Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

Photo
- - - - -

Vigil is recruiting

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 Coan

Coan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1092 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 10:43 PM

Yes, clan 12 is looking for people.
We don't have much in the way of criteria, we would prefer you to be 60, fairly active, and not a dick.

That last one there, fairly important, I will bluntly say that if we don't like you, we will kick you.

We are fairly laid back about most things though, so, you would probably have to go out of your way to do so.

As for our hall, It's located very close to rune, and is directly south (though about 300 rooms) from Xaventry.

You can see myself and probably Calum to apply (I haven't asked, but he's a nifty guy so i'm just assuming, he can yell at me later) We will probably not invite right away, but, run it past the few active people we have to see if there are any issues before we dump a dramawhore into the clan.

cause dramawhores suck.

#2 Tritochest

Tritochest

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 773 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 02:11 AM

yoga fire

:whistle: :flame: :flame: :flame:

#3 Perem

Perem

There be pirates

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2311 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 20 October 2008 - 08:45 AM

<3 trit, you should join koc.

#4 Calum

Calum

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1803 posts

Posted 21 October 2008 - 08:28 AM

Many rooms in our hall are part of the old Vigil hall; many of the more recent rooms were designed by Oio, and have much of her own personal style about them.

The Ivory Tower alliance is Vigil, Tuath Fiana, Knighthood, and Pandemonium. Several members of TF are active at various times; Dupre, Caelan and Erithiaen are all very surly, and unlikely to talk to you if they are on. I was going to imply that they are active, but that would be cheating. 131 also have some promising new additions, but I can't really speak for them, as they are all n00bs.

For a tour, please see anyone who is active. Starlust, Coan and myself are likely candidates.

Send us your huddled masses, etc.

#5 Veerat

Veerat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 858 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 05:16 PM

They have lots of snacks too!