Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

Photo
- - - - -

Section Five

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
44 replies to this topic

#26 Guest_phare_*

Guest_phare_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 March 2005 - 09:01 PM

(From Trajan):
But in all honesty, who cares how many astrals she used. Last time I checked if you had silence and slow or whatever in your spell list you were allowed to use it. Do you need some type of goddamn permission slip now to cast spells?

Funniest poo ever. So much for that HAHAHA NICIAS SILENCED ME HAHAHA.

#27 Blunt

Blunt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 07 March 2005 - 09:26 PM

Lol Section Five existed before Extemper was in it.

#28 Extemper

Extemper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4096 posts

Posted 07 March 2005 - 10:07 PM

To clear the name of section five and some misconceptions.

The 'astral fight' day started with Nicias and Colin ambushing me and my clannies in the clan hall while fighting hunters and silencing 2 of us. Nicias clearly has stated he does not want to fight me, and if he is forced to do so he will silence me. Colin loves following the lead. Solus was the only real fighter (which also reflected him dying the most that day). All those that participated in those fights from lothos to paradox (i dont remember if thats the spelling) know how things went down and how you guys fight.
If you don't believe me ask any decent pker who has fought Nicias.

I talk to several mm players on aim and never once have I heard about this os divs helm thing... If I had an os divs helm Maldrak would have it. Think whatever you want on my reasons to quit (I am sure I have said them before), but I wouldn't give plus 400mil eq out just because I lost an item.

#29 Extemper

Extemper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4096 posts

Posted 07 March 2005 - 10:12 PM

Oh and sectionfive was one of the best pk clans in the game. Our 'numbers' reflect that. It was good before I was in the clan and while I was in the clan. It has always been Maldrak's clan and if he can't play then the clan shouldn't exist.

Now let's all go look at Colin's pictures. He was 16 years old ya know when he took them which makes him extra cool.

Although, I must admit in this game people like Colin and Sabon will be the winners. You can't spend hours, and in sabons case years, playing the game without being decent.
Good luck in your textual adventures.

#30 Solus

Solus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7574 posts

Posted 07 March 2005 - 10:43 PM

Solus was the only real fighter (which also reflected him dying the most that day).

Part of that was also because you revive outside of the saferoom on on the Magincia. :(

#31 Extemper

Extemper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4096 posts

Posted 07 March 2005 - 10:48 PM

You died outside of there my dear :)

Solus is a good pker that doesn't get the respect he deserves.
You CAN fight fairly if you want, but you are in bad company and you aren't learning different ways of fighting.

#32 Trajan

Trajan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 425 posts

Posted 07 March 2005 - 11:10 PM

Funniest poo ever. So much for that HAHAHA NICIAS SILENCED ME HAHAHA.

I dislike Nicias, therefore I can be hypocritical when he does something people make fun of him for.

I can put it up in crayon if you'd so enjoy Phare.

#33 Vintara

Vintara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6715 posts

Posted 08 March 2005 - 11:54 AM

I'd be surprised if Extemper silenced without a good reason.

#34 Extemper

Extemper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4096 posts

Posted 08 March 2005 - 12:05 PM

I did silence a level 60 in arena once and then let him kill me.
I think I silenced Nick when it was Azmodan, Nick, Sabu, Sabon, Ascent, Spyro, whatever that other guys name is from 59 who silences, vs me. Someone else was there too I think I don't remember this crap well anymore. Oh cernix.
Then again I have been silenced by sabon nick sabu and whoever that other guy is several times.

OH!
I silenced zigzag once when he was playing the get away game.

Forgive me if I have forgotten you :(

#35 Colin

Colin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1250 posts

Posted 08 March 2005 - 01:07 PM

the day started with me and nicias jumping your form of 3. we silenced halelorf and that was all. the total for that day was like 5 astrals spent and 9 Pks picked up for clan 56...and 23 or so astrals and 6 pks picked up for 73, and crew, 3 of those pks were just you bashing solus when he came back to life with 20 hp outside of a safe room.

