Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

Photo
- - - - -

Urgent news

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
49 replies to this topic

#26 Klaus

Klaus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1387 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 01:40 AM

Come on guys, lets not let this get twisted around and put on Kayde and Hez.

This is akin to walking into a restaurant and the owner runs out asking paying customers to help out because the line cooks decided to set the kitchen on fire.

We have no business postulating and trying to work this out for Alyce. He paid 350k for this mess and to be the owner, its time he pulls up his diapers, cuts the cord and handles this himself. He's the god damn owner.

I for one applaud Kayde and Hez for not being the pushovers you want them to be. If the game crashes and burns because of this, then a life lesson is learned: compromising situations yield compromising results.

#27 Toothgnasher

Toothgnasher

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 01:41 AM

Has there been a response to the facts put forth by Hez? I'm trying to do my part to be an informed Alyrian.

#28 Rascon

Rascon

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 01:43 AM

They have the code, they have all they need, we aren't doing anything to destroy anything?

Did you do what I suggested yet? I offered a simple enough solution to you after you made it so clear that you wanted to know what you could do...

#29 Ashwyn

Ashwyn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 01:45 AM

Rascon: You aren't the owner, this is between Hezkezl and Omnis, what you have to say, even if it's what Omnis wants us to do, doesn't matter. :/ I'm not trying to be pissy, I'm just explaining. You don't call the shots.

#30 Omnis

Omnis

• Admins
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 01:49 AM

Ashwyn: Guess what. Neither do you. Tooth: as soon as Vassago isn't busy "putting out kitchen fires" you will have all of the info you need.

#31 Ashwyn

Ashwyn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 01:50 AM

Omnis: I never said I did or tried to, I just want to know what you want..

As for vass putting out fires, something more must be seriously wrong that we aren't aware of because this was a 30 minute fix

#32 Cutlex

Cutlex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 01:54 AM

Strange situation. Hezkezl might be able to defend his actions as protecting his code, for which he may hold copyright. Or perhaps he gave that up under terms of "employment"? In either case, I agree with Klaus, seems like there's little point to us contributing as there is no way for us to help resolve the issue.

#33 Isra

Isra

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 01:55 AM

Ashwyn: Guess what. Neither do you.

and that's what's horrifying brah. kayde had no reason to lie or cheat. i think if anything her fault is she thinks everyone's as honest as she is.

you can try to hold it against her that the truth that got out wasn't pretty, but the bottom line is, you did it.

#34 Rascon

Rascon

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 01:56 AM

how in the world did you consider that an attempt to "call the shots" maybe you dont understand how forums work, but when you ask a forum for some advice, any member of that forum is able to also post a thread in response...

Im just saying you have your chance to PROVE the sincerity of your claim that you just want this to be over, you dont want to see the game suffer. It would show everyone here that that is indeed your stance with one stroke of the pen. Are you willing to do it or are you going to let the whole community see that you are full of shit and are completely self serving in this endeavor?

#35 Sedgewick

Sedgewick

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 01:58 AM

Omnis,

Will you please contact me? I will send the source code to you so that the stability of MM is ensured. I don't want to see the game go down. I still have concerns about ownership, but we can address that later. For now, let's just insure the game is ok.

#36 Omnis

Omnis

• Admins
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 02:09 AM

Sedgewick,
I will do exactly that once I hear from MM's lawyers. Don't worry.

#37 Toothgnasher

Toothgnasher

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 02:11 AM

So hes handing you the code that ensures MM stays up (like you asked) and now you won't accept it? What will happen to MM now?

#38 Ashwyn

Ashwyn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 02:11 AM

Oh for the love of god, really? The guy who has everything, out to destroy the people who have nothing because his feelings are hurt? You've got what you want, you get to keep the code, you've made us look like monsters, and you still can't let it go?

#39 Vassago

Vassago

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7968 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 02:15 AM

I've had enough drama to last me for the next decade, thanks.

#40 Omnis

Omnis

• Admins
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 02:20 AM

Toothgnasher: As usual, you repeatedly press the issue, despite being told that more information is to come. I don't know what part of "Lawyers" you don't understand, but that means its none of your business until whatever decision is to be made has been decided. I have documentation of strong-handed extortion and when the time is right, if the time is right, it will be publicized in the same fashion that Kayde chose to utilize when airing all the dirty laundry of the rest of the players in the game. I did not pick this fate for them. I didn't make them chose to try to extort the donation money YOU GUYS donate to the game. I did not tell them to go delete so much code the game wouldn't reboot if it crashed. What was the phrase? "Pull up your diaper?"

