Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

Photo
- - - - -

Phase 15: Complete Quest #32015 'The Next Class'.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Harkonnen

Harkonnen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 04:34 AM

Has anyone received this quest first class recently? Been trying for 4 days and no luck

#2 Gator

Gator

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 08:41 PM

I received it on another character recently in first class before I started this character, so I guess about 2ish months ago, but I've been trying to get this quest for this character for over 2 weeks now at least. It's the last thing I need to do before I multi-class. These mete-quest achievement quests need to be somewhat improved to enhance the chances of getting these quests for them.

#3 Gator

Gator

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 11:53 PM

Hmm, let's see. This is almost a month since I started trying to get this quest, which is now called "the tower of riga." are the quests given out by the QM's completely random or is there any kind of method to it? How long must I wait before I am able to multi. I've heard that there are problems with the changed phases for those who do not complete that quest before multiclassing. When I started trying to get this quest in Rune, I was around 90 completed quests and about 140 failed quests. Now I am about 145 completed quests and 300 failed quests. The logical response would be, I was about to complete 14 of the 15 quests within the 90 completed/140 failed quests at Sigil, but I cannot complete the single last quests, in another 55 completed/160 failed. This appears to be some sort of method of getting the hopes of players up and then in order for them to actually complete something, sit and wait for weeks and weeks to complete a class-specific quest.