Moral of the story, dont fight 73 unless you want to get silenced and formed on.(o wait you cant fight 73 now because they are gone!) When you get forms of 4 vs 2 or 4 vs 1 and then silence the person, sure your pk record will look good. I WAS IN SF SO I KNOW HOW EVERYTHING WENT DOWN. :snooty:

btw i heard the div helm from more than one SF member, and maldrak couldnt have that div helm because the master looted it!
The whole quitting with millions of eq given away, its happened before, nicias got FGd once and then gave away like 200 mill worth of eq, then quit, then came back... People do stupid stuff when they loose lots in cpk, everyone does stupid stuff, hell i threatened suicide because you got mad at me.

#36 Extemper

Extemper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4096 posts

Posted 08 March 2005 - 03:19 PM

Please do tell who from sf would say anything like that so I can verbally assault them.
You were in sf, you know 'how it is'. Every cool thing we did/bought we put in clan log. I would have bragged my ass off If I had a divs helm...I can't even understand how this story came about. There's also so many flaws in the story...why am I even defending this.

I don't need to defend how I 'pked' to game fanatics like yourself. I pked to have fun, not to get 'numbers'.

The best players in this game have left and/or gone inactive. From enigma to valhalla to knighthood to dragon to prophecy to sf to dark order etc. people leave because they have real lives. The remaining 'pk gods' are the losers who haven't moved on aka sabon.
I know you want to be textually famous (which is why you love the fact people talk about your pictures and half of pkzone is filled with your logs) but none of this I'm better than you poo matters.

I mean this in the most sincere way, stop playing so much you are ruining your life. 'Grandpa' has quadruple the hours of my char...then add your main and your several alts
Do you want to become sabon?
I don't and that's the REAL reason I quit.

#37 Dralox

Dralox

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 625 posts

Posted 08 March 2005 - 04:50 PM

how come solus is good and when he silence's me i can still kill him solo?

#38 Lowe

Lowe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 08 March 2005 - 05:33 PM

Because I would sign on not even knowing how to play and just standing there confused I would beat you.

#39 Solus

Solus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7574 posts

Posted 08 March 2005 - 07:07 PM

how come solus is good and when he silence's me i can still kill him solo?

When did I silence you in PK? Were you that person I decided to silence when I had 100 or so HP left just for fun? :P

We're 1 and 1, if you don't count those times I killed you in second and third class.

#40 Colin

Colin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1250 posts

Posted 08 March 2005 - 07:57 PM

'Grandpa' has quadruple the hours of my char...then add your main and your several alts

ya grandpa has like 3.5k hours...your telling me extemper doesnt even have 1k hours on her? Colin has 4.5k, and then all my alts combined prob got about 500. many of those hours were from idleing in social while playing the other.

Grandpa also has almost every single skill and spell maxed. im lacking detect traps and dart from my cav/psi/rogue skill spell list. Im not saying grandpa is good, or isnt good, all im saying is i put work into grandpa bc i just have a goal of maxing him out, not to make him an amazing Pker.

#41 Fluke

Fluke

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 08 March 2005 - 08:07 PM

extemper i never had any problems with u, except when u jumped me in foccy when i came to help u out. but like i said no problems i was sad to see u go! but as of late i am lossing heart! u r sounding more and more like peanut :cry:

#42 Sabu

Sabu

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8615 posts

Posted 09 March 2005 - 11:20 AM

I think I silenced Nick when it was Azmodan, Nick, Sabu, Sabon, Ascent, Spyro, whatever that other guys name is from 59 who silences, vs me. Someone else was there too I think I don't remember this crap well anymore. Oh cernix.

Man, that was funny. Good times.

#43 Lowe

Lowe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 09 March 2005 - 01:21 PM

Why didn't you guys log it damn't!
Especially the part when you guys got 5 hunters and I kept smoking :)

Fluke I dont even remember you sorry.
Colin you are hopeless :)

#44 Kaedhol

Kaedhol

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1119 posts

Posted 12 March 2005 - 05:25 AM

Hi

#45 Folken

Folken