Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

Photo
- - - - -

Old topic, new discussion !

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 Ritz

Ritz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 02:31 PM

Lower the amount of XP needed to level due to the player-base being so tiny.. I would love to play again, but for the life of me cannot seem to want to sit behind the key board killing the same 3-5 mobs for 1+/hr just to get a single level. Maybe consider reworking the xp so that we can actually get to hero decently quick so we can start to enjoy the game again.. Flame on.

#2 Minotorious

Minotorious

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5271 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 03:17 PM

You're doing it wrong.

#3 Ritz

Ritz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 03:42 PM

If this is leading into "pirate everything" I do not have the in-game gold to get one worth it, nor do I have/want to spend RL money to obtain one.

#4 Minotorious

Minotorious

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5271 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 05:01 PM

There is enough experience available from bosses alone to level from level 11 to 240.

There is enough experience available from marks alone to level from level 11 to 240.

Since you're someone who has been to hero before, I'm sure you can manage to socialize your way into one of several clans that are more than happy to loan you their ship.

Also, why are you even in a hurry to rush to 240 anyway? All of the people I know who are capable of rushing a char to 240 and not sucking, have the means to rush to 240 without grinding (via mraks/bosses) If you lack those means, you probably also lack the ability to not suck while rushing.

#5 Dyalot

Dyalot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 09:10 PM

The amount of experience to 240 has never been insurmountable, even before bosses and marks existed.

The amount of archon points to 241:241, on the other hand, is ridiculous and more or less impossible..

So, uhh, the focus of this line of complaints should be on ways to get AP, not ways to get EXP. Although i bet older archons will start complain if newer archons have it easier (we already do thanks to some marks and bosses, but i digress).

#6 Katran

Katran

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1495 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 11:13 PM

what's the hurry, you guys.

:(

#7 Nargrag

Nargrag

• Members