Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

Photo
- - - - -

Miracle Stone character creation

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
98 replies to this topic

#76 Shelle

Shelle

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 30 January 2007 - 07:07 PM

Yep it's the sigil. There is no need to have seen it before to guess because it was a center of Faelwen's story.

#77 Asorewen

Asorewen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2856 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 05:29 AM

Hey, How about a little moderation, Vintara, Cyrell?

#78 Shelle

Shelle

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 04:47 PM

*pokes mods* Yes please.

:lol: Dragonburner should I take your post as a confession that you have read all four pages of the story? :P

Also, thank you to all those who post their supportive comments. o/~

#79 Minotorious

Minotorious

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5271 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 02:59 AM

yes, i actually did read all four pages...it didnt have enough crazed sigil stealing cows

like this guy -> :cow:

#80 Vintara

Vintara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6715 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 03:21 AM

Some people have to sleep (and work), you know.

#81 Asorewen

Asorewen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2856 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 07:13 AM

Yes well, it wasn't an accusation, it was a request. No need to be like that.

#82 Minotorious

Minotorious

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5271 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 10:55 AM

crazy moguls, cutting out the crazed sigil stealing minotaur scene from the story :/

#83 Shelle

Shelle

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 10:39 PM

I was contemplating on how to spice up the story. Perhaps the location indicated in the book leads them to the immortal seer. And this woman gives them three riddles. These riddles reveal the location of magical crystals which must be placed around the sigil in the sacred shrine and their energy added to the energy of the caster (the caster through spells focuses energy on the specific person to be resurected) will be used for resurection. Of course to get these crystals our characters need to do lots of stuff like slay dragons and travel to the top of the mountains.

#84 Shelle

Shelle

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 10:42 PM

Blah no edit: Also we need some very crafty and evil bounty hunter pursuing our adventurers and causing them trouble. :twisted:

#85 Asorewen

Asorewen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2856 posts

Posted 02 February 2007 - 04:15 AM

Whatever is good by you is good by me.

#86 Drebar

Drebar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 02 February 2007 - 01:36 PM

we need 100 bounty hunters! and breth kills em all! lol yea a bounty hunter would be good... but i doubt 3 people, only one with complete weapons training, could take down adragon but... definitly good ideas

#87 Devoured

Devoured

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 February 2007 - 05:34 PM

I love rping, but rl job restricts me somewhat, and i'm sometimes unable to access internet daily due to my absense from home, but am dying to participate, I love the story so far :)

#88 Devoured

Devoured

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 February 2007 - 05:36 PM

I'm sure i can find a solution to that, internet is accessible through my cellphone, though somewhat limited, and doesn't display MM's website well in that little screen. But gmail works great :)

#89 Shelle

Shelle

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 04 February 2007 - 11:58 AM

:wink: Drebar I know the sigil is a fascinating, breath taking item but perhaps Breth can say something at this point? :)

Dev, sure, we can use another adventurer in our story. :) Please post your character profile and an idea how we can smoothly intergrate him into the story.

#90 Drebar

Drebar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 04 February 2007 - 04:00 PM

ummm hehe oh yea... right forgot to post... on it

#91 Devoured

Devoured

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 06 February 2007 - 08:52 AM

Name: Ashbone
Description: Drow male, 2.18 meters tall, white hip-long hair, charcoal black eyes and heavily tattooed right arm.

History: Created masterfully with magic by his master Luppas, in the ruins of an old drow city, in desperation to revive his dying drow race.
Breathlessly, was taught the arts of the crafty drow warriors by his master, whom he never addressed by his name, and if did so, spent nights alone in the dark forest surrounding the ruins, alone.
Aging never bothered the drow, for they live for many centuries before their bodies begin to crumble and loose their inner life energy. But with the passing years, Ashbone never guessed why was he taught the arts of a mass slayer, of the silent murderer, for he was content with the given education and the right to serve his master's will, he who brought him to this world.
At the age of 100, an age thought to be a reason for celebration for the drow, his master decided to introduce the dark magic arts to his no-longer but yet considered as apprentice drow, Ashbone.
Ashbone had passion for magic before the master has tried showing him the light, and was content that the knowledge so far consumed by him could be used without any fear of punishment.
For another 73 years, Ashbone learned and practiced the arts of the adept murderer and the arts of dark magic, to much of his master's likings.
Age 173, the drow's crafted body and mind reflected the years he spent sharpening and polishing both, and his master felt his own impatience and excitement grow, it was time for Ashbone's true quest to begin.

-------
If you don't want any odd races in (that is maintaining a human only plot), I can create a different character, but I would like to play Ashbone.
His quest would resemble somewhat the quest of the other three characters, to resurrect a specific drow (a murdered drow priest of the long dead cult of the "all-seeing palms" who could help with his ancient knowledge to mass reanimate few members of the drow community, to try and bring the drow race back to it's primer power again). Ashbone will play a bad guy, but not out of his choice, he's only an obedient servant to his master Luppas. He can't tell who is evil, who is good natured, but can think plenty of creative ways to hang a person. First, maybe as a sneaking in character in the middle of the storming plot he'd only join in as a spy, that studies his victims (or enemies if you'd like to call them so). Or perhaps some introduction of the character to the readers will come before that? Or do you want that to come as he spies over the three characters ?
I'd like to show what quest the master has given him first, and then let him spy freely over the party until time has come for him to strike.

#92 Shelle

Shelle

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 06 February 2007 - 09:20 AM

This could work. It looks like Andru beat Ashbone to stealing the sigil. :lol: My guess is Ashbone was instructed to find the three crystals and the sigil for the ritual to work. So perhaps Ashbone has a bounty hunter competition? Ashbone doesn't want to just attack the party, maybe he reasons they will get the stuff for him and then he will kill them. But there is another hunter who catches up to our adventurers, maybe he wants something as simple as sneaking up on Andru and chopping off his head and then Ashbone interferes and resques everyone (so that the other hunter flees) and then Ashbone joins the party.

#93 Devoured

Devoured

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 06 February 2007 - 11:18 AM

I like the idea of Ashbone joining the party. I will make him look at the humans, to decide them first pathetic but then as the plot moves on sympathize with them and even save their lives from that bounty hunter (while sympathizing trying to deny the very fact of it happening). Maybe keep Ashbone's character sarcastic thorough the story, and somewhat closed, but sometimes surprising the others with his sudden openness. Just tag me and let me know when I can start adding to the plot ! :)

#94 Drebar

Drebar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 08 February 2007 - 12:17 PM

ok who posts next...

#95 Shelle

Shelle

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 09 February 2007 - 03:10 PM

Either Drebar's or Aso's turn to post. I can't really double post.

#96 Drebar

Drebar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 10 February 2007 - 10:43 PM

aso's i think

#97 Shelle

Shelle

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 17 February 2007 - 11:54 AM

Aso do you want to continue this rp or not? When a player quits the rp another player may be found to take over the role of that character.

#98 Shelle

Shelle

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 04:51 PM

:boohoo: Why is it whenever I think there is a very promicing scenario unfolding it always stops dead in the tracks. This is a third or fourth dead rp which had an interesting potential.

#99 Drebar

Drebar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 12:27 PM

i agree... just not enough rp interest... my advice? find a game that has pure rp... i found one wwhere if you say lol you get turned into a shrub... its funny as hell