Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

Photo
- - - - -

news and whirligigs

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 Floyd

Floyd

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 741 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 11:10 PM

So, the whirligigs are coming to an end very soon. This brings about a few thoughts. First, what was your favorite whirligig prize. Second, the least favorite?

Personally, the modifications to current donation items was pretty neat. Waiting to hear if the Vendredi Atlas is going to be tinkered with(or if the level-adjust has been fixed properly already). Was really hoping to see the agrippa rings lose no-tweak.

It is apparent the toy soldier modifications were the most purchased.

The last question that came to my mind was very open ended. What will be the next project? More whirligigs but for different things? Post thoughts on what it could be or what would be something useful and enjoyable that you could not live without.

The animation to the whirligigs was a kick. Over all liked it. Just was... *exhales on monitor* keep going!! .... stop stop!! Nooooo!! You went too far!! *hammy hamfist keyboard smash* agonizing. Oh the joys of a gamble.

Maybe some more limited armor, artifacts and possibly a weapon or two could be produced next? Personally enjoyed the quick obtaining with the whirligigs. Patience was never my name. Always enjoyed the eggs too, just the waiting is the hardest part.

Shame the butler never happened. Would have been neat having a semi-interactive well clad Englishman around to polish my shoes and bring tea.

Enough from me, I want to hear what each and every person whom bought a whirligig enjoyed, disliked and wants to see next!