Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

Photo
- - - - -

Fixiraffe! The bug-fixing giraffe!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
50 replies to this topic

#1 Duende

Duende

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1608 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 12:20 AM

Welcome to Fixiraffe!

Posted Image
Report any and all bugs, and we'll get to work on fixing them!

#2 Dyalot

Dyalot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 12:39 AM

From my support tickets (assuming none of them have been addressed):

* Some rogues on the Rogue Training metaquest are unable to get Quest 32004.
* Detect-Hidden is supposed to let you scan in the dark, and doesn't. Or last i checked it didn't.
* You can become more learned at archon spells you haven't acquired yet when you level.
* Archon hunters attack arbitrary bystanders instead of their intended target
* Shinster's backstab-in-combat script ends combat abnormally
* The no-area-affects room flag does not prevent hunters from casting momentary darkness, but will prevent adventurers from dispelling it afterwards.

All the bugs I know of at the moment.

#3 Syll

Syll

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 427 posts
  • LocationNorthumberland, UK

Posted 21 February 2015 - 01:26 AM

Personal mounts do not levitate when they state they do and New low level Gonzo access did nothing for over an hour waiting.

Think thats all i have at present!

#4 Dyalot

Dyalot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 01:49 AM

Oh one more:

Foraging script on basilisch scale mortar causes foraging to happen even for users who do not have foraging.

AND LEST I FORGET:

Can't see players walking into room at all regardless of sneak status! That's a new one! Oh and the circle-of-fire passing through string doesnt show up either when they walk in.

#5 Hoffer

Hoffer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 435 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 02:03 AM

* Guise of nature says nothing when you complete the cast and nothing goes on the affects list, but it consumes a reagent.
* Doesn't say anything when someone enters the room.
* Tourmaline dragon is insane. His breath attacks are healing him for 15% of his max hp each time.
* Bog nightmare on the Magencia can instagib an entire form of 2nd classers.
* Dragonne personal mount doesn't seem to breathing fire or levitating.
* Leech conduit doesn't seem to actually increase leech damage by 20%

#6 Cordarei

Cordarei

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 03:02 PM

* Doesn't say anything when someone enters the room.
* Detect-Hidden is supposed to let you scan in the dark, and doesn't. Or last i checked it didn't.
* Archon hunters attack arbitrary bystanders instead of their intended target

These.

EDIT

Some cave fungus is choked on the with your asphyxiation causing unbelievable damage. <<< Fungi have a nameless part.

#7 Dyalot

Dyalot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 08:42 PM

This is not a bug per se, but Satina insisted I should post this concern here.

* The tax on excess roots, when charged, is not put in clan log.

* The tax rate on excess roots is not documented as to the rate it is charged at or what the threshold for 'excess' is.

Even the IRS doesn't charged undisclosed tax rates...

#8 Karnifax

Karnifax

aka: Sarra

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 09:03 PM

Lets see,

personal mounts that state they have levitation, do not actually have levitation.

hunters are attacking non-archon bystanders indiscriminately.

bard slow's play/cast time is at least 5 seconds long, when it should be shorter (4 seconds/3 with spell delivery amulet).

room exits are effectively making every appear as though they are sneaking.

the anti-hording fee needs to have a FAIR cap before becoming active for clans (and we deserve to know what the cap is.) or it needs to be removed entirely.

not sure if it's a bug or not, but the safe flag being removed from the library is worth mentioning (i think). I haven't seen anything mentioning it being removed, or why, but it just stopped being safe flagged.

summon elemental still sucks.

search/dig is still a nightmare (cant imagine anyone trying the mark of creativity due to this one).

i would love to see these issues being fixed :)

Go forth into the water, live there, die there.

#9 Syll

Syll

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 01:11 AM

Tried to set myself as a citizen of rune but wont acknowledge me when i recall anymore!

#10 Dyalot

Dyalot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 02:32 AM

Tried to set myself as a citizen of rune but wont acknowledge me when i recall anymore!

fauster and willowfly had the same problem apparently.

Oh also. Metaphases now incur a 40 alyrian-minute penalty for requesting quests if turned in without doing any phases? Was this intentional?

#11 Thror

Thror

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 373 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 04:54 AM

I cast overpressurize 30 times on a combat dummy, and I did not see any 10% increase in damage from knowledge -- it was the same damage each time. My knowledge is 24, so roughly a third of those should have been boosted.

>> Magic spells have a ((knowledge-18)^2) chance of increasing damage by 10%, and healing spells have a (max(1, wisdom-18)^2) chance of increasing heal amount by 10%.

#12 Thror

Thror

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 373 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 05:00 AM

I cast evoke fire on a combat dummy 50 times, and at no time did a second fireball proc. I am a Gath-religion druid, so a second fireball should have occurred ten percent of the time. Circle of Fire DOES work correctly with evoke fire, however.

4367 4-2-2013 Duende Made the religion bonus for druids' skill power actually work

5042 10-28-2014 Duende Changed how fire evocation allocates fireballs: instead of being level-based, it's 1, +1 for lava room, +1 for a COFed room, *2 on a skillpower% chance.

#13 Thror

Thror

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 373 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 05:02 AM

I haven't tested this in the past year, but as of a about a year ago, energy drain was blocked by elemental shield.

#14 Renee

Renee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 22 February 2015 - 04:18 PM

You focus your powers of observation on a velocity token:
Item 'a velocity token' is type treasure, alignment 0, made of steel (in (new) condition),
has keywords 'small thin velocity token dailyquesttoken'.
This item weighs 0 stones and 5 pebbles, and is valued at 2,025 gold.
This level 1 item has the attributes: identified bind-on-take
*This item may be repaired 4 times.
This token has an odd bevel and a pattern around its edge, unlikely any
other coins in circulation within Alyria. Rather than its face displaying
the portrait of a famous politician, hero or monument, it simply has an
intricate, hypnotic pattern etched into it.

