Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

Photo
- - - - -

Alyrian All Spirits' Eve Quests

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
39 replies to this topic

#1 Vassago

Vassago

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7968 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 04:05 PM

I need some Alyrian All Spirits' Eve Quests. Ideally, there'd be two to four per questmaster, with the levels being spread around so everyone can do them. And it's also possible they can be longer than the average quest (more goals).

The quests should be All Spirits' Eve themed, and will become available at questmasters around this time of the year, every year, from now on.

And, I need them yesterday, because we're working on some things and want to do a reboot to put in some updates very soon.

So if everyone can design some good quests (good spelling and grammar is a definite must - no typos, quests should be ready to enter), that would be very helpful and I'll give the good quests (i.e., the ones that get added) 2.5 RU apiece, along with a couple of the new All Spirits' Eve transformation potions that will be some of the quest rewards.

#2 Vassago

Vassago

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7968 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 05:35 PM

Oh, and please post the quests in this thread :)

#3 Darum

Darum

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 05:38 PM

Questmaster: Lord Vendredi [Sigil]

This quest is called 'The Global Ghostly Ghasts of My Years Past', for Adventurers levels 10 to 60.

Description of Global Ghostly Ghasts of My Years Past:

I do my best to be a just and kind ruler, but I have not always had the wisdom brought to me by experience. Alas, with my great power and good intentions, still some have harbored such hate that they remain on this plane of existence. With the coming of All Spirit's Eve, my informants tell me they plan to gather and haunt my court! Please visit the enemies of my past and tell them how I've changed--I only wish that I could lay them to rest myself. Many of my subjects relocated to Rune in their dissatisfaction, and thus haunt Rune Graveyard--but others still lurk in Arcane Archipelago and even Maldra's Keep!

May the Powers guide and protect you!

Upon successful completion of this quest you can receive up

to 100 quest points, 15 practice points, 45000 experience points, and 25000 gold pieces.

You have 800 minutes remaining to complete this quest.

Business As Usual consists of:

Phase 1: Recover A vial of holy water

Phase 2: Defeat A ghostly figure.

Phase 3: Visit Baron VonJansen.

Phase 4: Defeat A shrieking ghost.

Phase 5: Visit the undead shade of Zakarius.

Phase 6: Visit A death knight.

Phase 7: Visit A ghost child.

Phase 8: Visit A skeletal demon hunter.

Phase 9: Visit the friar of Death.

Phase 10: Visit An undead clanmaster.

Phase 11: Visit A ghost.

Phase 12: Visit A withered, mummified skeleton.

Phase 13: Defeat Binky.

#4 Darum

Darum

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 06:14 PM

Crap, forgot to change the quest title in the code above right before the phases.

Questmaster: Lord Vendredi [Sigil]
This quest is called 'Punish the Pandemic Poltergeists!', for Adventurers levels 240 to 241.
Description of Punish the Pandemic Poltergeists:
I have just received word from my contacts around Alyria that one unhappy poltergeist is responsible for the global siege from angry spirits! Unfortunately, I know not which particular ghost is to blame--but must at the very least TRY to punish the culprit. Some suspect the shade which helped release all these angry spirits lurks in the most central of towns, Rune, but I am not convinced. I suspect the blameworthy ghost is hiding in isolation, perhaps in Atlantis, Arcane, Maldra's Keep, or even in the Great Alyrian Underground. Until my field intelligence improves, please visit these places and punish all the ghosts you find--there cannot be any bargaining while the whole of Alyria is in danger!
to 180 quest points, 18 practice points, 45000 experience points, and 10000 gold pieces.
You have 3000 minutes remaining to complete this quest.
Punish the Pandemic Poltergeists consists of:
Phase 1: Defeat Lord Pumpkin.
Phase 2: Defeat Alpheus Winterborn.
Phase 3: Defeat the guardian.
Phase 4: Defeat a vengeful revenant.
Phase 5: Defeat a poltergeist.
Phase 6: Visit a withered, mummified skeleton.
Phase 7: Defeat a haunted ghost.
Phase 8: Defeat a ghost man.
Phase 9: Visit the spirit of Lord Templeton.
Phase 10: Recover a spear of the dead.
Phase 11: Journey to Lord Templeton's Treasury.
Phase 12: Defeat a hiding ghost.
Phase 13: Defeat a wandering howling spirit.
Phase 14: Journey to A Mound of Bones.
Phase 15: Defeat a spectral shade.

#5 Aggression

Aggression

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 09:54 PM

These are two quests. The official versions with the locations and exact NPCs and item locations can be emailed to admin.

Questmaster: Lord Agrippa [Rune Castle]
This quest is called 'Halloween Conspiracy', for Adventurers levels 237 to 241.
Description of Halloween Conspiracy:
“Happy Halloween adventurer! I see you have come ready to trick or treat. I am sorry to inform you that I have a dire mission for you to complete. As you well know, this time of the year is often times considered being sinister and evil, as many creatures seem to appear become a menace throughout the various lands of Alyria. A few days ago, one of the runic soldiers brought in a criminal who claimed to know a wealth of information pertaining to a vast conspiracy against the lands of Alyria. As you can imagine, this possibility was not taken lightly, and so the criminal was interrogated for hours. He eventually named a list of several of the conspirators. Apparently, they plan to aid the forces of darkness in blanketing the realm of Alyria in evil magic, bringing forth the sinister dreams of all Alyrian citizens to haunt them and wreak havoc. I need you to dispatch of these individuals who conspire against the great citizens of Alyria. There were also a few items that the criminal mentioned that were allegedly going to be used in their conspiracy. I would like you to destroy these items quickly. Sir Tristan will be able to tell you exactly who it is that you will need to hunt down, as he has been the interrogator of the criminal. Once you have dispatched these conspirators, you will need to visit the leaders throughout the realm of Alyria to assure them that these conspirators have been dealt with, but to stay vigilant. May the Powers guide thee!”
Upon successful completion of this quest you can receive up to 150 quest points, 18 practice points, 0 experience points, and 30000 gold pieces.
You have 2,500 minutes remaining to complete this quest.

