Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

Photo
- - - - -

Fixiraffe! The bug-fixing giraffe!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
50 replies to this topic

#26 Dyalot

Dyalot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 04:38 PM

Think Wiz haste is the only haste that has attack-speed now a days as Lightning Invo is accuracy

Wiz haste -- and zeal.

Though zeal is a racial affect.

But speaking of which, zeal does not show up on the list of racial affects, and there's no way to see the actual attack speed bonus you're getting from zeal.

Not sure if that's a bug or a QOL issue but uhh here it is. Will xpost to QOLcat just in case.

#27 Hoffer

Hoffer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 435 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 04:20 AM

Shadow imp:
1) Casting convocation works rarely. Most times it either fails (says not enough participants even though the imp is casting) or heals the imp instead of the player.
2) It seems to prioritize casting cure critical rather than cure poison/plague/blindness even when the master is at full hp

#28 Syll

Syll

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 427 posts
  • LocationNorthumberland, UK

Posted 01 March 2015 - 09:03 AM

Think Wiz haste is the only haste that has attack-speed now a days as Lightning Invo is accuracy

Wiz haste -- and zeal.

But speaking of which, zeal does not show up on the list of racial affects, and there's no way to see the actual attack speed bonus you're getting from zeal.

Not sure if that's a bug or a QOL issue but uhh here it is. Will xpost to QOLcat just in case.

There should be some sort of formula at least to see the attacks speed so players can work it out if adding it as an affect would be troublesome

#29 Schuller

Schuller

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 March 2015 - 06:40 PM

Herald Death seems to only work if I kill the mob with normal attacks. It doesn't go off if I kill it with a spell or kick etc.

Seems it should work no matter how you kill the mob as long as you kill it within the timeframe of the ability

#30 Ledatic

Ledatic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 669 posts

Posted 01 March 2015 - 08:45 PM

Spells that are not supposed to be cast underwater will work when the room is affected by the flood spell. Also, there are a few "underwater" rooms that you can also cast flood spell in. (I have a list of a few rooms I have found so far)

Frostborne still does not seem to check elemental types of the original projectile spell that is being cast.

Trigaelian Meteorite wands are scaling 100% instead of the 85% that is stated. Both the level of the wand and the spells being cast are scaled 100%.

Regenerate Cartilage does not trigger the negative affect of the script on flexing armbands.

Skill power for dust invocation does not kick in every time it provides an extra defense like it states. Seems to only be working about 1/3 of the time.

#31 Thror

Thror

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 373 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 01:56 AM

Edit: removed bug/change request. Credit--Toothgnasher.

#32 Toothgnasher

Toothgnasher

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 02:54 PM

Spells that are not supposed to be cast underwater will work when the room is affected by the flood spell. Also, there are a few "underwater" rooms that you can also cast flood spell in. (I have a list of a few rooms I have found so far)

Frostborne still does not seem to check elemental types of the original projectile spell that is being cast.

Trigaelian Meteorite wands are scaling 100% instead of the 85% that is stated. Both the level of the wand and the spells being cast are scaled 100%.

Regenerate Cartilage does not trigger the negative affect of the script on flexing armbands.

Skill power for dust invocation does not kick in every time it provides an extra defense like it states. Seems to only be working about 1/3 of the time.

From the 'Flood' help file: Spells that cannot be
cast underwater will fail half the time.

#33 Toothgnasher

Toothgnasher

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 02:55 PM

Since mount-assisted combat has been implemented, has the combat features of the yex cat mount been re-added/added back into the game? I was combat features existed at one point but were removed because they crashed the game. I can't test it right now, but as of last summer the mount still didn't do anything special. The descrip reads like this:

+++ the helmet of Rhazminiki Yex has, at random, a chance to summon a
massive combat-ready feline mount, with a frequency of 2.5%, or twice that in
a PK room.

The cat works now.

#34 Thror

Thror

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 373 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 04:21 AM

Earlier tonight I was trying to test how leech worked with the elemental-pins and debuffs. I used the cyclone pendant on a combat dummy, which does this:

+++ a cyclone pendant has, in combat, a chance to reduce its wearer's
opponent's resistance to air by 5, for a duration of 2 minutes, at a rate of
7% per combat round.

