Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

Photo
- - - - -

New Rigel

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 Calum

Calum

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1803 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 01:55 AM

So I'm walking down the street in NR the other day and i see this huge freaking toad. I mean this thing is zarking HUGE, it's bigger than Grandpa's ego on a fad diet crash! Never did understand those noble ladies... and them corsets are a curse .. arrrrrr!

Anyway!

Being the fully qualified adventurer I am (well kinda), I whipped out my sword and had at it. Well, as ya would. I mean, this thing's only a toad, and I'm a fully qualified adventurer, right ? Only thing is, I was zarked, it whipped me. I hadn't felt that bad since I lost that cricket eating contest with the guy in that tavern in Temp. Yeah, watsisname, that's him. Shady character, him. I think he was using dried crickets or something, cause I couldn't finish another single one, and he was still scoffing em like they were truffles or some new seafood dish or something.

So anyway, I'm walking down the street, looking to ease me woes, and here I run into Jasmine. I say hey doll who's runnin the shop then ? Know what I mean ? (nudge, nudge). And you know the really odd thing ? She had a bunch of crickets in that bag she was luggin, I swear. I heard 'em.

So, well, maybe she had something going with that shady character, or maybe the toad was her pet, I dunno. I mean ya can't ask a lady things like that can ya, it wouldn't be polite ? would it ?

Giant toad my armbands. Spat acid at me and all. Had to shower. Rusted me armour. Not takin it off tho was i. Hey, a guy's gotta have some standards, right ? *chugs ale*

#2 Calum

Calum

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1803 posts

Posted 20 September 2006 - 07:33 AM

So, anyway, I got off the point there. Does anone wanna kill this thing or what ?

#3 Minotorious

Minotorious

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5271 posts

Posted 20 September 2006 - 03:05 PM

*steps on the toad*

LAIK! OHMIGOSH! A TOAD!

#4 Calum

Calum

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1803 posts

Posted 20 September 2006 - 09:45 PM

eh man, I don't think you wanna step on this toad, it's 6' high. He might bite your dragonburners off if you do.

#5 Asorewen

Asorewen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2856 posts

Posted 22 September 2006 - 02:20 PM

I say screw the toad. Leave it to Vashir's pest control and management to get rid of it. If you're really concerned, we could go to Rune, kill about a bajillion of small frogs and lay a path from there to New Rigel. That'll draw the Frog Hunter from his idle waiting and lure him here to kill it. Of course, I don't know if he's a *real* frog hunter. I never saw him kill one. All he does is sit there and ask adventurers to bring him bodies of frogs, then he hands the money. Come to think of it, I think that he's in league with the Goblin Slayer from Sigil. No one knows where he got all that money. There are rumors of them being can-ter-fei-ters. *hic*