Halloween Conspiracy consists of:
Phase 1: Visit The knight, Sir Tristan.
Phase 2: Hidden Goal until Goal #1 is Complete: Defeat a ghost child.
Phase 3: Hidden Goal until Goal #1 is Complete: Defeat a ghost.
Phase 4: Hidden Goal until Goal #1 is Complete: Defeat five (5) of a half-elven ghost.
Phase 5: Hidden Goal until Goal #1 is Complete: Defeat a ghost.
Phase 6: Hidden Goal until Goal #1 is Complete: Defeat a wandering howling spirit.
Phase 7: Hidden Goal until Goal #1 is Complete: Defeat three (3) of a dark spirit.
Phase 8: Hidden Goal until Goal #1 is Complete: Defeat five (5) of a ghoul.
Phase 9: Hidden Goal until Goal #1 is Complete: Defeat three (3) of an insane vampire.
Phase 10: Hidden Goal until Goal #1 is Complete: Defeat a vampire.
Phase 11: Hidden Goal until Goal #1 is Complete: Defeat The Shadow Demon.
Phase 12: Hidden Goal until Goal #1 is Complete: Defeat The demon priest.
Phase 13: Hidden Goal until Goal #1 is Complete: Defeat three (3) of a winged demon.
Phase 14: Destroy a ghostly blade.
Phase 15: Destroy the spectral sabre.
Phase 16: Destroy an unholy crown.
Phase 17: Destroy the demons claw.
Phase 18: Hidden Goal until Goal #1 is Complete: Defeat five (5) of A summoned glazebru.
Phase 19: Hidden Goal until Goal #1 is Complete: Defeat three (3) a living brain.
Phase 20: Hidden Goal until Goal #1 is Complete: Defeat three (3) of The skeletal serpent.
Phase 21: Hidden Goal until Goal #1 is Complete: Defeat five (5) of A gruesome skeleton.
Phase 22: Hidden Goal until Goal #1 is Complete: Defeat three (3) of An ice witch.
Phase 23: Hidden Goal until Goal #21 is Complete: Defeat The undead shade of Zakarius.
Phase 24: Hidden Goal until Goal #22 is Complete: Defeat Lucifer.
Phase 25: Hidden Goal: Visit Lord Vendredi.
Phase 26: Hidden Goal: Visit Lady Templeton.
Phase 27: Hidden Goal: Visit Lord Telleri.
Phase 28: Hidden Goal: Visit Lord Vashir.
Phase 29: Hidden Goal: Visit Lady Undya.

Questmaster: Lord Vashir (New Rigel)
This quest is called 'Trick or Candy', for Adventurers levels 237 to 241.
Description of Trick or Candy:
“Happy Halloween adventurer! I have a special mission to send you on. I want you to get into the spirit of Halloween and deliver a few items for me. There are several children throughout the world who may or may not be able to go trick or treating for various unknown reasons. I would not want them to miss out on the fun during Halloween. Children deserve to have fun and eating sweets at this time of the year. Unfortunately, some children are unable to do so due to either being lost, or perhaps their parents can not afford to buy them sweets, or maybe they are orphans. I would like for you to bring a smile to their faces by delivering to them some of the special candy from this fair town. You may find the candies in the Canal Market. I am sure the children will be ecstatic at receiving candy. Be sure to make sure that the children know where the candy came from, as they may decide to visit our fabled town to taste the sweet candy once again. Please hurry! I would like for the children to receive their candy as soon as possible. May the Powers guide you.”
Upon successful completion of this quest you can receive up to 75 quest points, 8 practice points, 25,000 experience points, and 10000 gold pieces.
You have 450 minutes remaining to complete this quest.

Trick or Candy consists of:
Phase 1: Deliver a piece of New Rigel Candy to A giggling child.
Phase 2: Deliver a piece of New Rigel Candy to A dracon child.
Phase 3: Deliver a piece of New Rigel Candy to A playing child.
Phase 4: Deliver a piece of New Rigel Candy to The runaway child.
Phase 5: Deliver a piece of New Rigel Candy to A Volcanus child.
Phase 6: Deliver a piece of New Rigel Candy to A playful child.
Phase 7: Deliver a piece of New Rigel Candy to A near dead starving child.
Phase 8: Deliver a piece of New Rigel Candy to A playful child.

