Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

- - - - -

Tournements of Pride

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
100 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_fayte_*

Guest_fayte_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 November 2005 - 01:44 AM

I am starting some tournements!
first class tournement: 100,000 gold entrance fee 20 person tourny! winner receives 1mil 2nd receives 300,000!

second class tourny: 200,000 gold entrance fee! 20 person tourny! winner recieves 2mil gold 2nd place recieves 600,000 gold!

3rd class tourny: 300k entrance fee! 20 person tourny! winenr receives 3mil gold, 2nd place receives 900k gold!

4th class tourny:400k entrance fee! 20 person tourny! winner receives 4mil gold second place recieves 1.2mil gold!

archon class tourny:500k entrance fee! 20 person tourny! winner receives 5mil gold, second place receives 1.5 mil gold!

any class tourny: 600k entrance fee! 20 person tourny! winner recieves 6mil gold, second place receives 1.8mil!

if anyone is interested right type yr name down and level(class) and what tourny u wish to compete in! once i get 20 people for a tourny i will annouce the time a date of the tourny!

#2 Grandpa

Grandpa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2103 posts

Posted 08 November 2005 - 02:16 AM

i would enter grandpa into the hero bracket and physique into the 1st class bracket.

#3 Grandpa

Grandpa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2103 posts

Posted 08 November 2005 - 02:24 AM

BTW i like how there is 700k missing from the 1st class bracket pay outs, 1.4 mill from 2nd, 2.1 from 3rd, 2.8 from 4th, 3.5 from archon, and 4.2 mill from any.

Where does that extra gold go? I hope you dont plan to pocket the extra. You should raise the pay offs for 2nd place, and add in a 3rd place

as it is 50% goes to winner and 15% goes to 2nd place and there is still 35% missing. Should go 50% to winner 35% to 2nd place, and 15% to 3rd place.

#4 Guest_fayte_*

Guest_fayte_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 November 2005 - 02:27 AM

yeah sry abotu that was tired must be a little dilerious when i posted it lol i will fix it

#5 Bung

Bung

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 November 2005 - 02:30 AM

Add Bung in first class lvl 60 :cow:

#6 Guest_fayte_*

Guest_fayte_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 November 2005 - 02:53 AM

sry abotu that i messed up earlier didnt realize how much cash lol! this is the new fees and winnings! i intend to take some of the cash for time and effort it creating these tourneys. if u do not agree dotn sign up! these are all 20 person tourney! the tiem and date for each tourney will be annouced when i get 20 people confirmed for that toruney! At the start of tourney each participent will transfer the fee to my account! which is a sigil account! at the end i give the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners there prizes! the cash extra for me liek i said is for time and transfering fund for the winners!

first class: fee, 100k, 1st place 1mil, 2nd place 500k, 3rd place 250k

second class: fee, 100k, 1st palce 1mil, 2nd place 500k, 3rd palce 250k

third class: fee, 200k, 1st place 2mil, 2nd place 1mil, 3rd palce 500k

4th class(hero): fee, 200k, 1st palce 2mil, 2nd place 1mil, 3rd palce 500k

Archon: fee, 200k, 1st palce 2mil, 2nd place 1mil, 3rd palce 500k

any class: fee 400k, 1st place 4mil, 2nd place 2mil, 3rd place 1mil

now rules for any class is u can be any level to particpate so the stakes are higher then normal tourneys! which also takes long to write out bracket! plus every month i will be throwing the tournement of arms which is a special 40 person any class tourney which is this
FEE, 400k, 1st place 8mil, 2nd place 4mil, 3rd place 2mil
the tournemnet of arms will be held sometime at the end of the month keep reading by the month to see date for all tourneys!

#7 Guest_fayte_*

Guest_fayte_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 November 2005 - 03:23 AM

all times will be eastern time zone cuz i live in Michigan! plus during all tournements the winner and loser of each bracter wil be annouced on pk talk! to make sure it is on during tournements to know when your are up also they all will be taking place in the arena! i will annouce all brackets before the tournements on the respected topic page! to sign up go to the respected topic page and post level and class so it will eb easier for me to make the rounds and brackets!

#8 Magiick

Magiick

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 08 November 2005 - 03:28 AM

And you still get to pocket 25%.

Good luck.

#9 Guest_fayte_*

Guest_fayte_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 November 2005 - 03:30 AM

first of all its not 25% its 1/8 and transfering that much cash to winners does cost cash! and it will take atleast 2-3hours per tourny also for the big tourney that will take like 4hours i am putting in a lot of time for it so before u post make sure you know yr math bud

#10 Guest_fayte_*

Guest_fayte_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 November 2005 - 03:32 AM

also for the any class tourney's if u are level 60 and u signed up for a any class meens u think u can kill and archon so dotn be mad if are in a bracket against one. like i said its an any class! the stakes are higher but so is the cash!

