Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

Photo
- - - - -

useless

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
30 replies to this topic

#26 Evighetens

Evighetens

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4315 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 07:03 PM

(From Vintara):
You don't have to apologise for having an opinion, you just have to accept that other people might not share it.

That's not the issue, and it never should be the issue here. Let people be allowed to limit what they get given if you're going to keep in two or thee dozen quests refused by a large portion of the playerbase the majority of the time.

#27 Xarlia

Xarlia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 955 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 07:47 PM

I'M QUITE INTERESTED TO SEE WHETHER KARYNN OR EVIGHETENS WILL WIN THE CAPITILISATION CONTEST.

#28 Karynn

Karynn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1356 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 08:15 PM

I think you just won! :P

#29 Vintara

Vintara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6715 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 10:55 PM

I bet the real reason that this quest gets turned down so much is because of the repop rate on Sigil weapons. There are many other easy quests that don't cause such a kerfuffle.

#30 Drahylin

Drahylin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1175 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 03:52 AM

There could be a secondary reason that you've forgotten, Vintara.

The current mindset of lower-leveled players and alts is, "Why waste a quest on two practices when I can hit quest complete, bullpoo for a bit, and then get a new quest that has triple the rewards in every area? Then I can max out my stats and skills sooner without hitting the quest cap, even though I will anyway, because I want to be just like Sabon/Jheron/Klaus the fatass gnome"

Two practices is grounds for first class questwhores to turn it back in, so why wouldn't it be even more likely in third class?

#31 Vintara

Vintara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6715 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 04:06 AM

No doubt some people feel that way.