Clan 12: Vigil: open recruitment
Posted 04 September 2012 - 09:36 PM
1) Rooting is not required, as it stands we have roots for a few years worth of taxes. If you do deposit roots, keep in mind that the only member with access to withdraw or is Tritochest who has largely quit. Roots deposited will become part of the clan balance, keep that in mind if you want to sell roots at any point in time.
2) Clan hall is a short walk from Rune, and almost directly south from Xaventry, making access to Sepharia a breeze. http://annwn.info/clan/12
3) I will ask clan members maintain a certain level of civility with each other. Though this is still the internet and a certain skin thickness is required, try to follow Wheaton's Law. This also goes for a general rule of conduct in the game itself and with Immortals/Guides.
4) Rights to security that affects the clan globally or other players is not likely to be given anytime in the near future. Becoming an officer of the clan in the future will be decided on a case by case basis.
5) I will ask a certain level of activity be maintained to keep a spot in the guild. If you need to have an absence from the game, something can be worked out. Some existing clan members at time of posting have also essentially earned a spot in the clan for life despite no longer playing. This clan has been around a long time, as have some of the members, please respect that. If space becomes an issue, this can be reviewed in the future.
6) We do not have a website, nor are there current plans for one. I don't think we need to try and recreate the work done by clans such as 92, 47 or 81 to name a few.
I think that's enough wall of text for a recuiting post...further details can be asked in person. If I'm idle, i'll reply when I return or imail responses.
Posted 05 September 2012 - 01:10 PM
MISTRESS OF SYMPHONIES • MOON MAIDEN • OWNER OF CLAN DIVERSITY
Model: Valentina Kallias, Artwork: Ithilwen