Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

Photo
- - - - -

This quest [32114] is called 'Barbarian Training !!!',

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 Ronfar

Ronfar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 08:39 AM

I remember when I did thief class quest last year every time you spoke to bandit leader you'd get the sub quest to the main quest. For the fighting one should the headmaster no be giving these? He triggers as tell me to ask him for the next quest but nothing I tell him seems to trigger.

#2 Esker

Esker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 06:03 PM

It looks like someone had a typo in the script, I've fixed that and it should work now.

#3 Ronfar

Ronfar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 07:16 AM

Thanks, but I have encountered an interesting issue in using him. I had completed phase 8 by getting a quest randomly form lord telleri then phase 2 the same way. Then i told him next and got phase 9 completed it, next again phase 10 and completed it. Now i tried next again and he tells me its time to complete my quest

The headmaster exclaims to you, 'I think it's time to visit Lord Telleri and complete your Achievement Quest: Barbarian Training !!!'

And on top of that after 2 quest cant even request to try to get random quest anymore.

#4 Winterhart

Winterhart

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 11:55 PM

Could someone clarify who one would visit to spark the class quests on demand or if this is still possible?