Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

Photo
- - - - -

MM Fantasy Baseball League

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 Anagon

Anagon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 06:48 AM

I would like to host a Fantasy Baseball league, kind of like what Nightshade did with football last year. I realize the season is already under way but with a schedule of 162 games there is plenty of time to have a good long season. We have 2 & 1/2 weeks before the fantasy leagues close to new teams/drafts. I have already started a league but I will not continue with it unless I get some interested parties. I think the minimum will be 8 unless I get 6 really interested people, however more than 8 are welcome.

Rules:
1. 5 million gold entrance fee that must be paid before you get the league password.

2. You must be present for the draft. (I will do my best to work around everyones schedule)

3. No team sharing. One manager per team, if I find out there are multiple people managing a team you will be disqualified, but I will return your money.

4. Multiple teams are allowed. If you would like to enhance your chances of winning you can have multiple teams. This will of course require a 5mil entrance fee for every team.

5. Entrance fees will be held in the NR bank account of one of my alts who has no gold of his own.

6. 1st 2nd and 3rd place teams will all receive "prizes." 1st place will receive 65%, 2nd place 25%, and 3rd place 10%. This is hoping that there will be a minimum of 10 teams, I may adjust this slightly if there are less to try and have a 5mil prize for 3rd place.

If you are interested in this league you may contact me in game or post here.

#2 Nobadii

Nobadii

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2330 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 01:22 PM

People actually like baseball? I swear, it's the most boring sport there is. Extreme underwater basket weaving > this. :(

And on that note, I'd like to create a fantasy extreme udnerwater basket weaving league.

#3 Dupre

Dupre

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 905 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 03:28 AM

Dibs on pujols

#4 Bielobog

Bielobog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 06:07 PM

Dupre's pujols got reamed by a tremendously powerful line drive.

#5 Pahr

Pahr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 11:25 AM

I got dibs on Nobadii's mom. :?