#6 Aggression

Aggression

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 09:57 PM

Had a typo in the first quest. It's fixed here:

This quest is called 'Halloween Conspiracy', for Adventurers levels 237 to 241.
Description of Halloween Conspiracy:
“Happy Halloween adventurer! I see you have come ready to trick or treat. I am sorry to inform you that I have a dire mission for you to complete. As you well know, this time of the year is often times considered being sinister and evil, as many creatures seem to appear, becoming a menace throughout the various lands of Alyria. A few days ago, one of the runic soldiers brought in a criminal who claimed to know a wealth of information pertaining to a vast conspiracy against the lands of Alyria. As you can imagine, this possibility was not taken lightly, and so the criminal was interrogated for hours. He eventually named a list of several of the conspirators. Apparently, they plan to aid the forces of darkness in blanketing the realm of Alyria in evil magic, bringing forth the sinister dreams of all Alyrian citizens to haunt them and wreak havoc. I need you to dispatch of these individuals who conspire against the great citizens of Alyria. There were also a few items that the criminal mentioned that were allegedly going to be used in their conspiracy. I would like you to destroy these items quickly. Sir Tristan will be able to tell you exactly who it is that you will need to hunt down, as he has been the interrogator of the criminal. Once you have dispatched these conspirators, you will need to visit the leaders throughout the realm of Alyria to assure them that these conspirators have been dealt with, but to stay vigilant. May the Powers guide thee!”
Upon successful completion of this quest you can receive up to 150 quest points, 18 practice points, 0 experience points, and 30000 gold pieces.
You have 2,500 minutes remaining to complete this quest.

Phase 1: Visit The knight, Sir Tristan.
Phase 2: Hidden Goal until Goal #1 is Complete: Defeat a ghost child.
Phase 3: Hidden Goal until Goal #1 is Complete: Defeat a ghost.
Phase 4: Hidden Goal until Goal #1 is Complete: Defeat five (5) of a half-elven ghost.
Phase 5: Hidden Goal until Goal #1 is Complete: Defeat a ghost.
Phase 6: Hidden Goal until Goal #1 is Complete: Defeat a wandering howling spirit.
Phase 7: Hidden Goal until Goal #1 is Complete: Defeat three (3) of a dark spirit.
Phase 8: Hidden Goal until Goal #1 is Complete: Defeat five (5) of a ghoul.
Phase 9: Hidden Goal until Goal #1 is Complete: Defeat three (3) of an insane vampire.
Phase 10: Hidden Goal until Goal #1 is Complete: Defeat a vampire.
Phase 11: Hidden Goal until Goal #1 is Complete: Defeat The Shadow Demon.
Phase 12: Hidden Goal until Goal #1 is Complete: Defeat The demon priest.
Phase 13: Hidden Goal until Goal #1 is Complete: Defeat three (3) of a winged demon.
Phase 14: Destroy a ghostly blade.
Phase 15: Destroy the spectral sabre.
Phase 16: Destroy an unholy crown.
Phase 17: Destroy the demons claw.
Phase 18: Hidden Goal until Goal #1 is Complete: Defeat five (5) of A summoned glazebru.
Phase 19: Hidden Goal until Goal #1 is Complete: Defeat three (3) a living brain.
Phase 20: Hidden Goal until Goal #1 is Complete: Defeat three (3) of The skeletal serpent.
Phase 21: Hidden Goal until Goal #1 is Complete: Defeat five (5) of A gruesome skeleton.
Phase 22: Hidden Goal until Goal #1 is Complete: Defeat three (3) of An ice witch.
Phase 23: Hidden Goal until Goal #21 is Complete: Defeat The undead shade of Zakarius.
Phase 24: Hidden Goal until Goal #22 is Complete: Defeat Lucifer.
Phase 25: Hidden Goal: Visit Lord Vendredi.
Phase 26: Hidden Goal: Visit Lady Templeton.
Phase 27: Hidden Goal: Visit Lord Telleri.
Phase 28: Hidden Goal: Visit Lord Vashir.
Phase 29: Hidden Goal: Visit Lady Undya.

#7 Greed

Greed

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 12:00 AM

Questmaster: Lord Maldra
This quest is called ‘Give them a Trick’, for Adventurers levels 120 to 180.
Description of Give them a Trick:
I was taking a nap today, when I was rudely awakened by the sounds of children yelling “Trick or Treat!”. Most obviously, this has ruined my day. I am most displeased that children would have the audacity to travel to my keep to beg for sweets. “Trick or treat” is what they say, so I want you to give them a trick. Visit these children in Rune, Xaventry and Diocletian and lull them with sweets. Then I want you to make an example of them, so their little friends will leave me in peace! May the Powers guide you!
Upon successful completion of this quest you can receive up to 60 quest points, 8 practice points, 30000 experience points, and 15000 gold pieces.
You have 600 minutes remaining to complete this quest.
Give them a Trick consists of:
Phase 1: Visit The runaway child.
Phase 2: Locate and deliver a rainbow pop to The runaway child.
Phase 3: Kill The runaway child.
Phase 4: Visit A gnomish school child.
Phase 5: Locate and deliver a string of rock candy to A gnomish school child.
Phase 6: Kill A gnomish school child.
Phase 7: Visit A playful child.
Phase 8: Locate and deliver an orange cream puff to A playful child.
Phase 9: Kill A playful child.

#8 Lantis

Lantis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 12:03 AM

Questmasters: Lord Agrippa or Lady Undya, or Lord Vashir
This quest is called 'Allay the Invasion', for Adventurers levels 30 to 100.
Description of Allay the Invasion:

It is the time of year when trick o' treaters come out of the woodwork and the citizens of our fair city need something with
which to fend them off. Journey forth to the surrounding localities of the continent, including the Hill Giant's Refuge and Lonely Dragon Inn, amongst others. Bring back whatever treats you can find to appease them! Only large quantities of sugar will keep us from being completely overrun this All Spirit's Eve.
to 20 quest points, 4 practice points, 5000 experience points, and 5000 gold pieces.
You have 200 minutes remaining to complete this quest.
Allay the Invasion consists of:
Phase 1. Recover a candied apple
Phase 2. Recover a piece of candy
Phase 3. Recover a string of rock candy
Phase 4. Recover a ripe pumpkin
Phase 5. Recover a piece of New Rigel candy

