Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

Photo
- - - - -

Moanzorz

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

#1 Calum

Calum

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1803 posts

Posted 03 July 2006 - 08:35 AM

Moanzorz the elf walked down the street. It was a very plain street in a very pretty part of town, and thus Moanzorz was confused. Shouldn't the street be prettier, or this part of the town be plainer ?

Moanzorz was confused. He thought possibly he was an ogre. Ogres seemed to have trouble with concepts like day and night, and how they differed and stuff. Moanzaorz agreed, that stuff could be pretty difficult. Oh well, he thought, at least he wasn't a girl.

#2 Gobru

Gobru

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 746 posts

Posted 04 July 2006 - 12:48 AM

Newty the witch cackled to herself in positive glee as she peered through her crystal ball at the wretched figure stumbling through the streets. Her spell of confusion had completely reduced the elf's mind to a quivering pile of goblin snot. Being occupied in a profession that largely dictated a nocturnal schedule, entertainment could oft be hard to come by. Her knobbled fingers twitched erratically over the crystal ball's flawless surface as she pondered her next dweomer...perhaps a change sex spell was in order for her new subject.....

#3 Yien

Yien

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1421 posts

Posted 06 July 2006 - 03:27 PM

Using her knobbled fingers, she mashes a large red button on a large intricate control panel to her left. Looking through the Crystal ball, the witch suddenly sees Moanzorz owned by a meteorite.

#4 Calum

Calum

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1803 posts

Posted 06 July 2006 - 05:47 PM

A good character should always go down in flames.

#5 Gobru

Gobru

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 746 posts

Posted 20 July 2006 - 07:22 PM

Moanzorz cracked his eyes open, sending blinding bolts of agony shooting down the lengths of his ravaged body. He seemed to be lying in the bottom of a smoking crater, half-buried under smoldering chunks of some strange rock. Forcing his pain-wracked limbs into action, he clambered back up on to the street and gazed dazedly about. The street seemed deserted, no one having noticed whatever circumstances had brought him to his current predicament. How had he gotten here? Where had half of his right foot gone? Why did he feel the strange urge to track down and mate with a burly male ogre? By Vandyne, he needed a drink. And no elfin concoction..perhaps a strong dwarven stout. Sounds of merriment tinkled through the night air, and he staggered off in the direction the tavern who's sign glinted in the torchlight close by.
Stumbling through the swinging doors, Moanzorz found his way to the bar, wiping blood from his eyes. Receiving his stout from the surly barkeep, he eagerly raised the frothing mug to his cracked, charred lips. By the gods, beer had never seemed so sweet as now.
Beside him at the bar, a tall figure in long black robes raised himself from the barstool.
"Ahh well, back to work I suppose." they sighed, and slapped down a handful of gold coins on the counter.
Moanzorz blinked in surprise. The man's hand was completely bereft of flesh- only bleached white bones protruded from the inky sleeves. These skeletal appendages now reached over to grasp a glowing scythe leaning against the bar. The beer seemed to freeze halfway down Moanzorz gullet as the demonic figure turned to face him. The leering skull within the cowl seemed to stretch it's grin even wider as it addressed him.
"Moanzorz," the incarnation of death wheezed, "I believe I am late for our appointment..."

#6 Yien

Yien

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1421 posts

Posted 20 July 2006 - 07:42 PM

"Im not dead," Moanzorz said quietly yet firm. He quickly finishes the rest of his drink and asks the bartender for another one. Grim sighs and suddenly snaps his fingers twice in the air above his head. Right then, Moanzorz swears he hears the cackling of an old hag out from the distance, which would would be the last thing he ever hears. A few seconds after Grim snapped his fingers a large meteorite comes down and owns Moanzorz. "Now you are."

"Hey! Whos going to pay for this drink?," asks the bartender. Grim just gives a small grunt and slams down a few gold coins, and then picking up the drink he raises it to his mouth and promply chugs it, a chug that even a dwarf would be proud of.

#7 Calum

Calum

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1803 posts

Posted 21 July 2006 - 02:59 AM

Moanzorz crawls out of the hole again, cursing his bad luck. He wonders if he has a target on his back. Turning to check, he sees nothing.

Furious at being cheated, Death strikes him down. This time he stays dead.

Death checks his diary for an appointment with a certain witch. Tapping his foor impatiently, he vanishes in a swirl of swirliness.

SCENE 2: Rune Castle Courtyard.
Tuvo, his round ruddy cheeks and his merry smile, pales visibly as Death approaches. Sweat begins to bead on his forehead. It's a cold day outside.
Managing his best stammer, he enquires, "err .. can .. can I help you ?"
A voice issues from within the cowl. It's not a voice like any other he's heard. It's a much more voicy voice in every way he can think of. At the moment, though, he's having a little trouble thinking. "A rainbow pop, please" the voice says. With a speed that belies his bulk, Tuvo selects one from the cabinet, and offers it to the voice.
A skeletal hand emerges from the cloak. This is all too much for our boy Tuvo, who faints dead away. So to speak.
Mutters of exasperation turn to pleasure as the hand stoops to retrieve the pop, which vanishes into the folds of the cowl.

SCENE 3.
A greasy, dusty, fusty, smelly room somewhere.
Muttering to herself, a haggard witch furiously presses a series of multicolored buttons to no effect. The screen in front of her continues to read ..

GAME OVER.

#8 Keegan

Keegan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 548 posts

Posted 22 July 2006 - 08:26 PM

hahaha....
-keegs

#9 Calum

Calum

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1803 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 01:27 AM

Moanzorz continues to reply in the negative.

"But I'm not dead!" I feel very well!"

Mordred rolls his eyes.

"Look", he says, "I'm stuck here for all eternity, undead. How do you think I feel ? You're really very lucky. Undead is such a drag"

Moanzorz thinks about this. Thinking is not his strong suit.

"Soooooo..., if I'm NOT dead .. what AM i then ? AH got ya THERE!"

Mordred rolls his eyes.

#10 Calum

Calum

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1803 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 01:33 AM

"Look", he says, "You were, now you're not." You're here. And .. you're dead. Pushing up the daisies. Shuffled off the mortal coil.

Moanzorz vanishes in a flash of light. Mordred sighs, relieved.

Mordred begins to think maybe the elves have fallen on hard times. He doesn't get a lot of news where he is, and it's hard to keep up after a few thousand years or so. Things change so quickly these days, he thinks. He indulges in a bit of nostalgia for a few years before snapping out of it.

"Well", he thinks, "that passed the time."

"Time", he thinks. Hmm, yes well.

Mordred sighs.