Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

Photo
- - - - -

News on Spizy

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
81 replies to this topic

#51 Nicci

Nicci

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 09:30 AM

One of the finest.

#52 Lixue

Lixue

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 11:03 AM

r.i.p

#53 Ollie

Ollie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 08:59 PM

me and miko are both sad over this we give are hearts to him and his family. he will be missed. "may he be in are dreams and rest in peace"

#54 Thornak

Thornak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2203 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 04:25 AM

Ive knew Spizzy for some years now and it was tragic to hear this. R.I.P my friend.

#55 Acemix

Acemix

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 04:41 AM

Im sorry to hear that, althought didn't know him that well i'm sure he was a nice guy. Rest in Peace.

#56 Nerion

Nerion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 11:12 AM

From the website:

Our beloved Wade died on March 17, 2009 as the result of injuries incurred in an automobile accident. He will be laid to rest on Monday, March 22, 2009 at 2 p.m. in North Hardin Memorial Gardens Cemetery on South Logsdon Parkway in Radcliff, Ky. Visitation with the family will begin at 11 a.m. at Nelson-Edelen-Bennett Funeral Home, 2072 S. Dixie Blvd., Radcliff, Ky. 40160. 270-351-3172. info@nebfh.com

Monday is the 23rd.

R.I.P

#57 Salith

Salith

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 11:21 AM

Yea, I know, the lady who did the site, put in the wrong date, this is from the obituary from the funeral home.

Daniel Wade Vertrees
Visitation: 11:00 a.m. Monday, March 23, Nelson-Edelen-Bennett Funeral Home, Radcliff
Funeral Service: 2:00 p.m. Monday, March 23, Nelson-Edelen-Bennett Funeral Home, Radcliff
Interment: North Hardin Memorial Gardens, Radcliff, KY

Daniel Wade Vertrees, 20, of Clarksville, TN, formerly of Radcliff, died Tuesday, March 17, 2009 at Vanderbilt University Medical Center in Nashville, TN.

He was preceded in death by his father Dannie Vertrees Sr.

He is survived by his mother, Jacqueline Teresa Segebart of Richmond, KY; a sister, Nicole Segebart of Cecilia, KY; and two brothers, Richard Segebart III and Michael Vertrees both of Richmond.

The funeral service will be held at 2:00 P.M Monday, March 23, 2009. at Nelson-Edelen-Bennett Funeral Home in Radcliff with Rev. Greg Smith officiating. Burial will be in North Hardin Memorial Gardens in Radcliff.

Visitation will be on Monday from 11:00 A.M. until service time.

#58 Piggy

Piggy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 01:05 AM

this is a terrible loss, wade you were a kind soul i wish i had the time to know you better.

remind the people you care about that they are loved/respected its one of the best things in the world and its free

R.I.P.

#59 Ignatious

Ignatious

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 06:24 AM

Spizy recruited me to get Lightserpent over to his Clan, he was respectful and I remember him not agreeing with all my plans, but I tried to get things done. I heard about this yesterday the 25th, I just got my wireless adapter in for my computer, anyway reading this made me cry, and I'm crying again. He was a good guy and he actually let me use his Decara once. He was one of the better ones I must say, I hope you're reincarnated in a better life, your merrits in this life I think have earned you a better life my friend, I love you Spizy :yy:

#60 Jorem

Jorem

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 08:38 AM

I was one of those that thought this was a fluke, more along the lines of hoping it was. I've known spizy since around 03 and while i wasn't personally close to him, we mostly got along and had a lot of respect for one another. I have a lot of memories, seems like a part of the game is gone :(. I know if my heart hurts then i know his close friends (salith,sinbad)/family are bleeding... my condolences. I think the rune graveyard idea is awesome, would be nice to put that in as a rememberance. RIP 8O :freaked: :cry:

#61 Floyd

Floyd

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 741 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 07:08 PM

Forever more will the coke can sized hole in my mind be filled with memories of you, sanchez.

Spizy was a great guy. It was because of him and sinbad that i played MM. They both brought happiness to the game, and my own personal world. When I heard of his passing, I struggled to believe it. My respects and greatest remorse i bring here. I wish there could be just one more day we would have to call our own.

#62 Minus

Minus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 286 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 02:28 AM

this high life is for you, my friend. forever shall you be in my mind. i will miss you. cheers until we meet up for real.

#63 Aarons

Aarons

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 10:50 PM

R.I.P man i hope you are doing better there. Sincerely this is tragic news and we all will miss you.

#64 Hullu

Hullu

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 03:15 AM

Terrible news :( R.I.P

#65 Eron

Eron

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 11:13 AM

Man...life is so short.

I spent a lot of time on this game and one of the reasons I kept playing for so long was the people.

You will be missed Spizy. I hope everyone reanalyzes their life and it's purpose.

And which of your Lord's favors will you continue to deny?
To Allah we belong and to Allah we return

Extemper

#66 Basstian

Basstian

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 12:20 AM

R.I.P Fellow Gamer

I have sons Wades age, both as addicted to this same great game as he was.

Please friends remember life outside this game is precious and treat it as such.
Drive careful buckle up etc.
Please also remember, on the other side of these monitors we all stare at are people who may one day not be there. Treat them as such.

My Prayers and Thoughts Go out to all Wades family and Friends both in game and out.

King Basstian (132)

#67 Kaser

Kaser

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 04:59 PM

Terrible news, we'll miss you Spiz.

#68 Sabu

Sabu

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8615 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 01:03 PM

Rest in peace, bud.

#69 Dopul

Dopul

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 02:29 PM

R.I.P. My self, and many others here miss you.

Travel well.

#70 Yryllyn

Yryllyn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 05:25 PM

Rest in peace, friend! :cry:

#71 Redemption

Redemption

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1570 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 02:36 PM

Sad thing to find out. In one of my rare moments I check this site, this was the first thing I learned.

My condolences.

#72 Stormy

Stormy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 02:34 PM

It's been a while since I've been here. To come back to such tragic news breaks my heart. I found out through a friend that this occurred and I am heartbroken. Spizy was a true friend, loved by many, hated by few, but those that really knew him wouldn't trade his friendship for the world. I will miss his jokes, his playful banter, but most of all I will miss talking to him. Bless you Spizy. I am but one of many that will miss you. *huggles*

#73 Ledatic

Ledatic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 669 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 11:10 AM

Now all the 7/11's will be slightly safe. (joke) He knows what I'm talkin about. I know he's reading this, and I'll see ya on the other side one day and I can poke more fun at ya. The game wont be the same without this guy. RIP my good sir.

#74 Thaen

Thaen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 370 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 01:09 AM

FACT: Ghosts live on the internet.

#75 Nemix

Nemix

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 01:35 PM

Didn't know about this until now, very sad news. He will be missed and remembered.

r.i.p.