk, I'm sure you get flooded with enough already.

#67 Vassago

Vassago

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7968 posts

Posted 16 July 2004 - 11:14 AM

If you want it answered, email about it. Don't assume anything.

#68 Jheron

Jheron

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4315 posts

Posted 16 July 2004 - 11:27 AM

I figured you'd say that, so I did already. :P

#69 Duende

Duende

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1613 posts

Posted 16 July 2004 - 11:32 AM

for your collective information, there is a relay point for the meeting in rune. a one-way transmitter has placed in the meetingroom, and will be sending to the cauldron in baba yaga's hut on the trail northeast of the runic temple.

#70 Vexatious

Vexatious

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 16 July 2004 - 01:14 PM

:think: I would love to attend, can I reserve who I want to stand next too?

Isis-are you related to Haley, because you spell possible like this>>> poseble <<< that's how she spells it? :doh: Or have I been mispelling?

#71 Vype

Vype

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 16 July 2004 - 04:11 PM

I'd like to attend, but if it gets too crowded in the crawlspace just let me sit outside the room with sensory enhancement.

#72 Swsoulja

Swsoulja

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 16 July 2004 - 04:17 PM

or you can go to...

"a one-way transmitter has placed in the meetingroom, and will be sending to the cauldron in baba yaga's hut on the trail northeast of the runic temple"

#73 Raistlin

Raistlin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1673 posts

Posted 16 July 2004 - 09:07 PM

Ye gods that garden (room where the transmitter was) was spammy.

#74 Grodix

Grodix

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 16 July 2004 - 09:57 PM

the actual hut was no-talk, and no emote.. it was nice and quiet in there