Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

Photo
- - - - -

Redemptions from the Darkness have been changed.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
29 replies to this topic

#26 Floyd

Floyd

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 741 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 08:56 PM

Sounds like the newest cpk camp zone. Awesomesauce. Now, get dispel magic fixed dragontits.

Edit:

I call you dragontits, because you are the tits.

#27 Ledatic

Ledatic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 669 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 04:43 AM

but I am allowed like everyone else here to have an opinion

Word advice friend. Lose that opinion before something bad happens. Just sayin...

#28 Pointyhat

Pointyhat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 373 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 11:55 PM

hael you have to look at this from my angle and tony would agree, I drive a truck. I don't get on much during the week and on the weekend I don't play a lot but kill a few hunters and get my dailies. how fair would it be if I had an item, just because I am more active then you? you have to look at this from all angles just not the one where you can be on 24/7 because most of us these days have jobs and a family to take care of.

#29 Hael

Hael

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 01:30 PM

pointy I'm in the same boat as you, I would be impressed if I had a hour of game play in the past 30 days. I think people are forgetting though, if you log on and you have a clan, and someone isn't willing to help you get a boss head.... you may wanna search for a new clan...

#30 Minotorious

Minotorious

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5271 posts

Posted 07 September 2014 - 06:11 AM

hael you have to look at this from my angle and tony would agree, I drive a truck. I don't get on much during the week and on the weekend I don't play a lot but kill a few hunters and get my dailies. how fair would it be if I had an item, just because I am more active then you? you have to look at this from all angles just not the one where you can be on 24/7 because most of us these days have jobs and a family to take care of.

What? That's literally how every single aspect of the game functions, are you retarded?