Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

Photo
- - - - -

Orc Pursuer

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Dory

Dory

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 07:16 PM

Perhaps this needs to be in a different forum section or what not, I am not sure.

Weeks ago I was given an orc pursuer quest I couldn't do from a mob in the lower levels of PG, being that I am mid-3rd class. But, a amazing clannie helped me by getting me a limb today.

I request another today and get:

'Ekai Nosrat Sulla Garha "one of Suzarra's handmaidens", Setama Sulla "Hotel Hello", Ekass Armas Thran Bel Dinas.' the orc pursuer says to you. 'Nohsa Sulla Amata.'

Seriously? I know hero's and archons that are getting NPC's a lvl 10 could kill. And I am getting told to get a limb from a 3+ archon run. I understand it's "random" but wow. So now I am stuck for who knows how long.

There should be some sort of options to turn down an Orc Pursurer target but you can only do it once every 24-48 hours or something. Similar to turning in a quest incomplete.

#2 Yvar

Yvar

Admin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 11:31 AM

Perhaps this needs to be in a different forum section or what not, I am not sure.

Weeks ago I was given an orc pursuer quest I couldn't do from a mob in the lower levels of PG, being that I am mid-3rd class. But, a amazing clannie helped me by getting me a limb today.

I request another today and get:

'Ekai Nosrat Sulla Garha "one of Suzarra's handmaidens", Setama Sulla "Hotel Hello", Ekass Armas Thran Bel Dinas.' the orc pursuer says to you. 'Nohsa Sulla Amata.'

Seriously? I know hero's and archons that are getting NPC's a lvl 10 could kill. And I am getting told to get a limb from a 3+ archon run. I understand it's "random" but wow. So now I am stuck for who knows how long.

There should be some sort of options to turn down an Orc Pursurer target but you can only do it once every 24-48 hours or something. Similar to turning in a quest incomplete.

Yeah, I've been stuck on a Priest of Pain.