#41 Ashwyn

Ashwyn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 02:25 AM

Obviously that's not what this is about since we've offered you a fix for it and you won't take it. You're just out to hurt and that's fine, you have, and you can more, you can destroy us. That's fine too.. We've done none of what you've accused us of (at least not with that kind of intent) but sure, you can probably make it look like we have, you're the guy with endless pockets, I'm not even bothering to try to fight you - but I guess that's still not good enough. I won't even hire an attorney, I will take everything you throw at me and suffer the consequences, I won't fight. Just end this, please.

I have no issues with the email being posted on the forum thread, we can go ahead and do that just fine.. its not a big deal.

#42 Rascon

Rascon

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 02:25 AM

Oh for the love of god, really? The guy who has everything, out to destroy the people who have nothing because his feelings are hurt? You've got what you want, you get to keep the code, you've made us look like monsters, and you still can't let it go?

Ohh please you must think we are absolutely retarded. You made a calculated decision to try to cripple the game, and now you would have us believe that YOU are the victim? You are the ones who were "out to destroy someone (the whole game) because your feelings were hurt" and now you are trying to say that is what he is doing to YOU? You expect him to just roll over and just take this, meet all the demands that you could possibly come up with and in the meantime bring the game crashing down forever. And YOU are the victim? pfft I say AGAIN prove that this was not your intentions by following my purposed solution. I for one will not be able to doubt your sincerity any longer and you will have won over me and everyone else that this is shocked and quite frankly appalled by your actions and blatant. Until THEN it is blindingly obvious what your intentions were and you ought to be ashamed of yourself.

#43 Rascon

Rascon

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 02:29 AM

Quit playing the victim ashwyn, you would have nothing to worry about if you and your husband 1. hand over the code and 2. completely certify that all claims with the company are setteled in their entirety. You should be thanking me (ok maybe not THANKING me) right now I am offering you a solution that you might not be able to see for yourself. It is what you are looking for, take it.

#44 Rascon

Rascon

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 02:31 AM

And I would venture to guess that you wouldn't even HAVE to hand over the precious code that your husband worked so hard and contributed freely of his own free will under no force of threat or coercion to do so, to the game.

My guess is you can keep the code and just stop trying to extort the Game

#45 Ashwyn

Ashwyn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 02:32 AM

Rascon, you can't offer us anything, so legally, nothing you say matters.. if he wants to take us to court, fine, he can. I won't fight him. And I'm STILL offering him the code back, I don't care about any of this. If he wants us in jail fine, throw us in jail, I don't have the power or the will to fight this, because I just don't care..

#46 Rascon

Rascon

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 02:34 AM

So just to be clear you aren't going to do it, you are going to continue to extort him?

#47 Rascon

Rascon

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 02:34 AM

And when I say extort him, I mean extort the game

#48 Ashwyn

Ashwyn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 02:36 AM

Hez nor I were ever extorting anything in the first place, can't continue something you weren't doing :/ I don't know how else to answer that.. but if he wants to believe that's what it is, fine, so be it, he can take us to court over extortion - i won't fight him, i won't hire an attorney, he wins.

#49 Omnis

Omnis

• Admins
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 02:40 AM

If you wish to go so far as to spread that information to the public that is your decision and would really clear things up. MM's lawyers asked me to wait, but if you want to post it for me go for it. Keep in mind, in the nature of full disclosure anything you omit will, of course, be added. I tried to offer you the courtesy of acting like I didn't even see the extortion email, and Hez has pushed the very issue in 2 other emails as well. You guys aren't trying to fix anything, you're trying to save face. You are no victim, you aren't "innocent" and maybe you should quit acting like you don't know everything your husband has done (which we have logs of.) You can keep painting me the monster all you want, it will not change what the lawyers say about the illegal things your husband has tried to do, and you helped him. (That's IRL illegal, not in game.)

#50 Omnis

Omnis

• Admins
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 02:49 AM

This thread is locked. Nothing else to be gained from this debate tonight.