Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

Photo
- - - - -

protocol for formation requests?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Elaqondu

Elaqondu

now Elaqondu in-game, seeking clans to apply to

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationMaine in real-wold, mostly Xaventry in-game, now in Tellerium

Posted 05 October 2017 - 09:25 AM

A few minutes ago, I suggested a formation to get under the anthill in Rune Forest.  The person I talked to, with a female character--I am male with a male character--seemed hesitant, like she wanted to form up but with a lot of explanation about her reasons.  I got the sense she thought I was going to hit on her in-game just because she is female.  I did not know how to respond and have not formed up with her.

Elaqondu's player is Patrick York, heavily bearded, in Montville, Maine, near the central coast.  I am seeking others in Maine who play the game.  Also, I would like to volunteer for the website.

My current character is Elaqondu a sidhe priest, now level 401 in tellerium, as of Sept 21, 2017.  I expect to be in Xaventry frequently.

I am now in clan Tweaked.

More importantly, I would like to volunteer as a programmer with Materia Magica, probably as a front-end web designer for the game website.  For now I am building a fansite which I am not yet ready to publish.

#2 Ethylyne

Ethylyne

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 05:16 PM

I doubt it had anything to do with male/female.  There is no danger for females in the game.  If you don't like what someone is saying to you, you just leave the formation.  If she were a higher level character, I would say she was hesitant to form up with someone who she didn't know, get led into CPK, and get all her equipment stolen.