Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

Photo
- - - - -

Swirling Red Orb

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Elaren

Elaren

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 December 2016 - 01:34 PM

Hello

I did something very dumb. I was reading the description on the swirling red orb and it said something about there being an attack you might not know how to do. I thought that maybe I needed somebody to tell me how to use that attack and so I went to Ganor the trainer and gave him the orb thinking that, worst case scenario, he'd tell me he had no use for it and give it back. But now he took it and I have no idea how to get it back (or if it's even possible). I tried to redo the grieving woman task again, to get it back but when I gave her the photo she just smiled. Then I thought I might just do the task with the handicap of not being able to use the items, but I couldn't find the crab, so I think might need to be holding the items to encounter it. I prayed but there were no guides online at the time. I can't complete 2 quests without defeating the crab and I just wanna know what my options are.

#2 Elaren

Elaren

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 December 2016 - 09:00 AM

I got help and found out I didn't need the orb and I destroyed the crab. All is well, thanks.