Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

Photo
- - - - -

Untold stories: Life In Hiding

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Reanoic

Reanoic

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 03:55 AM

well, I'm new on here, and RPing is a biggy that I LOVE so I think this is the right spot for it, if not I'm sorry and I'll move it. But yeah I'm hoping to get a story started which I think would be epicly awesome!

#2 Reanoic

Reanoic

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 04:20 AM

Reanoic, a shifty, mischievous, trouble loving Drow; darkness being her only ally, was also the one who could comfort her. Fleeing from the elves following her she quickly his in the shadows and made an image of herself, with one exception, it had wounds all over its body. Unable to get rid of the three elves that were tailing her she had finally come up with a strategy to lose them. Sending the image of herself in one direction, walking, she leaped into the trees and went off in another and sure enough the elves followed the image, it would be a while before they realized the would be tricked but by then she would be long gone. She grinned, her lips pulled back showing a set of pearl white teeth and two razor sharp fangs. She actually could pass for an elf, her tall, graceful, lanky figure would be perfect. However she refused to wear the colors of the elves and wore black, like most Drow's. Traveling for a while longer she traveled in the shadows of darkness; she was grateful that there was no moon to spoil her pleasure and as she walked thoughts ran through her head. World dominance was one, her brethren, the elves, would be the first to fall in her reign of terror, and then anyone who opposed her. No one would get in her way and if they did they would be obliterated. She was truthfully a terrifying and evil creature. Her very aurora gave off the feel of terror and despair. She loved the suffering of others, and pain was an asset to her. Believing that those who were weak deserved to die and be eradicated. This would be the perfect world, where in all, she would be it's creator and God.