Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

Photo
- - - - -

My new website

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 Scrooge

Scrooge

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10983 posts

Posted 31 May 2001 - 12:36 AM

Just set up a player site for myself. It's at http://www.geocities...22pi/moongate/. Eventually it will have lots of usefull information about materia magica and my character. But now it just has a bunch of junk about worldgates, a page with some links you've all seen b4 and some nifty HTML text tricks. That's all.

#2 Guest_jazelle_*

Guest_jazelle_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 May 2001 - 01:03 AM

The site looks like it's coming along. Check out the worldgate chart on the Whisper site. I think you'll find it a different layout. Several people help to create it both in and outside the clan. http://www.clan-whis...worldgates.htm. so far it's not a bad cross point chart. I've used it a few times and it's worked out pretty well.

#3 Rifter

Rifter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 31 May 2001 - 09:29 AM

While on the topic of websites...what ever happened to that website contest, was it cancelled or did they just not finish judging or soemthing

#4 Scrooge

Scrooge

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10983 posts

Posted 31 May 2001 - 09:31 AM

"Posted 05-26-2001 01:43 by Vassago
May 25th is past, and no more submissions for the Materia Magica 2001 Web Site Contest will be accepted - judging is under way! Results will be posted and awards will be given sometime on or after May 30th."

So... that would be... Uhm, sometime today, or within a few days from now.

#5 Guest_jazelle_*

Guest_jazelle_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 May 2001 - 10:17 PM

It's been reset to Judging stared June 1st and it will be announced after June 7th.

#6 Rifter

Rifter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 01 June 2001 - 10:45 AM

okie doke