Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

Photo
- - - - -

The adventure of the big blue

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

#1 Perem

Perem

There be pirates

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2311 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 09 November 2007 - 10:27 AM

Perem was walking through the streets of Rune one day bored with nothing to do, when suddenly an :angel: spoke to him.
"I have a quest for you Perem, you must set sail straight away for the underground where you must search out my friend buffy. She has been taken captive by the evil Blitzen on his ship and being made to keep the crew entertained. This can not be allowed to continue, go now and find her, defeating this evil Blitzen in your path."

So Perem went to the docks and boarded his ship 'The good ship lifestyle' ready to depart for his journey. The upcoming voyage would be long and hard, so he decided to call upon fellow sailors to aid him. Captain Perem smirked as he saw ships on the horizon coming to aid him.

#2 Blitzen

Blitzen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1311 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 10:39 AM

Another day at sea, another gold piece in my pocket.
No unusual news from the fleet, my allies reporting nothing extraordinary happening, no alyrian daring to take us on when we sail together.

A new recon report from my agents along the shores of Alyria gave notice of increased maritime traffic in Runic Cove, ships bound for battle. I pulled out a small mirror and sent word for my fellow captains to be on watch and ready.

I returned to the might Blitzkrieg from the trading post, alert.

#3 Blitzen

Blitzen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1311 posts

Posted 12 November 2007 - 03:55 PM

Another day, another plunder.

#4 Perem

Perem

There be pirates

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2311 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 12 November 2007 - 09:20 PM

Meanwhile, the fleet moved ever closer to the whirlpool, ready to hunt the evil Blitzen down.

arrr

#5 Reloren

Reloren

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 13 November 2007 - 11:04 AM

Riding on a Pegasus towards the whirlpool, he was to have no idea of the epic sea battle that was to occur...

#6 Perem

Perem

There be pirates

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2311 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 16 November 2007 - 11:12 AM

The sky was dark and cloudy, rain was falling from the sky, the sea was rough, the fleet, lead by Captain Perem on H.M.S Perem, were sailing into the whirlpool, ready to hunt down and sink this foul fiend Blitzen. They crashed through the middle, and appeared in the underworld. "Fleet North, repair your ships, then we'll send him to the locker!!"

#7 Blitzen

Blitzen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1311 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 08:26 AM

As the rumbles echoing from the maelstrom grew louder, I took out my mirror to talk with the captains of the fleet, finding that none of them just made the passage below I ordered them to Decarus for a fight that is sure to be a definitive test of our naval power.

#8 Minotorious

Minotorious

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5271 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 08:56 AM

*cameo time*

Suddenly from below deck on blitzens lead ship Dragonburner emerges.

Dragonburner looks at blitzen.
Dragonburner looks towards perems fleet.
Dragonburner looks at blitzen.
Dragonburner looks towards perems fleet.

......Damn......

Dragonburner walks back towards the hatch, trips and falls below deck.

#9 Perem

Perem

There be pirates

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2311 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 29 November 2007 - 04:45 AM

The fleet, now fully armed and healed in Decara, descide to play dirty. Lacking their secret weapon, sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads, Perem decides he needs a new tactic. His fleet is few in numbers, few survived the journey, think Perem, think. :think: He gets out his cup and wires and calls Captain Mericus and Captain Hardwigg to come aid him. Smirking, Captain Perem sets off in the night to catch Blitzen when he's sleeping.