Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

Photo
- - - - -

some marks require 100 people be in a specific location at the same time

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Elaqondu

Elaqondu

now Elaqondu in-game, seeking clans to apply to

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationMaine in real-wold, mostly Xaventry in-game, now in Tellerium

Posted 10 August 2017 - 07:00 PM

Some marks require 100 people be in a specific location at the same time, as described at http://www.orderofch..._-_Game_Version .  An example is the Mark of Hordes at the Runic Temple in Rune.  

Might we arrange such an event of one hundred or more people standing in one place for this purpose?  We could list an event on a public calendar for all to view.

Elaqondu's player is Patrick York, heavily bearded, in Montville, Maine, near the central coast.  I am seeking others in Maine who play the game.  Also, I would like to volunteer for the website.

My current character is Elaqondu a sidhe priest, now level 401 in tellerium, as of Sept 21, 2017.  I expect to be in Xaventry frequently.

I am now in clan Tweaked.

More importantly, I would like to volunteer as a programmer with Materia Magica, probably as a front-end web designer for the game website.  For now I am building a fansite which I am not yet ready to publish.

#2 Katran

Katran

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1495 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 12:01 PM

*crickets*

:(

#3 Elaqondu

Elaqondu

now Elaqondu in-game, seeking clans to apply to

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationMaine in real-wold, mostly Xaventry in-game, now in Tellerium

Posted 21 September 2017 - 02:29 PM

Is there a mark or a quest with the name "Crickets" that requires 100 people to be in the same place in-game at the same time?  There is a mark in Tellerium called "Extermination"  that requires a specific cricket be killed before it draws the rest of its swarm to itself.  I have not found it.  I apparently need to get the necessary info from the wizard Kessler and was not able to get to the top of his tower due to two traps--I don't know if there are others.

Elaqondu's player is Patrick York, heavily bearded, in Montville, Maine, near the central coast.  I am seeking others in Maine who play the game.  Also, I would like to volunteer for the website.

My current character is Elaqondu a sidhe priest, now level 401 in tellerium, as of Sept 21, 2017.  I expect to be in Xaventry frequently.

I am now in clan Tweaked.

More importantly, I would like to volunteer as a programmer with Materia Magica, probably as a front-end web designer for the game website.  For now I am building a fansite which I am not yet ready to publish.