Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

Photo
- - - - -

Returned newbie looking for a clan?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Skyra

Skyra

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 03:41 AM

Hello, I used to play a long while ago... But I decided to return and now looking for a clan. I'm still largely a newbie- since there is still much much that I do not know and need to learn. So I'm looking for a newbie-friendly clan who wouldn't mind my over-curious question-bombarding nature. I often have a hectic RL schedule but I try to be as active as I can... I would like a clan who can excuse me during those times (sorry, RL is a priority) and wouldn't kick me out immediately. I'll try my best to let people know before I'm absent for long periods of course. A clanhall in Sepharia would be the most wonderful bonus for me (since I always have trouble coming back XDD) but of course, I can't have everything I want. :P Anyways, if you think you have the perfect home for me, please let me know here or in-game. I'm currently a level 56 half-elf rogue... looking to multiclass to paladin soon.

Thanks! ^^

#2 Kaczia

Kaczia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 04:07 PM

I sent you a parchment IG. Shoot me a tell. We have a clan hall on Sepharia :D

#3 Skyra

Skyra

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 06:27 PM

Thank you! ^^ I'll be online IG tonight so I'll definitely check the parchment and shoot you a tell if you're around.