Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

Photo
- - - - -

He of the Revolving Constellation's targetting is a bit weird?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Kurdock

Kurdock

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 24 November 2016 - 03:09 AM

I'm a level 55 dracon psionic right now, so I'm still rather squishy and usually need to team up with a good tank in order to fight these boss mobs. However, I keep getting killed when fighting He of the Revolving Constellation in the abandoned village.

This is because for some reason it keeps attacking me even if I have a tank with me. I've tried various ways to make him lock on the tank, but to no avail.

-> Asked the tank to move into the room first, but it seems the boss just switches target when I enter the room.

-> Asked to be put in back row, but nope still getting hit. Maybe it has a longer-than-normal melee range.

Next I'll probably try to twist the system by going in first followed by the tank so that He switches targets to the tank instead, but it'd be great if this is addressed soon.

Thanks!

#2 Runt

Runt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 08:31 AM

The point of the fight, one of the mechanics is he at random times will target a different party member and attack them. In order to circumvent this, you both simply flee out, tank goes back in first, then you rejoin.

#3 Kurdock

Kurdock

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 18 December 2016 - 08:21 PM

The point of the fight, one of the mechanics is he at random times will target a different party member and attack them. In order to circumvent this, you both simply flee out, tank goes back in first, then you rejoin.

Its a no-flee mob ;)