Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

Photo
- - - - -

The Miracle Stone story

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
52 replies to this topic

#51 Shelle

Shelle

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 30 January 2007 - 03:22 PM

Faelwen let the others choose for themselves where to stand. She couldn't blame either man for being suspicious, as some of those doubts occurred to her too, and thus she had to be patient. "I have a valid reason to believe, my uncle Ortherion have usurped the right to rule our land." She spoke slowly, without a trace of hesitation. She described her clashes with Ortherion that day, the discovery of a stranger in the palace, the mystery of the seal and all of it coming together to intertwine by the ancient Altar. Honesty was probably the best course to take with Breth. She wouldn

#52 Drebar

Drebar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 04 February 2007 - 04:09 PM

Breth did indeed know what it was, it was the Sigil of the king! He had only seen it once, at the coronation of king Berithian, he had been chosen to stand guard at the king's side and had caught a glimpse. Fleeting as his glance had been he would never forget an item of such unimaginable power. But then he remembered, the Sigil was never to be taken from its guarded chamber, except for coronations, why was is HERE! "How do you come to have the Sigil of the king m'lady? It should be at the..." Breth trailed off, remembering the other man in the room, someone who had stolen a 'prized magical object', now he knew what it was. "You!" he exclaimed at the thief, "You stole the Sigil!"

#53 Shelle

Shelle

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 04 February 2007 - 05:32 PM

Faelwen stepped between the two men again. "The one you call thief this time played a role of a lockpick. The real theif is Ortherion. He paid and paid handsomely for the sigil to be stolen. Andru is a witness and so am I. I saw the sigil hidden in the Altar after it was stolen and then Ortherion showed up to retreive it but in my curiosity I wandered in on a secret and got trapped. Ortherion would have squashed me, like a serpant would crack a sparrow egg, to keep his secret if Andru have not hidden me. We need to find a way to expose Ortherion and the only one I know of who can fight him effectively is my uncle Beriadan. I intend to do everything in my power to bring him back. Otherwise those who are living will suffer and I do not speak just of myself or Andru when Ortherion will find out he was tricked farther."