Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

Photo
- - - - -

How far ?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

#1 Isis

Isis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 12:27 AM

How far will Omnis let duende go befor he realizes MM is dying ?

I'm sick and tired of always having to keep my mouth ,I don't give a damn any more if he detets all my chars and clan aswelll, I'm 49 and will no loger hold my tongue for this self proclamed god.

Arguinnng with Duende:

[0] active Guides and [1] visible Immortals heard you pray 'so when will my channels be restored again so ppl can see me talk on TALK and troll ?'

Duende is assisting you. Use 'tell Duende' to send them a message with your issue.

Duende tells you 'You were restricted for advertising other muds.'
You tell Duende ' +Rage+ oh get real get over it my channels were fine 5 days ago'
You tell Duende ' +Rage+ what's your next move duey , giving me a freeze again ? ip ban ? or delete me ?'
Duende tells you 'i have no idea what you're talking about.'
You tell Duende ' +Rage+ ofcourse not you're a real saint aren't you'
You tell Duende ' +Rage+ restore my channels and stop beng a child'
Duende tells you 'that's not a very good way of getting what you want.'
Duende tells you 'you can ask for them again in a month.'
You tell Duende ' +Rage+ listen i'm not scared of you, remember that email i send Ryan and you red and called me hookhands ? '
It is ignoring you.

[0] active Guides and [0] visible Immortals heard
you pray 'listen duey i'm not scared of you, remember that email i send Ryan and you red and called me hookhands ? '

A frighteningly powerful voice tells you 'I dont think that's going to help your case...though I am trying to get it reviewed.'

this is my story and prob my last go for it duende delete isis delete clan 140 , you are not my god and i'll not bow to you

#2 Dyalot

Dyalot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 12:51 AM

Good riddance. We don't need more complainers; we need players.

If you'd rather advertise and play other MUDs, or WoW, or LoL, or whatever, and complain how this game is "dying" (funny, when i first started, you couldnt even log more than 50 players on at once -- so it might be down in usage from recent years, but it's far from dead) -- in short, if you hate it here so much, you are not needed here, and neither is your inactive clan.

#3 Isis

Isis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 01:06 AM

I never adverticed other muds to begin with, nor have i ever complained, 15 years i have enjoyd MM and donated over 20k us dolars to it that's a lot of loyaly in my eyes

#4 Sanger

Sanger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 05:00 PM

I wonder whatever happened to the idea of being polite when asking for something to be done to benefit you.

You'd be surprised how much better you end up treated if you ask politely, and say please. Raging out never helps your case one bit, it makes you look like a moron deserving the punishments you've gotten.

Hell, I had gotten hit by a Duey punishment recently myself, but he lifted it when I asked politely and listened to what he told me to do. Try it sometime instead of flipping out and expecting everyone to bend over backwards for your sake.

#5 Kazmo

Kazmo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 06:45 PM

i second the delete isis and her clan idea.. really sick of listening to her troll..

#6 Perem

Perem

There be pirates

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2311 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 24 November 2014 - 08:42 PM

Ask nicely and you might get further. You were pretty rude in those tells and I wouldn't of helped you out if you spoke to me like that.

#7 Isis

Isis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 08:49 PM

I wonder whatever happened to the idea of being polite when asking for something to be done to benefit you.

You'd be surprised how much better you end up treated if you ask politely, and say please. Raging out never helps your case one bit, it makes you look like a moron deserving the punishments you've gotten.

Hell, I had gotten hit by a Duey punishment recently myself, but he lifted it when I asked politely and listened to what he told me to do. Try it sometime instead of flipping out and expecting everyone to bend over backwards for your sake.

Sanger for every other Imm you are right and I would listen and talk to them and repect them, In duende's case NEVER why not ? well years ago i mailed Vassago with personal info about me, duende has red this and openly talked about my illness and called me hookhands now he tries blame others who never could know this unless they hacked Vassago's private mailbox,
plus isis has been frozen and ip banned for the same issue he now hell-bans her witch was solved already

#8 Isis

Isis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 09:07 PM

oh and i'm being punished for so called adverticing other games yet only yesterday i saw ppl on troll talk about league of legends
even duende him self so why can he advertice other games and get away with it ?

#9 Duende

Duende

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1606 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 10:16 PM

You're clearly misinformed and misremembering.

We moderate channels with a much lighter hand than we ever have before; you can ask any other imm, and they will all unanimously tell you that's the case, and I know that because I'm the one restricting it thusly.

You have been behaving toxicly and against the game's interests in offensive and obvious ways, and you've been talked to about this repeatedly since Rascon was initially punished. If he's the hill you want to die on, more power to you.

In terms of offensive things people have said about you, nobody's hacking Vassago's email. People like Azmodan (a resource that, notably, Rascon has called upon to harass people) have said those sorts of things about you, and have been punished by me for doing so. The one documented instance I can find is

Sun Feb 28 22:42:33 2010 *System* :: Duende has given Klaus the 'channels' restriction for 10 days. Reason: [PKTALK C] Klaus: 'guys, anyone who types in content with A hook for a hand deserves respect'

I don't expect an apology for your misguided blame games, but everyone reading this should know what happened.