When the quest master hands you your velocity token, it doesn't bind. I had to drop and then pick mine back up again in order for the flag to register.

#15 Zalene

Zalene

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 06:52 PM

Khorfeu the Destructomancer's verdant orb of destruction is targeting Khorfeu himself with thunderclap rather than the player.

The lumbering, injured chemwalker has a heal script - A lumbering, injured chemwalker retreats to heal, threatened by the size of your party. - the was only firing when I was unformed. I had to summon an elemental outside and stay formed with that to prevent him from healing. Based on the wording, it seems like it should work the other way around.

I submitted the above two items a while ago and haven't been to either of them recently, so obviously ignore them if something has already been done.

Acid blast, energy drain, color spray, enervation, fireball, iceball, lightning bolt, shocking grasp, and spark skill powers are not increasing the damage/draining of their respective spells like the help files say they should be.

The Nezak treasury event has never started any time I've gone in.

Frosthold: The shade is not removing the curses. You said you were fine with killing the boss being the only way to remove the curse, but at least remove "I will cleanse you of your curse" from his description/what he says if you're going to leave him like that.

Tremor: The high damage of this spell is drastically increasing the difficulty of npcs like Laerethanel and hulking slaadis, and I'm assuming killing Megalith Peulvan would be impossible with tremor as it is.

Isle of the sea hag:

The hidden rusty key for the door leading to the chess board is decaying while hidden on the ground and not repopping very frequently. It's almost never there when I check for it.

The same thing is occurring with the red herring for the recipe. I check all the npcs that can pick up items, but I still rarely find it.

A lot of Ravella's spells don't seem to do anything. It will say she has completed her casting but there will be no visible effect.

#16 Zalene

Zalene

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 07:58 PM

a cerulean armband of the Alterator's Guild - the sp regen script on this item is not functioning.

a riveted steel sphere on a chain/unique bosses killed since last pk: Currently the number of bosses killed since your last pk is only increasing if you kill a completely new boss. So after a certain point, pking someone renders the script on this item permanently powerless, or at least until you go on a new-boss-adding spree. On the other hand, in the hands of someone who has never pked before this item would be ridiculously powerful.

I'd suggest changing the way bosses since last pk are counted to include bosses that you've already given boss kill credit for, and change the script on the steel sphere to be "unique bosses killed since last pk/x" where x depends on how powerful you want it to be. This would reduce the extreme range in power this item currently has, and remove the problem of it becoming useless for a player who's already killed a ton of bosses and accidentally gets a pk.

#17 Chaosfire

Chaosfire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 711 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 09:23 PM

[ul]
[li]Animate dead skill power: increases current hp, not maximum hp. The HP disappears after 1 tick.[/li]
[li]Slow magic: Does nothing[/li]
[li]Hotel Hello ritual does not appear to work. A workaround to burn the village works, but the ritual to enter without burning is bugged.[/li]
[li]Sweep usage betters may be bugged. After thousands of uses on multiple characters, I've never seen a better.[/li]
[li]This amulet repels spell-points/attracts spell-points. If wearing both of these effects at the same time, they do not stack. Instead, the amulet that increases the cost of your spells will take effect, and the reduction in cost will be totally ignored.[/li]
[/ul]

#18 Dyalot

Dyalot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 03:42 AM

Hot off the bug presses:

You nod at the orc pursuer.
The orc pursuer looks about furtively.
'Ekai Nosrat Sulla Garha "a castle preserver of Seelie", Setama Sulla "Seelie Castle", Ekass Armas Thran Bel Dinas.' the orc pursuer says to you. 'Nohsa Sulla Amata.'

10 minutes later...

You give the leg of a castle preserver of Seelie to the orc pursuer.
The orc pursuer drops the leg of a castle preserver of Seelie.
The orc pursuer quizzically raises an eyebrow.

#19 Thror

Thror

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 373 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 04:32 AM

The flexing armbands, the ones with the healing script, they do not multiply casts of druid heal. They will still apply the debuff when invoke earth is cast, and they do of course apply the plus healing, but they do not multi-cast. They work correctly on all the normal cure-heals, and priest heal.

#20 Syll

Syll

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 01:07 PM

Personal mounts do not levitate when they state they do and New low level Gonzo access did nothing for over an hour waiting.

Think thats all i have at present!

Today my dragonne took flight! This appears to be resolved! (Hopefully)

#21 Hoffer

Hoffer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 435 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 01:31 AM

For the whirlwind ranger spell:
1) The help file says the spell is supposed to provide air resistance, but the affect adds to air-spell-prcnt, which is damage with air spells right?
2) The spell does not provide any attack-speed on the affects list, is this intended?

#22 Syll

Syll

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 02:16 PM

Think Wiz haste is the only haste that has attack-speed now a days as Lightning Invo is accuracy

#23 Zalene

Zalene

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 07:00 PM

Another issue with a cerulean armband of the Alterator's Guild: it's made of material "none" and seems to be decaying incredibly quickly.

#24 Minotorious

Minotorious

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5271 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 08:17 PM

-Martial Arts is supposed to be capped at +25% accuracy, it is not
-Martial Arts is supposed to be disabled entirely if your agility is below 17, it is not.

#25 Zalene

Zalene

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 08:26 PM

I reported the magic dart bug back in September. In any case, this is not the place for such a discussion.