#9 Lantis

Lantis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 12:25 AM

Questmasters: Lord Vashir
This quest is called 'Routing the Sugar Driven Hoards', for Adventurers levels 10 to 60.
Description of Routing the Sugar Driven Hoards:

It is the time of year when trick o' treaters come out of the woodwork and the citizens of our fair city are preparing to board up their doors and windows in response to the forthcoming onslaught. Something must be done to protect the homes and workplaces of our town from the invading candy mongers. To that end, go forth and consult with the business owners and townspeople about their candy distribution plans for this All Spirit's Eve.
to 21 quest points, 4 practice points, 7000 experience points, and 7000 gold pieces.
You have 200 minutes remaining to complete this quest.
Routing the Sugar Driven Hoards consists of:
Phase 1. Visit a commoner (New Rigel)
Phase 2. Visit a grumpy resident (New Rigel)
Phase 3. Visit a happy resident (New Rigel)
Phase 4. Visit a homedweller (New Rigel)
Phase 5: Visit Hurley (New Rigel)
Phase 6: Visit Helma (New Rigel)
Phase 7: Visit Mr. Lewis (New Rigel)

#10 Lantis

Lantis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 12:51 AM

Questmasters: Lady Undya
This quest is called 'The Lady's Sexy Costume', for Adventurers levels 60 to 120.
Description of The Lady's Sexy Costume:

All Spirit's Eve may be the one time of year when a respectable lady, such as myself, can dress provocatively for the evening and none of the other ladies can say anything about it. This year, I wish to be wearing the tightest, tiniest, and most alluring costume of all the ladies in Alyria.

to 18 quest points, 5 practice points, 5000 experience points, and 5000 gold pieces.
You have 300 minutes remaining to complete this quest.
The Lady's Sexy Costume consists of:
Phase 1. Visit Cherika (New Rigel)
Phase 2: Recover a pair of stiletto shoes (Metz in New Rigel)
Phase 3: Recover some silk stockings (Gina in Tellerium)
Phase 4. Recover a sexy maid uniform (Tavern of Boars)
Phase 5: Visit the seamstress (The Iron Thimble, New Rigel)

#11 Vassago

Vassago

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7968 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 01:16 AM

These are great! Keep em' coming :)

#12 Aileen

Aileen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 07:07 AM

Questmasters: any or all of: Lord Vashir, Lord Vendredi, Lord Agrippa, Lady Undya and Lady Templeton

This quest is called 'Save some Souls on All Souls Day', for Adventurers levels 60 to 120.

Description of Save some Souls on All Souls Day:
In these lands there used to be an ancient tradition on All Souls Day to give "soul cakes" to the needy. I think that we should bring it back. Some of the more able chefs and bakers in a number of towns have expressed a willingness to participate in this exercise provided that I can help by procuring the main ingredient that must be added to their normal recipes and then help with the distribution of the cakes. I want you to go to the Arcane Archipelago to get the crucial ingredient, deliver it to those who have agreed to help and then distribute the cakes to the needy. As this is for charity don't expect very much finacial renumeration but I will be generous in other ways.

Upon successful completion of this quest you can receive up to 60 quest points, 10 practice points, 45,000 experience points, and 1000 gold pieces.
You have 400 minutes remaining to complete this quest.

Phase 1: visit The Arcane Magic Shop
Phase 2: locate and deliver a soul in a bottle to Grindle, the baker
Phase 3: Hidden Goal until Goal #2 is complete: locate and deliver a cinnamon roll to a bedraggled beggar
Phase 4: locate and deliver a soul in a bottle to The baker
Phase 5: Hidden Goal until Goal #4 is complete: locate and deliver a a blueberry danish to a filthy beggar
Phase 6: locate and deliver a soul in a bottle to Baluth
Phase 7: Hidden Goal until Goal #6 is complete: locate and deliver an apple pie to a minotaur slave
Phase 8: locate and deliver a soul in a bottle to Helma
Phase 9: Hidden Goal until Goal #8 is complete: locate and deliver a blueberry pie to a pathetic beggar
Phase 10: locate and deliver a soul in a bottle to Reencaul the Sage
Phase 11: Hidden Goal until Goal #10 is complete: locate and deliver a cupcake to a sickly prisoner
Phase 12: locate and deliver a soul in a bottle to Maladrit the chef
Phase 13: Hidden Goal until Goal #12 is complete: locate and deliver raspberry mousse cheesecake to a smelly beggar

Notes:
There are no low repop items in this quest so there is no reason why this quest can't be given by multiple questmasters.

When implementing phase 4 please make sure that it is the baker in the Towne of Rune and not the baker in Rune Castle.

If you wanted to change the minotaur slave (NPK area) in phase 7 to a street sweeper and remove phases 12 and 13 you would then have a second quest available for players between 25 and 59. (In this case may wish to reduce the rewards somewhat and the quest should not be given by Lady Templeton. Would probably want to keep the time limit about the same.)

#13 Aileen

Aileen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 08:11 AM

Questmaster: Lord Vashir
This quest is called 'Pumpkin Carving Competition', for Adventurers levels 60 to 120.