#11 Magiick

Magiick

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 08 November 2005 - 03:35 AM

12.5%, 25% who cares, if you get it going i will be surprised.

Can you tell me which bank costs you 5 mil to deal with transfer fees for 2 mil? :)

And thats only for the 1st and 2nd class bracket

#12 Magiick

Magiick

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 08 November 2005 - 03:36 AM

Disregard my last post, being drunk and doing maths at the same time is no good at all. heh.

#13 Minotorious

Minotorious

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5271 posts

Posted 08 November 2005 - 08:39 AM

i'll gladly walk home with the secnd class prize

#14 Guest_fayte_*

Guest_fayte_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 November 2005 - 10:19 AM

RULES FOR TOURNY! ARE AS FOLLOWS:

no wands or healing staves allowed. so everything other then that is exceptible!

#15 Nalithien

Nalithien

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 08 November 2005 - 04:23 PM

WTF. How did this con artist get on the boards? All you're trying to do is make money for yourself. How convenient that you are pocketing a good portion of the money for yourself for "organizing" this event. Do you honestly expect people to just transfer hundreds of thousands of gold to your account? Who the Hell are you? YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE A PROFILE!!

#16 Karynn

Karynn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1356 posts

Posted 08 November 2005 - 06:56 PM

Total combined prize pot (all brackets):.....24,000,000
Total combined prize payouts:..................21,000,000
Estimated Transfer Fees (at 5%):................1,200,000

Fayte's Pocketed Cash:...............................1,800,000

I can think of a bunch of easier ways to make 1.8 mill faster and not have to listen to whining, complaining and accusations.

I DO think Fayte should work with the IMM's somehow and have their blessing/sanction before people start throwing their money around.

#17 Minotorious

Minotorious

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5271 posts

Posted 08 November 2005 - 08:58 PM

yes, it'd be nice if imm's sponsored for more prizes to it^_^

#18 Grandpa

Grandpa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2103 posts

Posted 08 November 2005 - 11:51 PM

i dont agree with the all level bracket. All that is is another archon bracket. I cant think of any heros in the game who can compete with the top archons when they are fighting dirty. a few of us heros could get lucky every now and then and win like 1/5 of the fights.

#19 Asorewen

Asorewen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2856 posts

Posted 09 November 2005 - 03:21 AM

I don't believe any hero or archon would fall for this scheme. Hell, Eron barely managed to gather people for a FREE tournament, and you honestly believe Fayte will gather people for a payed tournament? I doubt that for several reasons. I still can't get over the impression of unprofessionalism. That, assuming there will be a tournament. Are you sure you're not Xlegolacex ?

#20 Sabu

Sabu

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8615 posts

Posted 09 November 2005 - 08:01 AM

This person reeks of a felony.

#21 Shelle

Shelle

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 09 November 2005 - 10:26 AM

It would be nice if an imm or two dropped a post here saying that they're in on this. Not so much to gift extra prises of organise but to make sure someone doesn't pocket all cash transfered to him/her? um true no profile.

heh I think much larger rewards will be required to bring out decent fighters for archon class. What's few millions to them? Their shoes cost more. :whistle:

#22 Klaus

Klaus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1387 posts

Posted 09 November 2005 - 02:05 PM

(from Karynn)
I can think of a bunch of easier ways to make 1.8 mill faster and not have to listen to whining, complaining and accusations.

Just because Kidsteele and I like to pay you an ungodly amount for resurrecting us doesnt mean this 2.felony can make 1.8mil as fast as you, Karynn.

Which brings me to another thing. Could you please re-open your Rune and New Rigel bank account so we do not have to run to Xaventry everytime we wish to transfer you gold?

Thanks.

#23 Karynn

Karynn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1356 posts

Posted 09 November 2005 - 02:09 PM

:love: I did!! :love:

I was missing those deposits you guys love to make!

:snicker:

#24 Eron

Eron

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 09 November 2005 - 06:52 PM

Wtf is this?

I really hope no one signs up for something where the host benefits.

The host should always be fronting cost, not getting rewards :P

#25 Guest_fayte_*

Guest_fayte_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 November 2005 - 09:04 PM

first of all if some of u know me i would pocket all the cash the winners woudl get there prize i only expect some cash back since i am spending hours hosting the events, and guess what im not rich enogh to give the winners millions and get nothing back for the hours of work i put in to it! If u dotn like the idea then dont post and whine about something u did not think of! and quick cash lol it isnt quick cash i might hold a tourney once a month! think of that i could make more by just killing mobs in vospire alone! So before u post anymore rediculus posts against me think of this if dragonburner trusts me and some of the other peeps trust me to hold the even maybe u should wonder y they trust me! so quit posting yr complaints!