Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

Photo
- - - - -

want to keep your player base?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

#1 Taliesyn

Taliesyn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 10 May 2013 - 12:23 AM

then start replacing RU items that vanish out of no where....don't just ignore us....especially the players that donate cash to you and not just trade for the RU

#2 Romus

Romus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 01:35 AM

Ok

#3 Scrooge

Scrooge

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10983 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 06:21 AM

Alyria does not negotiate with terrorists.

#4 Perem

Perem

There be pirates

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2311 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 10 May 2013 - 09:23 AM

I'm guessing he's talking about the ridiculous decision to remove all hardcores from the game with no warning what so ever.

You've removed the last piece of fun that I was having, what was the harm in us having a piece of history in the game? You can no longer create them and we have limited lives so why not let them fade from the game naturally instead of just turning them all into normal characters.

The main two gripes people have with this is that 1) We now have to make up the exp. My ex-hardcore level 163 now has 75mill to level, I had to take a lot more time and caution levelling than a normal character did to make sure that I didn't die and get deleted yet now I have to get the same exp as somebody who could have attacked a mob with no danger to them what so ever, not really fair.

Secondly and more annoyingly to us ex-hardcores is the removal of the hardcore reward unit items that we had. The aura and soul were 8ru each which have now *poofed* and we're left with RU credit. Not ru which would have made sense and been okay, RU credit. We get a ru discount when we buy the full item which requires us to donate even more to be able to upgrade them.

Great way to keep your decreasing playerbase happy. Great way to try and keep people.

#5 Esker

Esker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 01:27 PM

Taliesyn, if this is regarding your ticket from a day ago about the egg item that disappeared, I will be dealing with it later today.

#6 Dupre

Dupre

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 905 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 11:00 PM

Player bases would be awesome. I could finally become a doomsday prepper, just like I am in real life.

#7 Obsession

Obsession

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 12:28 AM

gonna have to agree with perem, at least refund the RU

#8 Floyd

Floyd

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 741 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 10:26 AM

Should have removed the hardcore restriction on all their donations as a congratulations for outliving hardcore.

For proving thy self, the Powers have granted you a mark!
Being the hardest of them all, you have received the mark of hardcore.

Or something of the sort. Benefits me none. My hardcore had no donations. Just kept him because I thought it was cool. Going to delete him now. Not even level 100 and requiring 11,###,###exp to level.

Feel sorry for them mid fourthies. 200,000,000 level. No problem

#9 Fatbetty

Fatbetty

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 06:52 PM

I'm in completely agree with this thread. I have a few hardcores I personally donated for to get stuff, Aura/sd's and such because it was fun, spent more RU on restring coins for their gear to make them look interesting, Now I only get "credit" back for those items, it's ridiculous, those characters were for fun play no serious. Now I lose out on all of that, and a ton of RU I abruptly now wasted on them, we should be given full RU refund on all items and the restring coins we used on them, atleast then I can put the effort into one of the characters instead of all 4 that I have. To me it's just a tad bit ridiculous.

#10 Fatbetty

Fatbetty

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 06:55 PM

and it would be nice to get an administrator in on this instead of us sitting on here discussing this, as to why thumbar cannot be opened to buy back the items we used instead of us being forced to change all our HC donations in for 1 item. The characters were a blast for some of us that played the risk in order to obtain the cheaper donations, because some of us don't have a ton of money to just donate all the time.