Description of Pumpkin Carving Competition:
I will be entering this year's pumpkin carving competion which I expect to win to make it four years in row. But disaster has fallen - my trusty pumpkin carving implement has snapped and is beyond repair. I found it many years ago while exploring Dungeon Wroth. Please could you go there and see if you can find a replacement? Oh and I'll need something to test it on.
Upon successful completion of this quest you can receive up to 30 quest points, 4 practice points, 20,000 experience points, and 10,000 gold pieces.
You have 240 minutes remaining to complete this quest.
Phase 1: recover a silver butter knife
Phase 2: recover an antique knife
Phase 3: recover a hooksword
Phase 4: recover the Devil's dagger
Phase 5: recover a quickblade
Phase 6: recover a ripe pumpkin

#14 Kaczia

Kaczia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 10:41 AM

Questmaster: New Rigel, Rune, Xaventry, Sigil, Maldra
This quest is called 'The Witches Brew', for Adventurers levels 180 to 241.
Description of The Witches Brew:
My eyes and ears around town have informed me that many townspeople have been whispering about rumors that the famed witches of Dungeon Deceit may be attempting to prepare an ancient recipe which could have dastardly effects on our people. Three hundred years ago, the witches successfully completed the concoction during this time of year, and managed to poison the drinking water across the towns and villages of Alyria. Thousands of innocent lives were lost before our mighty warriors were able to locate the witches and stop the production of this horrific brew. I fear that the witches may once again be attempting to create this famed recipe. Sometimes the witches can be seen moving throughout Alyria gathering supplies for their cauldrons. Follow their trail and in the end, put a stop to this madness!
May the Powers guide thee!
Upon successful completion of this quest you can receive up to 135 quest points, 14 practice points, 0 experience points, and 35000 gold pieces.
You have 1,000 minutes remaining to complete this quest.

Phase 1: Visit Airy Magick (Rune Forest)
Phase 2: Recover earthworm innards (Maldra Keep)
Phase 3: Recover a dolphin eye (Rune Forest)
Phase 4: Recover buffalo eyeball goodness (Glarshak)
Phase 5: Visit Carson's Magical Arts (Pirate's Cove)
Phase 6: Recover an eye of newt (Dungeon Deceit)
Phase 7: Visit Laurie's Magic Shop (Maldra Keep)
Phase 8: Recover a snake fang (Desert Thorn)
Phase 9: Recover a rat carcass (Templeton)
Phase 10: Recover a fried rat (New Rigel)
Phase 11: Recover the claws of a dungeon rat (Proving Grounds)
Phase 12: Recover a dark crystal vial (Arcane Archipelago)
Phase 13: Visit Magical Brews (Sigil)
Phase 14: Recover a vial of runestone powder (Sigil)
Phase 15: Hidden Goal Until 1-14 Complete Defeat a snow witch (Dungeon Deceit)
Phase 16 - Hidden Goal Until 1-15 Complete Defeat a frost witch (Dungeon Deceit)

*Phases 15-16 Cannot be completed or viewed until the first 14 phases are done.
**There are only 10 buffalo eyeball goodness default in the Glarshak shop, this quantity may need to be increased to help so more people can do this quest more often :)

#15 Kaczia

Kaczia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 10:43 AM

Questmaster: New Rigel, Rune, Xaventry (Must be Sepharia)
This quest is called 'Wizard Watchers', for Adventurers levels 241 to 241.
Description of Wizard Watchers:
When the leaves begin to turn colors, I am reminded that the season of bewitching is upon us. My eyes glare icily towards the pinnacle of Focault's residence, contemplating what the famed wizard's next move might be. The guards have warned me that this year, Focault may be trying to rally arcane foes from across Alyria in one final attempt to overpower and conquer Sepharia. Word has spread that he may even attempt to contact the Baron Simon Bloodbane and the Baron Mulvar's court wizard to assist him with preparations. We must not let this happen! I beg thee, brave warrior, to sort out this issue at once! Seek out Focault's companions to ensure that both he and his constituents do not come close to harming the people of this great land.
Upon successful completion of this quest you can receive up to 165 quest points, 20 practice points, 0 experience points, and 30,000 gold pieces.
You have 1,350 minutes remaining to complete this quest.
Phase 1: Visit an old wizard (New Rigel)
Phase 2: Visit an absent-minded wizard (Xaventry)
Phase 3: Defeat 3 An Elite Palace Wizard (Palace of Dioletian)
Phase 4: Defeat 5 An Elite Warrior Mage (Palace of Dioletian)
Phase 5: Defeat a brainwashed wizard (Hellbent Mountain)
Phase 6: Destroy a robe of control (Brainwashed Wizard in Hellbent Mountain)
Phase 7: Defeat an evil wizard (Irda Caverns)
Phase 8: Defeat Drinnial the wizard (Lowangen)
Phase 9: Visit Baron Mulvar's court wizard Kraa (The Village of Muldar Lohk Mulvar)
Phase 10: Defeat The Baron Simon Bloodbane (Irda Isle)
Phase 11: Defeat Focault (Focault's Residence)

#16 Aggression

Aggression

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 11:27 AM

This quest is called 'Halloween Preparations,’ for Adventurers levels 240 to 241.
Description of Halloween Preparations:
“Greetings adventurer. Are you ready for trick or treating? I sure hope that you are. Some of the citizens in this fair town may not be ready for Halloween and I would like for you to help them in obtaining a few items. Some of the children within this fair town are in need of costumes and masks to disguise themselves so that they may properly go trick or treating. I would also like for you find some bags for the children so that they may be able to carry their candy. We must also concern ourselves with the safety of the children as they go about the town from house to house trick or treating. I most definitely would not want to hear about any of the law abiding citizens of my fair town being harmed on Halloween. The children will need to light their way as they trick or treat throughout the town, so you will need to find some lanterns for them. So that the children will be safe, you will also need to cleanse the streets of some of the citizens that may harm the children. May the Powers guide and protect you!”
Upon successful completion of this quest you can receive up to 125 quest points, 12 practice points, 0 experience points, and 45000 gold pieces.
You have 2,000 minutes remaining to complete this quest.

