Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

Photo
- - - - -

non-existent payroll stubs

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Eledar

Eledar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 570 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 02 April 2016 - 08:36 AM

Would you like to see an alternative for these neverwhen gear stubs? Getting stock piled on them? We all like to use them for cpk gear, but are not always in cpk! I myself know I am getting pretty stock piled on them. I propose two ideas! (Could be implemented at the same time on both actually!)

A. Turn the stubs in for a fraction of their face value to an "employee", for gold. 

>A 100k stub would bring 10k gold. (10%) 

>These stubs could increase in % pay out based on their face value.

>A daily or even weekly limit could be set on either: Number of stubs turned in, or overall value of stubs turned in per that player

>The npc that receives the stubs could get "tired" after a certain amount/value is turned in

Any of these could factor in to the idea, or a combination of them. Give thoughts.

B. Implement a container specific for holding these stubs.

>Stub containers purchased with quest points or ru...whichever seems more plausible.

>Stub containers can hold a max of 100 stubs no matter their face value

>If using a container, the stubs would have a decay flag added- Time for total decay is negotiable..such as...once put in the container they start a timer before *poof*

Just a few thoughts I had on stubs. Please give your thoughts.

#2 Hoffer

Hoffer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 435 posts

Posted 03 April 2016 - 12:17 PM

I think it'd be cool to be able to upgrade stubs to the next highest value.  Something like consuming 3 100k stubs to generate a 200k stub.  That would give at least some value to the lower stubs.

#3 Eledar

Eledar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 570 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 04 April 2016 - 06:03 PM

Aside from the fact that stubs are better if they are lower value atm...unless this was fixed, but that would also be a good idea....I agree! :D