Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

Photo
- - - - -

MM 2005 SURVEY!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
161 replies to this topic

#76 Klaus

Klaus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1387 posts

Posted 26 April 2005 - 01:12 PM

Actually with as many runs as I do, that is not far from the truth.

:doh:

#77 Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3673 posts

Posted 26 April 2005 - 01:32 PM

Klaus only causes the earthquakes when me and him knock boots.

#78 Vintara

Vintara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6715 posts

Posted 26 April 2005 - 03:03 PM

Sexy!

#79 Darrod

Darrod

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 694 posts

Posted 26 April 2005 - 03:42 PM

I'm sexy!

Besides, shouldn't the best clan be the clan you are in? And by that definition Enigma or Euphoria should win :wink:

#80 Goatleaf

Goatleaf

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1469 posts

Posted 26 April 2005 - 04:01 PM

We have more members than Euphoria!

#81 Guest_skitari_*

Guest_skitari_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 April 2005 - 07:14 PM

wOOPS! SO SANGUINE IS! MY BAD.

#82 Haley

Haley

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1081 posts

Posted 26 April 2005 - 07:52 PM

when do we get to see the results of this survey ?

#83 Folken

Folken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 26 April 2005 - 08:17 PM

It hasn't even been 3 days yet...
Give it some time. I want at least 100 surveys.

And don't cheat because then I throw away ALL of your entries :(

#84 Kidsteele

Kidsteele

Owner of Things.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 336 posts
  • LocationHere

Posted 26 April 2005 - 09:54 PM

OMG! JHERON REMEMBERS WHO I AM! :D !!!

Oh and klaus is fat... his gravitational pull is overwhelming... sometimes i'm on the faerie plane and get pulled to the underworld in time to slay some mob that i had no way of getting to... he should go on a diet that doesn't involve eating everything in site.

On the plus side, the girls in sanguine do put out which does keep us active, these girls include but aren't limited to: Damordred, Ceimos, Klaus, Oaf, Liberatorz, Adaeriel, Egoful, Wolvie, Virgil, Karynn, Chron (but only if you hook him up with some of the green stuff first), Vesin (our newest lady), and even grodix (just sound out the name).

Skitari doesn't care if you hate him, he probably hates you too.

P.S. I slept with all the members of Timeworn before i left so can i get into a category for doing that?

Kid Steele

Kidsteele.

I own btw.

#85 Kidsteele

Kidsteele

Owner of Things.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 336 posts
  • LocationHere

Posted 26 April 2005 - 09:59 PM

Small amendment... I misspelled Damodred as Damordred, i appologize.
Oh and i forgot to list Phreak, Colwyn, Skordal, and of course everyone has met Gwenndellen.

Oh and i forgot to mention a small rofl for klaus's post about the worst player to bring on a run. though i should mention.

(non-identified player) exclaims, 'but i wasn't formed!'

Kidsteele.

I own btw.

#86 Blackx

Blackx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1048 posts

Posted 27 April 2005 - 01:58 AM

it's pretty hard to vote when everyone hates each other or you know everyone in the game personally instead of on rumors

#87 Phreak

Phreak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 27 April 2005 - 02:21 AM

I'm like the only male in Sanguine. It'd be a good thing but they all think I'm gay. :(

#88 Mutiny

Mutiny

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 27 April 2005 - 04:29 AM

kid u did mention me :( or is that because u think british ppl are no longer privaliged :(

#89 Vintara

Vintara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6715 posts

Posted 27 April 2005 - 05:05 AM

Good to see the British education system is in fine shape.

#90 Folken

Folken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 27 April 2005 - 10:03 AM

Keep voting!

www.geocities.com/alyriasurvey

email write ins to alyriasurvey@yahoo.com

#91 Guest_skitari_*

Guest_skitari_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 April 2005 - 12:18 PM

Post the damn results

#92 Folken

Folken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 27 April 2005 - 04:47 PM

I don't even have 50 in.
Get people to stop cheating (so i don't have to throw them all away) and get new people to vote!

#93 Olf

Olf

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1765 posts

Posted 27 April 2005 - 07:16 PM

How useless? I thought it'd be like a demongraphic survey... I liked that one.

#94 Folken

Folken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 27 April 2005 - 07:16 PM

UPDATE:

I have receieved 250 surveys. 199 of them were from people who cheated (mostly from 5 people).
NOTE: The system is now automated, I don't spend an iota of time looking at cheated surveys, so don't waste your time.

