Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

Photo
- - - - -

News on Spizy

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
81 replies to this topic

#76 Werri

Werri

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 07:44 PM

I remember when Spizy, Gorvan and I use to all run around in third class and level on Krakens. I remember My brother(Larke/Gorvan) Sold him his a holy wrath decara and he was so happy to have that damn lance. I have honestly been sitting here for the past several weeks hoping he would log on and today I went fishing around and found this, Spizy and I talked a lot He was a good dude. I'm in shock and awe and if I had known back when this happened I would have gone to the funeral VIVA LA SPIZY... Hold onto that Decara homie and wield it high to the sky <3 You will be missed

#77 Murda

Murda

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 01:18 AM

My nigga.

#78 Nebula

Nebula

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 09:25 PM

I haven't been on in years.. which is why this is almost a year late. I loved spiz to pieces, he was one of my best friends on here and even off - we exchanged a few letters to pretend that we were penpals. He was a great guy, and I pray that I'll see him again someday.
We all need to examine ourselves, examine our lives... are we ready to leave this place? Do those we love know we love them? Have we left any loose ends? Tomorrow is not a promise, my friends - the only promise we have is of today.
Blessings to all - may the Lord bless you and keep you, especially to the friends and family that Wade left behind. And to Murda - keep your head up and your eyes forward - you are loved by many.

#79 Toothie

Toothie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 01:05 PM

Tho I only met him on some rare occasions. From what I know he will be missed.

See you in heaven.

#80 Shinji

Shinji

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 09:08 AM

I'll roll a fatty for us when I'm up there, Sinbad can get in on it too but he's gonna have to match tho. RIP Spizy

#81 Rahvin

Rahvin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 05:01 AM

I'm way behind in the news but even I remember Spizy. He was so friendly and happy when we were younger... Sure I haven't heard anything from him since 2002 but that doesn't stop me from feeling sorrow at the hearing of his passing.

I'll miss spizy even more than I already did :(

#82 Zerophyre

Zerophyre

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 09:24 PM

I think the only interaction I had with Spizy was an arena fight. No matter though. From all the posts on this topic, it seems he was a very cool person. My prayers are with you and your family, Spizy. Rest well, fellow MMer.