Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

Photo
- - - - -

Who knows how many years it's been

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 Vixy

Vixy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 07:17 PM

I've come back for a 3-5 minute peek 2-3 times a year for several years now. Tempted to play more often than that, but no idea where to go, what's changed or what's new. Are my old friends still here? Either way, cheers, glad to see people still alive :)

#2 Floyd

Floyd

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 741 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 10:47 PM

Come back and stay a while. Try to join clan 143, 52 or some other friendly group.

Players such as jeneya and ruthgul will be very friendly and helpful. Others in the same clans as those two are also very cordial and most are skilled.

Avoid the hateocracy. Those guys are pretty trollish.

Possibly start a new character and tinker around in the newly worked novice zone. It is wonderful and will teach you a lot of newer mechanics(scripts, level-adjusting gear) as well the new skills.

Most of the guides and immortals whom are involved with the novice guild will be extremely helpful. Plus that now players may remain in the novice guild for some time. Extremely useful.

Hope you stay a while!

#3 Thror

Thror

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 373 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 12:18 AM

Your name seems familiar to me .....

#4 Vixy

Vixy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 09:12 PM

Used to be part of MAI, then sanguine and then paradigm. I remember you vaguely too thror :) Perhaps a new character to break in new mechanics will be fun, thanks for the advice floyd.

#5 Floyd

Floyd

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 741 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 01:31 AM

Shame, MAI got removed shortly before clan tax was abolished. Hope you stick around some! Welcome back.

#6 Winterhart

Winterhart

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 02:32 AM

I hope you come back to stay! MM has fixed a bunch of things from years past, and looks to be continuing that trend now. All we need is a few more players active!