That gives us 51 surveys. I want at least 49 more before I post any preliminary results. The earliest I will close this survey is this coming Saturday.

www.geocities.com/alyriasurvey
TELL SOMEONE TO VOTE TODAY!

#95 Guest_skitari_*

Guest_skitari_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 April 2005 - 10:05 PM

your survey blows

#96 Darkslayer

Darkslayer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 830 posts

Posted 28 April 2005 - 12:04 AM

Skitari, how dare you accuse me of kissing butt. I compliment Pantusu because I have worked with him closely and I know for a fact he doesn't get "all his information" from other clans. He is my friend. I don't have to suck up to him to get his help. It's a ridiculous statement. Prophecy is a family in a way that maybe you don't understand. It is true that there is a lot information sharing and cooperation now. I'd say this sort of thing is at an all time high (this is a very great thing to see). This approach has always been the strength of our clan. Be peaceful, consistent, and honorable and build bridges between our clan and other players. However, I have been present when Pantusu has through his own hard work found things on his own that nobody knows about except the person that coded the place or game feature. I could name a dozen specific examples. Since, I am his clannie I get to see that side of things. I think he should be recognized for being one of the best players in the game (not ONLY one of the best players to work with).

Another thing, I think you over-estimate the greatness of most clans. Most of the "popular" clans have one or two(maybe) dedicated members and all the leadership in the clan rests on those people. The rest are a part of a clan hopping multitude that go where the breeze takes them. One minute a clan will be "great". The next it will empty out leaving the few to scramble for roots to pay for riduculously large clanhalls. They may have active clan talk's, but thats about it. The most likely clan's to be deleted are a testimony to that point. Most of current hot clans could empty out in less than a weeks time. We've kept our core membership since the start of the clan system itself and have slowly but surely built on it with only those applicants that share our vision. We have a greatness about us no other clan shares in.

Darkslayer

#97 Folken

Folken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 28 April 2005 - 07:51 AM

Yes, I agree to an extent. But that doesn't change where they are THIS week.

#98 Tyben

Tyben

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5308 posts

Posted 28 April 2005 - 09:29 AM

Skitari, how dare you accuse me of kissing butt. I compliment Pantusu because I have worked with him closely and I know for a fact he doesn't get "all his information" from other clans.

I think you're mixing up Unbeliever and Skitari.

#99 Guest_skitari_*

Guest_skitari_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 April 2005 - 10:49 AM

Another thing, I think you over-estimate the greatness of most clans. Most of the "popular" clans have one or two(maybe) dedicated members and all the leadership in the clan rests on those people. The rest are a part of a clan hopping multitude that go where the breeze takes them. One minute a clan will be "great". The next it will empty out leaving the few to scramble for roots to pay for riduculously large clanhalls. They may have active clan talk's, but thats about it. The most likely clan's to be deleted are a testimony to that point. Most of current hot clans could empty out in less than a weeks time. We've kept our core membership since the start of the clan system itself and have slowly but surely built on it with only those applicants that share our vision. We have a greatness about us no other clan shares in.

Type clan list 110. Sorry, your clan blows. You don't probably help that clan one bit and I bet if you left it wouldn't affect your clan in the slightest. You seem like you're jealous that prophecy isn't mentioned enough or something, well the truth is that clan is dead. You suck. In a weeks time our clan will still have the same members the only reason we get rid of people is because we're forced to because of lack of space. There is a true leader in every clan but in 110 everyone does their fair share and if you're too blind to see that you need to check yourself because you're a retard. Plenty of clans have exactly what you're talking about but you just refuse to see it because you don't want every clan having what your clan OBVIOUSLY doesn't have but it's nice you'd like to think it does and I will give you props for that much. There are two good players in your clan that come to mind. Leigh and Pantusu. That's it and for the most part it is inactive so why don't you rethink your clan situation.

We've kept our core membership since the start of the clan system itself and have slowly but surely built on it with only those applicants that share our vision.

Maybe that's your problem.

#100 Guest_yselyan_*

Guest_yselyan_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 April 2005 - 11:31 AM

let me help you out there little buddy

1. Who is the best ACTIVE pker?
A. Sabon
B. Ascent
C. Sabu
D. Darrod
E. Mikee

this is more fitting for obvious reasons.