Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

Photo
- - - - -

Zeal

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 Existance

Existance

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 01:37 AM

NAME
zeal - passively invigorates and speeds up its beneficiary

DESCRIPTION
This passive skill is characteristic and natural to all HALFLINGS, a result of their general vigor and charm. Speeding up their movements to a state that most other humanoid races can only achieve through magical haste, a HALFLING'S zealousness will allow them to accomplish twice as much in half the time as some of their more curmudgeonly fellows.

Unlike hasted adventurers, zealous HALFLINGS will suffer no penalties to their hp regeneration, although they still retain the attack speed bonus, commensurate with how much they have practiced the trait.

Why does every npc race that isn't halfling have this?

I am requesting the staff that zeal is removed from every npc who isn't halfling.

#2 Gunbladee

Gunbladee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 475 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 12:24 PM

It has been removed of a lot of mobs for reboot. I think they're leaving it on huntards and pretty much all bosses.

#3 Toxa

Toxa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 07 September 2014 - 02:40 PM

Hunters aren't halflings either though >.< they are ithrix no reason for those to have zeal. And its all well and great that its removed pending a reboot but when the hell will this mystery reboot happen? Its been 10 days so far and I would love to be able to play without constantly dying or needing a form to do anything. The player base isn't big enough at this point to rely on forms all the time.

#4 Nil

Nil

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 02:45 AM

Hunters aren't halflings either though >.< they are ithrix no reason for those to have zeal. And its all well and great that its removed pending a reboot but when the hell will this mystery reboot happen? Its been 10 days so far and I would love to be able to play without constantly dying or needing a form to do anything. The player base isn't big enough at this point to rely on forms all the time.

There's currently 77 characters logged into the game, 31 of which are Archons. Any single Archon can be potentially helped by 30 other players. That's probably more than you'd need to get virtually anything done.

Stop being so over dramatic just because your race/classes might not be optimal and you play poorly.

#5 Dilz

Dilz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 04:07 PM

Are halfling NPCs supposed to have haste now if you check via read aura? I assumed NPCs would be like players in that Zeal doesn't show up, and Haste is no longer usable.