Phase 1: Recover a clever merfolk costume.
Phase 2: Hidden Goal until Goal #1 is complete: Recover a jesters costume.
Phase 3: Hidden Goal until Goal #2 is complete:Recover a faerie mask
Phase 4: Hidden Goal until Goal #3 is complete:Recover an orc mask.
Phase 5: Hidden Goal until Goal #4 is complete:Recover a scary fey mask.
Phase 6: Hidden Goal until Goal #5 is complete:Recover a Cthonic mask.
Phase 7: Hidden Goal until Goal #6 is complete:Recover a deep dweller’s bag.
Phase 8: Hidden Goal until Goal #7 is complete:Recover a gnomish miners bag.
Phase 9: Hidden Goal until Goal #8 is complete:Recover a bag embroidered with silver runes.
Phase 10: Hidden Goal until Goal #9 is complete:Recover a small bag.
Phase 11: Hidden Goal until Goal #10 is complete: Recover a quartz lantern.
Phase 12: Hidden Goal until Goal #11 is complete: Recover a gilded lantern.
Phase 13: Defeat ten (10) of a gang member.
Phase 14: Defeat five (5) of a leper.
Phase 15: Defeat five (5) of a hungry vagrant.
Phase 16: Defeat five (5) of a hidden thief.

#17 Kiko

Kiko

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 11:38 AM

Questmasters: Lord Agrippa or Lady Undya, or Lord Vashir
This quest is called ‘Faithless’, for Adventurers levels 30 to 60.
Description of Faithless:

It has come to my attention that paladins in the famed Tower of Art are succumbing to the evil forces that reside there. I would like for you to journey to the tower and find out if there is any way to help those that have fallen from the path. Visit with other paladins who have been able to retain their faith as well as those in charge. If you are able to discover a way to redeem the defiled paladins you will be greatly rewarded.

to X quest points, X practice points, X experience points, and X gold pieces.
You have X minutes remaining to complete this quest.
Faithless consists of:

Phase 1: Journey to Before the Tower of Art
Phase 2: Visit A defiled paladin
Phase 3: Visit A Paladin of the One
Phase 4: Visit The Grandmaster Paladin
Phase 5: Visit The High Priest of the One
Phase 6: Journey to The Library of Knowledge
Phase 7:(Hidden until Previous Goal is Completed) Recover A polished white longsword
Phase 8:(Hidden until Previous Goal is Completed) Recover A white shield of the holy
Phase 9:(Hidden until Previous Goal is Completed) Visit A Guardian Angel
Phase 10:(Hidden until Previous Goal is Completed) Defeat The Dark Master

#18 Kiko

Kiko

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 11:43 AM

Questmasters: Lord Agrippa
This quest is called ‘Trick or Treat’, for Adventurers levels 30 to 60.
Description of Trick or Treat:

There have been disturbing reports coming in from all corners of Alyria of children being abducted while out trick or treating. It is imperative that we get to the bottom of this as quickly as possible. I would like for you to don a costume and join the trick or treaters. Keep an eye out for anything suspicious. Also while you’re there visit with children to see if they have noticed anything. I don’t have to tell you how important it is that we find the missing children. Report back to me as soon as discover their whereabouts.

to X quest points, X practice points, X experience points, and X gold pieces.
You have X minutes remaining to complete this quest.
Trick or Treat consists of:

Phase 1: Visit A runaway child
Phase 2: Recover An orc mask
Phase 3: Recover A black cloak
Phase 4: Visit King Cronus
Phase 5: Visit Lord Vashir
Phase 6: Visit A young scholar
Phase 7: Visit Lady Undya
Phase 8: Visit A distracted school child
Phase 9: Visit The King of Vospire
Phase 10: Visit A young squire
Phase 11: Visit Lord Vendredi
Phase 12: Visit A giggling little girl
Phase 13:(Hidden until previous goal is completed)Defeat A drunken pirate
Phase 14:(Hidden until previous goal is completed)Rescue A near dead starving child
Phase 15:(Hidden until previous goal is completed) Visit Lord Agrippa

#19 Lantis

Lantis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 01:26 PM

Questmaster: Lord Agrippa
This quest is called 'Foil the Pranksters', for Adventurers levels 30 to 60.
Description of Foil the Pranksters:

In years gone by, the citizens of our fair city have been caught flat footed by the influx of tricksters and other ne'er do wells on All Spirit's Eve. This year, we must take preemptive measures to stop these vandals. Investigate the usual suspects, cut off their supplies, and alert the local law enforcement to keep an eye on them during All Spirit's Eve.

to 15 quest points, 4 practice points, 6000 experience points, and 6000 gold pieces.
You have 180 minutes remaining to complete this quest.
Foil the Pranksters consists of:

Phase 1: Defeat the drunk (Rune)
Phase 2: Visit the runaway child (Rune)
Phase 3: Defeat a young thief (Rune)
Phase 4: Recover a chicken's egg (Genna, New Rigel)
Phase 5: Visit Raksann (Rune)
Phase 6: Visit a Rune city guard (Rune)

