Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

Photo
- - - - -

Looking for a clan!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 Schuller

Schuller

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 02:39 PM

Hey everyone! I got the email a while back about materia magica reunion nights and decided to try out the game again. I've played off and on since around 2007 trying out a few different characters, but never made it much past 2nd class.

I'd like to join a clan to help out and get help, quest together and have a good time. I'm really excited about the bosses and tackling things as a group since I've mostly been a solo player in my time playing.

I've been putting a lot of time into this ranger and I'm at around 500 quests completed, tons of marks. I know my way around 1st class really well at this point and am getting ready to get into 2nd class and tackle some tougher stuff!

Please let me know if you're guild would like me :)

#2 Dyalot

Dyalot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 08:53 PM

Clan ProphecY would be interested in you; we are one of the longest-existing clans in the game, and aren't going anywhere.

We are passively recruiting pacifists. That is, we are interested in players who do not attack others without serious provocation or consent.

Contact me or another Grandmaster of the clan in-game to apply :)

#3 Kazmo

Kazmo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 01:18 AM

You could join clan prophecy.. and be a sniviling little twat for your existance... or just join clan 99 and embrace greed and bloodlust...

#4 Dyalot

Dyalot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 11:24 PM

You could join clan prophecy.. and be a sniviling little twat for your existance... or just join clan 99 and embrace greed and bloodlust...

Don't make me bleed all over you :side: