Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

Photo
- - - - -

Mission: Full length story

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 Octava

Octava

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 08:23 AM

Greetings,
I would like to open a role-playing thread, that will in time grow to be a full length story (hence the topic's name).
A story plot is needed before commencing..
Characters and active creative users who could role-play them (3-5 main characters, perhaps a few more), are wanted.
I have invited a few players to join the writing of the story, but I know we need more.
My idea for a plot -
During ancient times, a healer in a distant and forgotten (and somewhat isolated) city of a lost civilization discovers that the household animals are taking a weird turn in their behaviour, some are dying without a determined cause. People begin loosing their rational selves, chaos rules the forgotten city, and deaths that had reasons and that hadn't occur.
Nothing of this has an explanation.
The healer, and a few more of the remaining sane people decide to call out for help and seek for knowledge or explanation (some for salvation far away) for this whole rolling madness.
The healer leaves the city, with a companion, who happens to be the mid-age stable master of the city (mounts don't have to be horses).
On their way, following ancient crumbling maps of the first settlers, they see what happens around them, how wild the country has gone, how dangerous it has grown to be.. and how inaccurate the maps turned.
--
It's the beginning of my own plot, you're welcome to suggest a different plot and characters.

Cheers-
Octava the Green Dragon Summoner of NorthStar.

#2 Dupre

Dupre

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 905 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 05:03 PM

Dupre awakes from his slumber under a mattress under a bale of hay. Still hungover from the night before, he stumbles to find his trousers. Putting his hands at his sides, he notices a stiched incision on his sides. Looking for the prostitute he befriended, he loses his consciousness.

#3 Bloodsong

Bloodsong

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 11:34 AM

I'll be glad to join in as soon as I get the free time to think of a character. :)

#4 Hinotori

Hinotori

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 08:58 PM

Sorry for not posting here sooner; I've been unexpectedly out of town a few days. I'd be glad to join. I could be wrong, but I think this board is only for MM-related roleplaying, so it may be a good idea to keep the story within Alyria. Either way, however, I'm interested.

I think the story is certainly an interesting one, and it already sounds like you have a few good ideas of where to take the story. How should we get the ball rolling?