#20 Alduvan

Alduvan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 01:46 PM

Questmaster: Lord Vendredi, Lady Undya, Lord Telleri
This quest is called 'Greater Reach', for Adventurers levels 180 to 239.
Description of Greater Reach:
Oftentimes we, the ruling parties of Alyria, use carrier birds to send messages to each other when no other can be trusted with the information. This All Spirits' Eve has seen an increasing amount of hostile activity, however, and our birds seem to have become targets. The flow of information is crucial now, more than ever. In our search for a more fearsome messenger, able to defend itself, we are hoping to recruit dragons. We would like you to contact some of them, young and old, and enlist what aid you can, be it from the dragons themselves or their offspring. We know that the attacks are made by witch summonings...and these witches, we believe, reside within the Proving Grounds. Try to determine if Baron Bloodbane himself is involved, but regardless, we must send the witches a message. They must be shown that they cannot interfere in the greater world.
to 110 quest points, 15 practice points, 35000 experience points, and 20000 gold pieces.
You have 1440 minutes remaining to complete this quest.
Greater Reach consists of:
Phase 1: Visit a faerie dragon. (Xaventry)
Phase 2: Visit a crimson dragon. (Wilds)
Phase 3: Visit a friendly dragon. (Vospire)
Phase 4: Visit a baby dragon. (Tower of Art)
Phase 5: Visit an ancient red dragon. (Dungeon Avarice)
Phase 6: Journey to On the Way to The Salamander Deity. (Sigil Underground, Shrine of Gath, two north of the mother dragon)
Phase 7: Visit a water dragon. (Dungeon Deceit)
Phase 8: Visit the crystal dragon. (Maldra's Keep)
Phase 9: Visit a mama dragon. (Irda Isle)
Phase 10: Visit the Baron Simon Bloodbane. (Irda Isle)
Phase 11: Visit a huge ice dragon. (Proving Grounds)
Phase 12: Defeat 3 of an ice witch. (Proving Grounds)

#21 Calum

Calum

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1803 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 06:58 AM

Questmaster: Lord Vendredi
This quest is called ‘Necromantic Urges’, for Adventurers levels 80 to 149.
Description of Necromantic Urges:

The necromancers are once again on the rise. My scouts bring me stories of increased activity on the part of the undead. With the upcoming All Hallows, it is imperative that these foul practitioners be suppressed, lest chaos ensue. Go forth, adventurer, and slay until your sword runs dripping with blood. Let these foul denizens know that their practices will no longer be tolerated. Bring me proof of your travels, and I will reward you handsomely indeed. May the Powers guide and protect you!

Upon completion of this quest, you can receive up to 90 quest points, 8 pracs, 45000 experience points and 15000 gold.
You have 320 minutes remaining to complete this quest.

Description of Necromantic Urges:
1. Defeat 2 of an elven necromancer
2. Defeat 2 of a fey necromancer
3. Defeat 3 of a master mecromancer
4. Defeat 2 of a grimy necromancer

#22 Aileen

Aileen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 10:36 AM

Questmaster: Lord Aggripa
This quest is called 'Vampire Punch', for Adventurers levels 20 to 60.
Description of Vampire Punch:
Last year I did not enjoy the vampire punch served up at our Halloween Banquet. In fact I almost choked on a piece of vampire rabbit ear that someone had felt it necessary to include along with the dracon blood. I have now acquired from an old palace chef a recipe for a much more palatable drink. Please would you take this recipe, locate all the ingredients and take them to the head cook? With Halloween almost upon us there is no time to be lost.
Upon successful completion of this quest you can receive up to 30 quest points, 4 practice points, 20,000 experience points, and 10,000 gold pieces.
You have 240 minutes remaining to complete this quest.
Phase 1: locate and deliver a cider jug to Kirra the head cook
Phase 2: locate and deliver a bottle of brandy to Kirra the head cook
Phase 3: locate and deliver a bottle of faerie liquor to Kirra the head cook
Phase 4: locate and deliver a saluka fruit to Kirra the head cook
Phase 5: locate and deliver a crimson vial to Kirra the head cook

#23 Kaczia

Kaczia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 11:55 AM

Questmaster: New Rigel, Rune, Xaventry, Sigil, Maldra
This quest is called 'Legend of the Gypsy Curse', for Adventurers levels 120 to 180.
Description of Legend of the Gypsy Curse:
Legend has it there is a disease so horrific that it could drive a person into chaotic madness. The sufferer loses all grip on reality, and often feels that the only release is… suicide. My council has informed me that a girl associated with the Bandit King may be affected with such a curse. It has been said that the gypsies of the Sigilian Underground are responsible for releasing this demonic curse, and are the only ones who know how to cure it. The citizens of Alyria will undoubtably feel more at ease knowing that this curse is only a legend. So to be sure, seek out this girl and investigate any potential clues that may lead to the truth about the existence of the curse. You may find that you need to remain with the girl for a short while in order to fully assess her health. On your journey back, destroy any potentially harmful items and rid the lands of those who may be infected. Be sure to take extra care to prepare yourself, in case the legend is actually true.
Upon successful completion of this quest you can receive up to 135 quest points, 12 practice points, 50,000 experience points, and 25000 gold pieces.
You have 700 minutes remaining to complete this quest.

