Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

Photo
- - - - -

I'm a beast

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 Teriklar

Teriklar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 450 posts

Posted 26 June 2000 - 09:25 AM

I made my first CPK kill ever against Pico last week sometime so buy me a beer already!

#2 Guest_mystbringer_*

Guest_mystbringer_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 June 2000 - 10:04 AM

Ummm and ur point....

#3 Guest_defiler_*

Guest_defiler_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 June 2000 - 06:13 PM

His point being, he's da man!!

Now leave our Ter alone, or we'll all have to stomp ya!!

#4 Teriklar

Teriklar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 450 posts

Posted 26 June 2000 - 06:17 PM

Alright smart guy, this is the board for people to make announcements, right? Let's assume it is.

Now, let's say that a certain guy, namely me, did something that he feels he wants to tell the world, such as me scoring my first CPK kill ever.

In order to notify said world, I decide to post here that I'm tough enough to CPK a lv 90 while I'm STILL lv 60 (and, no I will never multi).

My point? I want the world to know how frickin mean I am to nail someone in CPK while I'm still just a kid. What the hell else do you expect people to post here?

Teriklar - still wants some beers for making his first CPK kill.

#5 Guest_spunky_*

Guest_spunky_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 June 2000 - 07:20 AM

hmmm..if you've been level 1st class for like years and this other person decided they wanted to multi instead of quest their asses off like an idiot..and you killed them because you managed to gather up mad practices..more power to you. Just because you killed a second classer doesn't mean anything. Come kill me..that will be a feat. Oh..and one more thing..im gunnin for your sorry arse for what you did to me...and dont act like you dont know what im talking about. Then ILL announce how i cpked you on here and look like the phewl that you are!
Spunk.

#6 Teriklar

Teriklar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 450 posts

Posted 27 June 2000 - 06:08 PM

You should listen to yourself kid. You're talking shit to a 1st classer when you're just about 240. That's funny as hell. Yeah, so I was smart and quested to learn the 25+ spells I need to be any good as a wizard, while all these barbarian/rogues learn their few combat skills and move on.

Gun for me all you want. You gotta catch me first, and trust me, I'll catch you with the knife in your back before you know what hit you. I'm not scared...after all, it takes a big man to threaten a little kid like me.