Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

- - - - -

Empire's URL

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
86 replies to this topic

#76 Balzac

Balzac

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 25 July 2000 - 09:36 PM

I, for one, think cheating should be allowed. It is a valuable skill learned in life, and some of us are just better at it then others. Why have rules to try to stop it, all that does is make the less skilled cheaters get in trouble and ruin it for the rest of us. There should be no rules: summon/cpk, botting, multilogging, everything, harassing people, etc. should be allowed Then everyone could stop complaining about being bored. We could run around and do as we please, and no one could say anything, but they could cheat back! It would be incredibly run and anarchistic (if thats a real word). Cheating brings a smile to everyones face, and punishments are stupid. So you zot me or put me in time-out, or site ban me, there are ways around everything. Why not just stop trying and let people do what they want. I bet you wouldn't get any complaints from bored players, just losers like Pechini who complain that everyone else in the world cheated because their character sucks. Just an idea, enjoy! -B. (I wanted a cool new thing like Vassago, you can all refer to me as -B. now)

#77 Guest_hotshot_*

Guest_hotshot_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 July 2000 - 10:19 AM

Ok This is "Lamphere", Hotshots to big of a puss to put this up so i will, I have to agree with Balzac cheating should be aloud like There should be no rules: summon/cpk, botting, multilogging, everything, harassing people, etc this makes the game fun, why waste your times immoratals on looking for people who are doing this? Hes the way you idiots that dont know how to cheat can get back at the cheaters, There should be no rules: summon/cpk {Get a big group and rush the guy that is afk}, botting{Join with him helps you also}, multilogging{Lvl your alt},harassing people{Thats just fun}, etc, And why are you all attacking Empire you all know you cheat somehow sometime. I cheat wow. You ganna start shit with me 2? We all know the immortals dont do there jobs, i have to pray like 5 damn times for someone to tell me they dont know, thanks for wasting my time. Then when i went to be a immortal i got turned down, they probally were jealous cuz im smarter then all of them. So i say we are aloud to cheat thats what makes the game fun. And stop just attacking empire everyone cheats damn get a fucking life.

~Lamphere

#78 Vassago

Vassago

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7968 posts

Posted 26 July 2000 - 12:47 PM

I agree, there should be no rules, just what is allowed by the system and what isn't. If you can't do it, you can't do it, and if you can, you can.

That's what I am trying to move towards. I don't like having 21 rules that people have to follow, I'd rather limit it to a few key ones and just let the system handle the rest.

Vassago

#79 Guest_pechini_*

Guest_pechini_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 July 2000 - 02:35 PM

Well Vass, that does explain alot...

Anyone have a quest bot/skill bot I can buy? I have a few newbies that will rock when they come of age.

Pechini

#80 Guest_calina_*

Guest_calina_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 July 2000 - 03:19 PM

Pechini,

Vassago has placed in alot of code to stop skill botters, and ask any lower level players, its near impossible to bot now.

Sure I have used cure blind about x10000000 times and havent gotten a better! (since 4.0)

Now that the merchants no longer give astrals out ,there will be no more astral botting. So ppl with 1k astrals on their alts will soon run out.

Calina

#81 Gomar

Gomar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 26 July 2000 - 05:21 PM

Lamphere, that is total crock. You do not pray 5 times before you get an answer. I'm on most of the day watching prayers, and I know for a FACT that is not true.

-Gomar

#82 Guest_calina_*

Guest_calina_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 July 2000 - 05:57 PM

Point of note Gomar, I prayed today 6 times for an imms help with a bug and didnt get ANY help.

No imms were on. BUT there were 7 guides on

#83 Balzac

Balzac

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 10:58 PM

This thread deserves reviving.

#84 Scrooge

Scrooge

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10983 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 04:40 PM

No thread this old deserves reviving.

Threads over a year old should be automatically locked by the system.

#85 Kabaal

Kabaal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2054 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 04:17 AM

Threads? are you sure you arent thinking of jews? :think:

#86 Kabaal

Kabaal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2054 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 04:18 AM

Oh crap wait, i thought this was in off-topic, i probably cant say that. Uh oh...

#87 Guest_hostility_*

Guest_hostility_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 September 2009 - 03:53 AM

I felt like reviving :)

<3 [e]