Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

Photo
- - - - -

New class, Half Wreath or Shadow Wreath. Drows gone wrong.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Yuric

Yuric

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 12:02 AM

Been thinking of this for a while and it has been mentioned before but got thinking as it fits in pretty good with Drow. A Half Wreath and or also known as Shadow Wraith started off life as a bad ass Drow. Dead but not buried the Drow was cursed and the curse when't horribly wrong bringing the Drow partially back to life but stuck in a shadow like state resulting in a half drow, Wreath, hence Shadow Wreath. A half Wreath would have traits similar to a Drow but with shadow characteristics suck as natural sneak and hide characteristics or enhancements to name a few. Playing a Half Wreath would be a walk on the dark side for a player and the character would border on evil, maliciousness, treachery and Mischievous behavior bordering right down to Omniosity for all.

Some of the Characteristics would be an attunement to magic with high spell points. Could possibly have lower hp but offset with a natural form of damage reduction caused by the shadowy nature of the form where the physical form takes some of the damage as well as the shadow part of the form but the shadow part takes a lot less damage. Kind of a natural sanctuary divided by 2. Also the shadowy nature of the form throws of shadows making the class kind of hard to detect though giving the presents away finding exactly where he is might be difficult till he reveals himself. Also the shadow like form allows for a defense affect similar to dust invocation. And even possibly a natural on command levitation ability with levitate and land commands.

This may also allow for a mix class similar to druid and shaman for this race.

This would be a very interesting and playable race that would fit in nicely to a dark theme following the Knave, Witch classes.

Hay Vassago long time how goes it. I think this race would be interesting to play if added please consider it.

#2 Perrin

Perrin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 03:57 PM

I know a lot of people like to have wreaths for all seasons, but I prefer just to have mine for Christmas time.