Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

Photo
- - - - -

Locker renewal costs

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 Kaczia

Kaczia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 05:02 PM

I vaguely remember an update regarding locker renewal costs being reduced or removed after 3 months to help us returning players. But when I renewed my Rune locker I had to pay for all of the months it was expired (about 600k for 6 months iirc). As someone who hasn't played the game regularly in some time and is very low on cash, this expense hit me quite hard. I need to get into my alts locker, but really can't afford to renew it without going broke. I searched through the updates (manually, btw, because the search function isn't working...) and couldn't find anything related to locker costs. Any help or clarification with this would be much appreciated. Thanks.

#2 Shinde

Shinde

Class Terraformer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 05:51 PM

1771 	2-4-2007 	Vassago 	Changed locker accounts so they won't get more than 3 months delinquent before entering a "hold" phase.

I regularly let my Templeton locker lapse, as I use it for holding things I don't need access to, and I don't recall it falling more than 3, sometimes it does take 4 months because it will be a day or so short.

#3 Kaczia

Kaczia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 06:32 PM

Thanks Shinde - is there any way of seeing if it's into that time period yet? Since you said sometimes it takes 4 months... I definitely had to pay a lot to get Kaczia's back and I had thought it was way past the 3 month marker, so I really want to be careful with my alts to avoid paying.

#4 Kaczia

Kaczia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:58 PM

Ok, so I think I see what the problem is?

Yesterday on Zaini, when I typed "locker" in game, I saw this:

Locker Name Items Weight Locker Expiration
New Rigel Locker Storage 18 6 st, 49 pb Thu Aug 29 20:40:22 2013
Rune Locker Rentals 31 3 st, 78 pb Thu Aug 29 20:40:22 2013
LOCKER Commands: INFO RENT STORE REMOVE LIST CANCEL.
To use LOCKER commands you must be at a location with lockers.
Type 'HELP LOCKER' for more information.

Per Shinde's suggestion, I waited until today to renew it. When I type "locker" today I see:
Your Locker Accounts:
Locker Name Items Weight Locker Expiration
New Rigel Locker Storage 18 6 st, 49 pb Fri Aug 30 20:40:22 2013
Rune Locker Rentals 31 3 st, 78 pb Fri Aug 30 20:40:22 2013
LOCKER Commands: INFO RENT STORE REMOVE LIST CANCEL.
To use LOCKER commands you must be at a location with lockers.
Type 'HELP LOCKER' for more information.

Why did the date change? Is it so that I will always have to pay at least 400k to get it back? That's still a hefty chunk of change for a returning player. I have a feeling that I will have to pay the full price from that date. On Kacz, I most definitely had to pay the full price last week. I'm leery to pay it off on Zaini because I see now that her expiration dates keep changing. Thoughts?