Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

Photo
- - - - -

Lost 2 Quest mirrors

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Taliesyn

Taliesyn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 22 March 2019 - 06:44 PM

Been around for a minute again, but just recently lost 2 mirrors. I had one mirror returned to me by the automail system. Normally I get mailed all three mirrors every reboot....however this time...only one mirror was sent back....I typically have one mirror in my New Rigel house....one mirror at new rigel town square...and the other is usually at rune recall..(recently), sometimes I move the third around....but ya...

for some reason...the staff cannot find any record of my other two mirrors...so if you have any sort of a screen shot or proof of my three mirrors...post it here please.....and thank you.

Tali

#2 Taliesyn

Taliesyn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 08 April 2019 - 08:43 PM

Wow....some bs.....I straight up spent my QP on three mirrors....and now yall want me to PROVE I had three mirrors? Ffs.....how the hell am I supposed to know yall are going to crash and I lose two of my three mirrors? Been with this game since 99.....nobody ever told me: Take screenshots of all three mirrors cause sometimes the game crashes and erases stuff......I didn't ask for 500 ru back or something...just my other two mirrors back.....I specifically remember complaining about the mail system and how it sends all three of my mirrors back in the mail at once and weighs me down.....It shouldn't fall on the players to keep proof of what they buy with qp......staff should back crud up like that.....what a waste of questing......lame