Phase 1: Recover a syringe (Maldra Keep)
Phase 2: Recover a Cthonic mask (Winterborne Mansion)
Phase 3: Recover a shimmering scroll (shops, etc)
Phase 4: Journey to Entrance of the Infirmary (Bandit Camp)
Phase 5: Journey to The Morgue (Bandit Camp)
Phase 6: Visit a dying girl (Bandit Camp)
Phase 7: Visit a sad monk (Bandit Camp)
Phase 8: Visit a dirty gypsy (wilds)
Phase 9: Journey to In Front of a Trailer (Gypsy Village)
Phase 10: Visit An Exotic gypsy woman (Gypsy Village)
Phase 11: Visit a half-painted carnival clown (Gypsy Village)
Phase 12: Journey to The Caboose (Gypsy Village)
Phase 13: Journey to Within a Covered Wagon (Gypsy Village)
Phase 14: Defeat 3 of a diseased homeless man (wilds)
Phase 15: Defeat 5 of an adventurous Sigilian (wilds)
Phase 16: Defeat 5 of a cringing child (wilds)
Phase 17: Destroy 5 a cystalized fossil (wilds)
Phase 18: Journey to Health Services (Rune)

**Side Note: I love writing these "themed" quests. Can we do more of these incentives for more seasons? Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentine's Day, Easter, etc... this is a fantastic way to get player involvement and also obtain something we all need... RU! Love this. Great Idea Imms. I'll keep writing more just because its fun :D

#24 Kaczia

Kaczia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 05:03 PM

Questmaster: Vashir, Templeton, Telleri, Undya, Agrippa
This quest is called 'An Apple for my Pretty', for Adventurers levels 60 to 120.
Description of An Apple for my Pretty:
It is customary on All Spirits' Eve for the town's children to go door-to-door seeking tasty treats. The trick-or-treaters always seem to have a grand time dressing up in costumes, bobbing for apples and staying up late at night. Last year, however, the festivities came to a halt when one of the children sliced his lip open on a small blade hidden within a red apple. The guard's searched every corner of the towns across Alyria in the hopes of capturing the criminal, whom the child described as short and balding. We interrogated numerous suspects to no avail… the criminal must still be at large. We are fearful that the incident may repeat itself again this year. Please terminate the usual suspects and destroy any blades which may be used to once again harm our children. Keep in mind that it is important the children not become scared - we want them to enjoy the fall season without any fears. Deliver a safe apple to children across Alyria to display a message of security and spread the joy of All Spirits' Eve.
Upon successful completion of this quest you can receive up to 110 quest points, 10 practice points, 40,000 experience points, and 30,000 gold pieces.

Phase 1: Defeat 3 of a leper (Templeton)
Phase 2: Defeat 3 of a flasher (Templeton)
Phase 3: Defeat 3 of a gang member (Templeton)
Phase 4: Defeat a shady individual (Tellerium)
Phase 5: Defeat a seedy character (New Rigel)
Phase 6: Destroy a black onyx dagger (Rune Graveyard)
Phase 7: Destroy a sigil dagger (Sigil)
Phase 8: Destroy a training dagger (Lowangen)
Phase 9: Destroy a thin longblade (Xaventry)
Phase 10: Destroy a pocket knife (Avarice)
Phase 11: Destroy a kitchen knife (Palace of Diocletian)
Phase 12: Journey to The Apple Orchard (Teolaven)
Phase 13: Recover a red apple (Diocletian)
Phase 14: Locate and Deliver a red apple to a playful child (Palace of Diocletian)
Phase 15: Locate and Deliver a red apple to a playful child (Rune Estates)
Phase 16: Locate and Deliver a red apple to a frost giant child (Dungeon Avarice)
Phase 17: Locate and Deliver a red apple to a gnome child (Templeton)
Phase 18: Locate and Deliver a red apple the runaway child (Rune)
Phase 19: Locate and Deliver a red apple the demon child (Tower of Art)
Phase 20: Locate and Deliver a red apple a wandering child (New Rigel)

#25 Kaczia

Kaczia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 06:40 PM

Questmaster: Vendredi, Undya
This quest is called 'Ghost Hunt', for Adventurers levels 100 to 200.
Description of Ghost Hunt:
Gather 'round any campfire and you will undoubtedly hear a tale of Alyrian ghosts haunting the homes of our citizens. Recently, I sent a team of researchers to the Sigilian Underground in an effort to determine if these horror stories are indeed rooted in the truth. The team was equipped with the latest in paranormal detention systems and recording devices to document any of their findings. But I fear that something may have happened to them! I have not received any correspondence from the team in over two weeks. If something has happened to them I may have trouble forgiving myself! Oh, the horrors! Make haste, and follow the trail of their ghost hunt. Be sure to check other commonly haunted areas in case their trail has led them astray. Bring back any information you can find about the team!
May the Powers guide and protect thee!
Upon successful completion of this quest you can receive up to 170 quest points, 9 practice points, 50,000 experience points, and 35,000 gold pieces.

Phase 1: Journey to A Heavily Trodden Path (Ghost Town)
Phase 2: Journey to A Trash-filled Room (Ghost Town)
Phase 3: Defeat a Lurker (Ghost Town)
Phase 4: Journey to Cluttered Bedroom (Ghost Town)
Phase 5: Journey to A Quaint Shack (Ghost Town)
Phase 6: Journey to Destroyed Ruins (Ghost Town)
Phase 7: Journey to a Ransacked Cottage (Ghost Town)
Phase 8: Defeat an undead child (Ghost Town)
Phase 9: Journey to a Small Living Space (Ghost Town)
Phase 10: Journey to an Ore Warehouse (Ghost Town) (far NE corner room)
Phase 11: Defeat 2 of a slime mold (Ghost Town)
Phase 12: Visit a ghost child (Maldra Keep)
Phase 13: Visit a beautiful ghostly dancer (Winterborn Mansion)
Phase 14: Visit a ghost (Catacombs of Shame)