Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

Photo
- - - - -

Some questions

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 Hushnak

Hushnak

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 05:34 AM

As a returning player I have a couple of questions:

-How much are reward units worth nowadays in-game in gold?
-Has anything about the Vandemaar's trunk changed recently? Or is this information still relevant? Trunk info

I'd also be really grateful if someone could please kindly summarise any important changes made in the game recently that one should be aware about.

Thanks!

#2 Cordarei

Cordarei

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 10:31 AM

I see them at approx 150,000 gold each. Fluctuates of course, but that is a nice median.

Vandy Trunks are still 250 items / 54 stones, but you can force them to populate from Lord Maldra by doing quests. or you can just do a hugh number (450 or something) of quests to gain faction reputation with Lord Maldra, which grants access to a vendor that always has trunks for sale, albeit for a slightly higher QP cost.

Owning Vandy Trunks will let you upgrade and modify a Tanbluck War Chest, sold by the Van Pelts in Rune at their RU shop.

Betters are now able to be gotten back to back, and no "cooldown" timer exists for them, associated UPDATEs below.

5188 2-19-2015 Duende Made it be possible to get betters in the last skill you received a better in.
5187 2-19-2015 Duende Removed the ~6 hour timer that prevented all skill improvement after getting a skill better.

Also, http://www.materiamagica.com/news <<< 2NOV14 has a large update.

#3 Hushnak

Hushnak

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 08:27 PM

Thanks for your answers.

Just another thing (because my poor memory can't remember), how much level difference can you be before you can use an item, or even hold it?
So if the trunk is at Lvl 166, can I use it/ buy it way before then, or do I have to be at level 166?

#4 Cordarei

Cordarei

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 11:16 PM

I know it is a 5 level difference for equipping and using...

As for holding and keeping...I want to say 20, but don't quote me on that.

#5 Renee

Renee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 04 March 2015 - 11:51 PM

You can purchase trunks at level 120 now.