There was no damage increase. I also cast evoke air (edit), and there was no damage increase. It looks like the cyclone pendant debuff isn't working.

#35 Vedric

Vedric

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 08:01 PM

With your knowledge of 'mace', the mace of the elements can cause up to 281 points of damage against 0 ar.

With your knowledge of 'hand to hand', you may cause up to 83 points of damage (+8 racial bonus) against 0 ar.

Weapon type is mace, does 189 points of bash damage for 3 stamina, accuracy 12.

I'm seeing the dwarf racial bonus for hand to hand, not for a bash damage mace.

#36 Thror

Thror

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 373 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 11:09 PM

In regards to my earlier post, that the cyclone pendant was not boosting the damage of leech with an air-pin, I just tested the cyclone pendant with evoke air and the extra damage of evoke air was not increased when the pendant activated. I have no other way at the moment of testing leech with other types of damage types and boosting, can someone else check out leech, with an elemental pin, and see if leech damage can be boosted via another elemental type?

#37 Toothgnasher

Toothgnasher

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 08 March 2015 - 04:58 AM

The 'remove curse' spell seems to remove curse skill power from items (e.g. seashell breastplate)

#38 Thror

Thror

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 373 posts

Posted 09 March 2015 - 11:25 PM

I don't think the script on the spooky boots is working. I got a hunter bleeding and couldn't see any heals, so I went and tried it out on a combat dummy--same result, no heals were activating while the target was bleeding. The script reads:

+++ a spooky pair of bloodstained boots will, when its wearer is fighting
an opponent that is bleeding, heal its wearer for (their opponent's level /
10)hp per round, at a cost of equal st.

I was using the serrated trident from the proving grounds.

#39 Zalene

Zalene

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 12:22 AM

If an NPC you control gets a killing blow while you are not in the room, you will receive all the archon points/experience and your formation members will receive none.

#40 Existance

Existance

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 10:57 PM

Hinder is not working, nothing loses an attack.

#41 Hoffer

Hoffer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 435 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 11:00 PM

Apparently enhanced fireshield does not work.

#42 Duende

Duende

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1613 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 01:26 AM

Enhanced fireshield didn't work with magma invocation, which has been fixed for reboot.

#43 Duende

Duende

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1613 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 01:30 AM

That's intentional.

#44 Duende

Duende

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1613 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 01:32 AM

Wiz haste -- and zeal.

There should be some sort of formula at least to see the attacks speed so players can work it out if adding it as an affect would be troublesome

As a matter of fact, there is!

[2224 ] ZEAL
PROFICIENCY
*Combat school (1% complexity)
*(No Specific Target) target
*Classes granted this proficiency: (No player classes)
*Races granted this proficiency: Halfling
*Default affect modifier: 8 + 1/10 caster levels

#45 Hoffer

Hoffer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 435 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 09:54 AM

Enhanced fireshield didn't work with magma invocation, which has been fixed for reboot.

I have fireshield from bentnose armor with enhanced fireshield practiced to 75%. I have not seen the skill kick in at all. Is the skill not meant to work with firesheild from gear?

#46 Duende

Duende

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1613 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 12:03 AM

Oh one more:
Can't see players walking into room at all regardless of sneak status! That's a new one! Oh and the circle-of-fire passing through string doesnt show up either when they walk in.

This should be fixed for reboot.

#47 Duende

Duende

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1613 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 12:04 AM

Hinder is not working, nothing loses an attack.

Hinder wasn't doing anything; now it grants -extra-defense-speed to remove 2nd+ defenses.

#48 Kaizer

Kaizer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 01:55 PM

Erotic egg still hasn't evolved =/

#49 Hoffer

Hoffer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 435 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 08:55 PM

Ember carom does not appear to be hitting all the enemies in the room. Every time I have used it (against formed and unformed enemies) it has only hit the target of the spell and that's it.

#50 Thror

Thror

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 373 posts

Posted 05 April 2015 - 07:11 PM

I have fireshield from bentnose armor with enhanced fireshield practiced to 75%. I have not seen the skill kick in at all. Is the skill not meant to work with firesheild from gear?

Try setting combat mode to normal. The healing proc doesn't show up on combat mode brief.