Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

Photo
- - - - -

MUD Client Scripts Needed for Downloads Section

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

#1 Vassago

Vassago

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7968 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 08:45 AM

If anyone has some scripts that they think would be useful for other players, please send them to us via the Support link of the website! We will add them to the Downloads section as appropriate.

We're looking for MUSHClient, ZMUD, CMUD, Portal, and "Other" scripts if there's other MUD clients that you use.

Sight-impaired players, if you have scripts you think would be useful for other sight-impaired players, we could definitely use those.

I'll be giving RU for good, well-written scripts that make it into the Downloads section.

#2 Throm

Throm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1977 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 11:38 PM

I'll sell you a hill giant bot for 84 RU.

#3 Vassago

Vassago

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7968 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 11:41 PM

Thank you, no :)

#4 Shinde

Shinde

Class Terraformer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 12:25 AM

I've been working on a rather complex setup for MM on tintin++. It's still not ready for release yet (probably have at least a month or work left before I'd release it for Beta testing, and ~3 more months to handle any bugs/suggestions from the testing). How long does this RU offer last?

#5 Vassago

Vassago

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7968 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 12:59 AM

Ongoing.

#6 Forral

Forral

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 04:51 PM

Hey Vass,

I've got quite a multitude of MUSH plugins that my clannies have made, so I will email them and get permission to post them before I do.

I think the RU idea is fantastic. I'll try to dig up my some of my Portal scripts and submit them.

#7 Vassago

Vassago

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7968 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 05:06 AM

Cool, sounds good:>

#8 Tamlin

Tamlin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 07:45 AM

Vass does this include the ones for example that IXY and I have been uploading to the CMUD DB?

#9 Vassago

Vassago

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7968 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 06:43 PM

Sure, if you want to send them to me.

#10 Vrok

Vrok

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 02:29 PM

lol this should be interesting. I will get you the cmud library list shortly.

Obviously cmud scripts do not work quite the same as ZMUD. Its a format that is best pulled down from their server.

You might actually just grab cmud and look at the library. Then you can pull down and test. Very few copy and pasted codes work for CMUD and is why zuggy created the library in CMUD.

I hope to have those to you shortly. I think IXY and I are the only writers posting to that but i will send it all with due credit.

#11 Dwarfius

Dwarfius

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1667 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 07:03 PM

This sounds interesting. I was thinking of converting all my ZMUD scripts to CMUD but since ZMUD is listed, I'll hold off on that and post the ZMUD scripts I have.

#12 Forral

Forral

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 05:01 AM

Hey Vass,

Don't know if you're still doing this little promotion but I made a simple little plugin that loads area maps from Clan Northstar's website when you type in the area's alias name. I eventually plan to expand it into a miniwindow within mushclient for clickable links, but that will come with time.

If I want to submit it for review, do I need to email it to you directly, or admin, or another email address?